Home » Posts tagged 'YES Bank'
Tag Archives: YES Bank
Yes Bank is a major public sector bank which is headquartered in Thrissur in Kerala. It is a full service commercial bank which was founded in the year 2004 by Rana Kapoor and Late Ashok Kapoor. The bank has over 600 branches and more than 2000 ATMs. This financial institution is considered to be the fourth largest bank in the private sector in India.
Yes bank offers various types of products and services and credit card is one of them and it offers credit cards to its customers in association with American Express bank which helps in cashless transactions.
Yes bank also provides best customer service to its customers. The customer care executives are always ready to provide solutions to your queries. It offers various modes of reaching its customer care department such as through SMS, by calling or even dropping a mail.
|Some Relevant Links|
|Yes Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With Yes Bank Account||Click Here|
|Yes Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care Phone Numbers
Yes bank Credit Customer Care service 24 * 7 to its customers and also 7 days of the week. You can get in touch with the toll – free number of the bank whenever you need help with your credit cards.
|Toll – Free number for landlines and mobiles in India||1800 103 1212|
|Outside India||91 22 4935 0000|
Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care International Number
If you are a Yes bank credit card holder and reside abroad, Its offers Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care 24 * 7 toll – free number.
|USA or Canada||1877 659 8044|
|UK||808 178 5133|
|UAE||8000 3570 3089|
Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care Email
You can drop a mail to the Yes bank credit card customer care mail ID in order to get a resolution to your problem:
Yes Bank Grievance Redressal
Yes bank offers three level grievance redressal mechanisms in order to help customers resolve their queries and concerns with less hassle.
Read Below to Know Yes Bank’s Redressal Process
When you face an issue or have a query, you should first contact the following channels:
- Telephonic / Electronic Channels
The bank offers 24 hours ‘Yes Touch’ customer service. You can call on the toll – free number at 1800 – 2000 or the non toll – free number on 91 22 6121 9000 anywhere from India.
- Or you can also send an email to email@example.com detailing your issue or concern.
Note some more product specific email addresses:
NRI Banking firstname.lastname@example.org Yes First Yesfirst@yesbank.in Loans email@example.com SME or Mid Sized Companies firstname.lastname@example.org Depository Services email@example.com Credit Cards firstname.lastname@example.org Loyalty reward points email@example.com
- If you visit the official website of Yes bank, under the ‘Complaints’ page you will find an online query / complaint / feedback form which is available. Fill the required details along with your concern / query and submit the same. You will receive a response from the bank shortly.
- If you are a net banking user of the bank, you can raise your complaint through the ‘My Space’ section using the ‘Mailbox’ option.
- Any mobile app related queries can be raised through the feedback / query link available on the respective Yes Bank apps including Yes Mobile, Yes Pay, and Yes Tag etc.
- The bank has its present in social media platforms as well such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc, and expresses your concerns / queries through the same.
- Bank Branch Channel
- You can also pay a visit to the nearest Yes bank branch during the working hours and file your complaint if you have any in the complaint register available in the bank. You can also find the contact details of the officer to approach for all your queries / concerns displayed at the branch.
- Alternatively, you can also raise your issue to the branch manager or the branch business leader and talk to him regarding your concern.
- Also note that, the bank dedicates the 7th day of the month for its customers where one can visit and share their opinion / feedback / complaints on its products / services. You can also walk – in on that day between 3 pm and 5 pm to discuss your concern with the bank executives.
If you don’t receive any satisfactory solution of your concern from level 1, you can then escalate your issue to the Yes Bank’s Grievance Redressal officer. Contact Detail of the officer is provided below:
|Priti Yennemadi Head – Grievance Redressal Yes Bank Limited 5th Floor, IFC, Yes Bank Tower, Elphinstone (w), Mumbai – 400013||Head.firstname.lastname@example.org||022 – 39489373|
The next level of escalation includes raising your concern to Yes Bank’s principal Nodal Officer, the details of whom are mentioned below:
Principal Nodal Officer Contact Details
|Ratan Kumar Kesh principal Nodal Officer Yes Bank Limited, 5th Floor, IFC, Yes Bank Tower, Elphinstone (w), Mumbai – 400013||Principal.email@example.com||022 – 3948 9374|
You will receive a response from the bank within 7 days of your raising complaint. However, the turnaround time may vary based on the product / service.
In case your issue is not resolved after 30 days of registering your complaint, you can get in touch with the Banking Ombudsman appointed for your city.
