Home » Posts tagged 'UCO bank'
Tag Archives: UCO bank
UCO Bank Credit Card Customer Care | United Commercial Bank Number
United Commercial Bank or commonly known as UCO Bank is one of the major commercial bank of India. The bank was founded on 6th January in the year 1943 and headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It provides banking services to the customers. The bank has a total strength of more than 4000 branches and also over 3000 ATMs. It also holds two representative branches abroad, one in Singapore and the other is in Hong Kong.
UCO bank offers various products and services which are as follows:
- NRI Banking
- Internet Banking
- Cards etc
Like all the other major banks, UCO bank too put emphasis on customer care and has a number of help lines and email contacts to help with any kind of query or complaint.
UCO Bank Customer Care Toll – Free Number
UCO bank offers 24 * 7 customer care number which is 1800 274 0123.
If you wish to resolve any specific query about a product, you can also dial national toll – free number as mentioned above. If you have query regarding your loan product or registering for e – banking, or want to know how to apply for a home loan, or the documents required for an auto loan, you can call on the toll – free number.
UCO Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
If you wish to get in touch with the UCO Bank customer care number for card related enquiries as well as other queries you can dial 1800 103 0123 for the same. This number is available round the clock and you can contact this number for any kind of query you might have regarding credit card or debit card or loan or any other product or services.
- Phone – You can call the UCO bank credit card customer care toll – free number i.e. 1800 103 0123
- SMS – The bank has also introduced debit / credit card hot listing via SMS which is a very convenient way of finishing a task
- Email – If you wish to drop a mail to the UCO bank, you could do so by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email for Specific Query
If you wish to contact the branch through 1 quick mail to address specific queries, you can send your queries to the below mentioned Ids:
|For ATM hot listing (blocking)||Uco.email@example.com|
|Other ATM queries||Hoatm.Calcutta@ucobank.co.in|
|E – banking related queries||Hoebanking.Calcutta@ucobank.co.in|
|Customer Feedback / Suggestions||Customercare.Calcutta@ucobank.co.in|
Branch Contact Details
If you wish to visit the nearest bank branch, you can do so by just log in to the official website of UCO bank and click on ‘ATM Locator’.
City – Wise Zonal Offices in Major Cities
|Ahmadabad||UCO Bank, Zonal Office, 3rd floor, UCO Bhavan, Near Sanyas Ashram, Ashram Road, Ahmadabad||079 – 2657 – 6451|
|Bengaluru||UCO Bank, Zonal Office, UCO Bank Building, 2nd floor, 13 / 22 Kempegowda Road, Bangalore 560009||080 – 43472702|
|Chennai||UCO Bank, Zonal Office, 328 Thambu Chetty, St. Chennai 600001||044 – 4340 5522|
|Delhi||5, Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001||011 – 23736132|
|Mumbai||359, D.N Road, UCO Bank Building, 1st floor, Fort, Mumbai 400 001||022 – 4054 4302|
|Pune||2190 / 2191, Sanskrit Vidya Mandir Sports Complex, Sahakar Nagar, No. 1, Lane No. 4, Pune – 411009||020 – 24210228|
How to Give Your Feedback
In order to give your feedback (not complaints), you could fill in an online form which you will get from the official website of UCO bank. You could use this form for any queries from a drop menu of topics including pensions, insurance, policies, retirement, policies and many more. You can choose to write on a number of areas including loans, foreign exchange, deposit schemes, errors or corrections, or simply to give suggestions or comments.
Complaints or Grievance Redressal
If you wish to file a complaint you can do so by lodging a complaint in writing to a branch, zonal office, or head office under the banks grievance redressal policy. You can also lodge a complaint with the help line number of the bank over telephone, customer care e – mail ID, SPGRS or any other mode that is convenient to you. Read the below mentioned ways through which you can lodge your complaint with UCO bank:
Complaint in Person
If you are not satisfied with the service of the bank you can lodge a complaint in person at the branch by submitting a written letter to the Branch Manager and obtain an acknowledgement. You can also drop your complaint in the complaint box that is available in every branch.
Complaint Over Phone
If you wish to lodge a complaint over the phone you can do that as well. You can phone to the branch, zonal office, circle office and head office. Or you can contact UCO Bank 24 * 7 customer care number at 1800 103 012. This is a toll – free number.
Complaint via Email
You can submit your grievance via mail as well at firstname.lastname@example.org . The bank will try and acknowledge all complaints received by email to the extent possible.
If you are still not satisfied with the resolution provided to you, you can contact the General Manager, Operations and Services Department, Head Office at the following contact details:
Fax No – 033 – 4455 9425 Email – email@example.com Corporate Head Office UCO Bank Head Office, 10, BTM Sarani, Kolkata – 700 001 West Bengal, India
Fax No – 033 – 4455 9425
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Head Office
UCO Bank Head Office,
10, BTM Sarani,
Kolkata – 700 001
West Bengal, India
UCO Bank Savings Account | Eligibility, Types and Document Required
The UCO Bank which is formerly known as United Commercial Bank is a commercial bank that was established in the year 1943. This is a Government-owned Commercial Bank in India. The bank has its headquarters in Kolkata. This bank was set up by Ghanshyam Das Birla. The bank was nationalized in the year 1969, the Indian Government holds 84% of the stake. The UCO Bank has a network of over 3000 branches and also manages almost 500 ATMs across the country. As per the record till 30th March 2017, the bank has over 4000 service units and 49 Zonal Offices in India.
Besides the banking activities, the bank also focuses and involves itself in different social outreach programs and measures. The bank participates in various activities and schemes for the benefit of the people residing in the urban and rural areas.
