As per the Government announcement, it has been compulsory to link the Aadhaar Card with the Vodafone Mobile Number. The deadline date of linking the Aadhaar with the Vodafone Mobile Number is 6th February 2018.
If you failed to link your Aadhaar with your Vodafone sim card then, your number will be disconnected. If you got your Vodafone connection by completing the biometric along with the Aadhaar then you do not have to go through this process again. But if your Aadhaar card was just used as an Identity card then, you need to get your Vodafone Number linked with the Aadhaar Number.
This can be done in any Retailer Shop or Vodafone Store. The Vodafone is sending reminder messages to all of its subscribers to get their mobile number linked with Aadhaar as soon as possible.
As per the Government’s directive, it is mandatory to link Aadhaar with your Vodafone number. Visit your nearest Vodafone outlet/ retailer now.
In this article, we will provide you the complete step by step procedure of how to link your Aadhaar with Mobile Number.
Steps to Link your Vodafone Mobile Number/SIM Number with the Aadhaar Number
- Visit your nearest Retailer Shop or the Vodafone Store along with your Vodafone Number and Aadhaar Card Number to complete the biometric verification.
- Then provide your 10-digit mobile number and 12-digit Aadhaar Number to the store person.
- After that, you will receive a Verification Code (OTP) on your Mobile Number. Provide the code to that person.
- After receiving the OTP, the person will collect your Biometric information like the fingerprint and the iris scan for the verification purpose.
- After the above process is done, you will receive a confirmation SMS regarding the linking of Aadhaar with you Vodafone Mobile Number within 24 hours.
This complete process of linking the Aadhaar number with the Vodafone Mobile Number does not incur any charge.