Read below to know the contact details:
|City||Address||Contact Number||Operation Area|
|Ahmadabad||C/o Reserve Bank of India, La Gajjar Chambers, Ashram Road, Ahmadabad 380 009 E – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||079 2658 2357 or 079 2658 6718||Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Bengaluru||C/o Reserve Bank of India,10/3/8, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru 560 001 Email : email@example.com||080 2221 0771 or 080 2227 5629||Karnataka|
|Bhopal||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangabad Road, Post Box Number 32, Bhopal 462 011 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||0755 2573 772 or 0755 2573 776||Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|Bhubaneswar||C/o Reserve Bank of India,Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar 751 001 Email : email@example.com||0674 2396 207 or 0674 2396 008||Odisha|
|Chandigarh||C/o Reserve Bank of India, New Office Building, Sector 17, Central Vista, Chandigarh 160 017 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||0172 2721 109 or 0172 2721 011||Chandigarh, Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar and Ambala Districts of Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab|
|Chennai||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, Chennai 600 001 Email : email@example.com||044 2539 9170 or 044 2539 5963 0r 044 2539 9159||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry (excludes the Mahe Region), Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Guwahati||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Pan Bazar,Guwahati 781 001 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||0361 2542 556 or 0361 2540 445||Assam, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura|
|Hyderabad||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad 500 004 Email : email@example.com||040 2321 0013 or 040 2324 3970||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
|Jaipur||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Ram Bagh Circle, Tonk Road, Post Box Number 12, Jaipur 302 004 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||0141 5107 973 or 0141 5101 331||Rajasthan|
|Kanpur||C/o Reserve Bank of India, M.G. Road, Post Box Number 82, Kanpur 208 001 Email : email@example.com||0512 2306 278 or 0512 2303 004||Uttar Pradesh (excludes Ghaziabad and Gautam Buddha Nagar Districts), Uttarakhand|
|Kolkata||C/o Reserve Bank of India,15, Netaji Subhash Road, Kolkata 700 001 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||033 2230 4982 or 033 2230 5899||Sikkim, West Bengal|
|Mumbai||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, RBI Byculla Office Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008 Email : email@example.com||022 23022028 or 022 23022024||Maharashtra, Goa|
|New Delhi||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg, New Delhi Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||011 2372 5445 or 011 2371 0882||Delhi, Gautam Budh Nagar and Ghaziabad Districts of Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana (excludes Yamuna Nagar, Panchkula and Ambala Districts)|
|Patna||C/o Reserve Bank of India Patna-800 001 Email : email@example.com||0612 232 2569 or 0612 232 3734||Jharkhand, Bihar|
|Thiruvananthapuram||C/o Reserve Bank of India Bakery Junction Thiruvananthapuram-695 033 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org||0471 233 2723 or 0471 232 3959||Lakshadweep and Mahe Region of Puducherry, Kerala|
|New Delhi (II)||C/o Reserve Bank of India Sansad Marg, New Delhi Email : email@example.com||011 23724856||Haryana and Ghaziabad and Gautam Budh Nagar districts of Uttar Pradesh|
|Dehradun||C/o Reserve Bank of India 74/1 GMVN Building, 3rd floor, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248 001||0135 2742003||Uttarakhand and seven districts of Uttar Pradesh|
|Ranchi||C/o Reserve Bank of India 54/949, Shubhashish Parisar, Satya Prem Vihar Mahadev Ghat Road, Sundar Nagar, Raipur- 492013||0771 2242566||Chhattisgarh|
|Jammu||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu- 180012||0191 2477617||State of Jammu and Kashmir|
Yes Bank is a public sector bank which was founded in 2004 and gradually became the fifth largest private sector banks in India. It is a commercial bank, headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Yes bank provides a variety of products and services in order to cater to the personal banking, business banking, and corporate banking. It has more than 600 branches and 2000 ATMs across the nation. It has also prospered in digital banking by offering a number of online and mobile services through their website and app, along with their digital payment.
Yes bank also offers a variety of savings account options to cater different needs of every customer. They also have a customisable option that allows customers to get a savings account with the benefits and features they desire.
A savings account is a deposit account held at a bank you have your account in and keep your money, earn interest on it and access it wherever required. It is the most basic type of banking instrument used by an individual. Almost every bank offers this facility that has a retail banking division whether it is a public sector bank or a public bank. However, banks can limit the number of withdrawals you can make from a savings account each month and they may also charge fees unless you maintain a certain average monthly balance in the account. And mostly, banks do not provide cheques with the savings account.
|Some Relevant Links|
|Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With Yes Bank Account||Click Here|
|Yes Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Interest Rates on Yes Bank Savings Bank Deposits
|Particulars||Rate of Interest|
|Savings Deposit up to Rs. 1 Lakh||5% P.A|
|Savings Deposit Between Rs. 1 Lakh and Rs. 1 Crore||6% P.A|
|Savings Deposits above Rs. 1 Crore||6.25% P.A|
Features and Benefits of Yes Bank
Yes bank has various features and it has its benefits. Keep reading to know some of the features and its benefits:
- Customers of Yes bank can enjoy the facilities of NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) payment facility via Internet banking.
- Customers can also get a debit card along with some exciting offers. The debit card is a card which deducts money directly from a consumer’s checking account to pay for a purchase they make. It also put an end with the need of carrying cash or physical cheques to make purchases.
- If you have a savings account in Yes bank, you can also enjoy unlimited access to ATMs of any bank throughout the country as it has more than 2000 ATMs across the nation.
- You can also avail higher return of up to 6% P.A on the savings account.
- You can also make use of free Demand Draft (DD) issuance through both net banking and branches.
- Use your Yes bank savings account and in order to pay your utility bills at ease
- Enjoy life insurance Purchase Protection Insurance and Card Lost Liability
- Select an account number of your choice
- With the advancement in technology, you can apply, maintain and track your saving account very easily
- Get access to mobile and SMS banking, through which you can perform necessary task from your convenient place and time
- Yes bank also provides doorstep banking services for the comfort of its customers
How To Open Yes Bank Savings Account
If you want to open a Yes bank savings account, you can follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- Acquire savings bank eligibility form in order to proceed further. You can get the form online as well.
- Fill out the form properly and submit it.
- Once submitted, the website automatically checks the eligibility of the applicant
- Generate Account Number of your choice and use it for all future communication after that.
- Keep your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents handy.
- Bank representative will contact you shortly.
Keep the Following Points in Mind Before Applying for Yes Bank Savings Account
- Your name and address should match with what is mentioned in KYC (Know Your Customer) account
- Mention your correct email ID and mobile phone number as this will be used for all future communication related to the application
- Your account will be activated on completion of KYC and other related formalities
- Also please note that this service is only available for existing Yes bank customers. And existing customers can visit the nearest branch to open an account
Types of Yes Bank Savings Account
There are different types of Yes Bank savings account such as Personal savings account, salary savings account, custom savings account etc. Let’s discuss these savings accounts in details:
Personal Savings Account
- Savings Exclusively
If you are a customer of Yes bank, you can enjoy high returns on your account balance along with doorstep services, debit card with unlimited access to ATMs in India, tax benefits on interest and more.
- Savings Advantage
You can also enjoy a high interest rate of 6% p.a. which is payable on your account balance, free demand draft (DD) issues, tax – free interest for up to Rs. 10,000 earned and a free silver debit card.
- Savings Value
You can get complete value for money with low minimum balance requirements. If you are a customer of Yes bank, you can get other benefits offered by Yes Bank.
- Savings Select
Get high returns of 6% p.a. with the benefits of a silver debit card with unlimited access, sweep-in facility, and more.
Salary Savings Account
- Smart Salary Platinum
Get access to exclusive privileges and enjoy best-in-class services with this account. There is no minimum balance required. The debit card issued with this account is an International Platinum debit card.
- Smart Salary Exclusive
Customers can avail zero balance requirements with interest rate of 6% p.a. on your account balance. And Yes bank offers the Domestic Gold debit card with this account.
- Smart Salary Advantage
Customers are not required to maintain a minimum balance, high-interest rates on the balance, and best – in – class services make this an attractive salary account. Yes bank also offers the Domestic Silver debit card with this account.
Custom Savings Account
- Customizable Savings Account
This kind of savings account gives the customer power to design their savings account. The customer can choose their own debit card, pricing options, account benefit packages and complimentary introductory offers. This savings account can be tailored to suit an individual’s lifestyle and banking preferences. The customer can also eliminate unnecessary account features and charges which are not required.
- Create Your Own Savings Account
Yes Bank offers you the option to create your own Savings Account online and enjoy features such as quarterly interest payout, unlimited ATM benefits, tax benefits, branch services and digital banking.
What is Yes Pay
Yes bank has launched a digital wallet known as “Yes Pay” through which a smartphone or social media user can transact seamlessly for payments and receipts. To avail this service both customer or non – the customer can avail this service and can register for this wallet and receive a free virtual online card that can be used to make online transactions such as mobile and DTH recharges, purchase gift vouchers and discount coupons and pay bills.
There are several benefits of “Yes Pay” which are as follows:
- You can transfer money to Yes Pay users or bank accounts
- You can also send request for money from your contact
- If you wish to split bills or expenses amongst your group you can do so
- For in-app purchase, you can contribute a specified amount regularly
- You can also recharge your phone or DTH through Yes Pay
- You can hop online at over 30,000 merchants with a single click
- Along with the purchase of mobile or tablet with Yes Pay, you can also purchase insurance in order to protect against expenses for handset damage, replacement or loss.
- You can also get attractive rewards points for transactions made through Yes Pay
- You can pay your bills and also
- You can download the latest songs across a variety of categories
To use “Yes pay”, you can download the mobile app and register for e–wallet. Through Facebook, you can easily access your Yes Pay wallet without registration. Enter your mobile phone number and enter OTP (One Time Password) which you have received on your phone. You will also have to set a 6 – digit pin as your login ID. Also, enter your personal details and your wallet will be created.
And to use it you can simply load money through your Yes Bank Account or any other bank account using internet banking or a debit card or through IMPS. Once you receive the money in your wallet, you can transfer funds and pay for a variety of purchases and bills by selecting the “Yes Pay” option at the time of checking out.