The bank also provides a wide variety of products and services for its customers. One of the services is the Savings Account. The savings account offers a lot of advantages and benefits like incentivizing people to save and earn from their savings. In this article, we will be providing you complete details regarding the UCO Bank Savings Account.
Interest Rate on UCO Bank Savings Account
The UCO Bank offers an Interest Rate of 4% on its savings account to its customers.
Opening a UCO Bank Savings Account
If you are planning to save your earnings, then the best option is to open a savings account in the bank. The UCO Bank provides its customers to open a savings account. You can do it without any hassle of waiting in the long queues and filling endless forms. You can now open a new account online. You just have to go the bank’s homepage and select the option “New Account Opening” located on the right side of the screen. A pop-up window will open and you can then select the type of account you want to open.
Then enter the details as requested and submit the form online. A reference number will be issued after the submission of the form. With the help of a reference number, you can even check the status of your application form. After filling the form, you have to submit the application form along with the required documents to the nearest UCO Bank branch. The bank will then verify the documents and if all the information are correct, the bank officials will then create an account and it will be active within few hours and you can begin your savings.
If you are not free to apply online, you can also have an option to apply it offline. In the offline mode, you have to visit the nearest bank branch and collect an Account Opening Form. Then fill in with the required details and submit it to branch with the required documents. The bank will then verify the documents and notify you when your account is opened so that you can start saving.
Types of UCO Bank’s Savings Account
The UCO Bank offers different types of the savings account as per the need of the customers. The following are the various types of Savings account.
UCO Saral Savings Deposit Scheme
Through this bank’s savings account, you earn a free Debit Card and 40 Cheque Leaves per year. Being an account holder, of this account you can also use net banking and mobile banking services as well as fund transfer services such as NEFT/RTGS etc.
UCO Star Savings Deposit Scheme
Under this type of account, the account holder is eligible to get 40 Cheque Levels half-yearly for free. The account also provides a Debit Card along with an add-on card free of cost. The account holders can also make fund transfers using NEFT/RTGS free of charge. The account holders will not be charged for stop payments and can issue for demand drafts/ pay orders up to Rs 10, 000 in a day for free. The amounts above the minimum balance would be sept out into term deposits of 179 days in multiples of Rs 5000, with an interest at the prevailing deposit interest rate.
UCO No-Frills Savings Account
This type of savings account is specially designed for the individuals who are not able to open a savings account for some reasons. This account allows the account holder to issue Demand Drafts, cheques etc. The account can be opened with an opening balance of just Rs 5/-and can be operated with zero balance as well. It is mainly a partial KYC Complaint account. A total of 25 debit transactions can be made over a half-yearly period.
UCO Veer-Shakti Savings Account
This type of Savings Account is mainly for the defence personnel, both serving as well as retired members. The Indian Armed Forces and Para-Military Forces are eligible to manage their accounts and receive their salaries and pensions. Through this account, you can also avail a number of privileges and benefits such as personalized Debit Cards along with add-on cards which are absolutely free. There are no processing charges for home loans and car loans. The account holders can also have an access to an overdraft facility with special privileges.
UCO Smart Kids Savings Scheme
This type of savings scheme is mainly designed for the children. The main objective of this scheme is to inculcate the saving habit in the children. This account can be opened by a child above 10 years offers a lot of benefits such as personalized ATM Cards with POS Limit of Rs 3000 a day. The holders will also receive 2 cheque books free of charge every year. The fund transfers from parent/grandparents account would not be charged.
Eligibility Criteria for UCO Savings Bank Account
For opening a UCO Savings Bank Account, you need to fulfill the below conditions:
- Individuals above the age of 18 (either single or joint account)
- Minors above the age of 10 (the only joint account can be opened along with a parent/guardian unless otherwise specified).
Documents Required for Opening a UCO Bank Savings Account
For opening a UCO Bank’s savings account, a list of documents is required. These are listed in the Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines issued by RBI. All the banks have to collect the same set of documents for the verification purpose. The documents that are collected are listed as follows:
- Passport size photographs
- Address proof
- Identity proof
Proof of Address Documents
You can submit any one of the following lists of the documents as an Address Proof to open an account.
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Bank account statement
- Utility bills such as electricity bills, telephone bills etc.
- Income tax statement
- Credit card statement
Proof of Identity Documents
You can submit any one of the following as the Proof of Identity Documents to open an account.
- Voter’s ID Card
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Government Issued Photo ID Card
- Defence Card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License.
- In case of the accounts opened by the minors and pensioners, proof of age documents such as birth certificate has to be submitted.
- In case of the joint accounts, all the applicants have to submit the documents specified above.
How To Link Aadhaar with UCO Bank Account
United Commercial Bank or UCO Bank was established in 1943 by Shri Ghanshyam Das Birla with a vision to become a world class financial institution and to sustain the growth and profitability and fulfill the socio – economic obligations.
The bank was nationalized in the year of 1969, by the Government of India. To keep up with the developing business scenario of the time, the bank took a hand in Organizational Restructuring 1972.
In the year of 1985, the name of the United Commercial Bank changed to the present name UCO Bank. The bank has a very different feature like ‘No Holiday’ branches which means the branches of the bank will work all 365 days in a year without a holiday.
The headquarter of UCO Bank is in Kolkata with 42 regional offices all over India. It also operates in two major international centers in Hong Kong and Singapore. The UCO Bank has a total of 414 ATMs.
Products and Services provided by the Bank
- NRI Banking
- Foreign Currency Loans
- Finance/Services to Exporter
- Finance/Services to Importers
- Forex & Treasury Services
- Resident Foreign Currency (Domestic) Deposits
- Correspondent Banking Services
- General Banking Services
IFSC code of UCO Bank
IFSC is an 11-character code which is assigned by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to every bank as a part of NEFT / RTGS. UCO bank provides the facility of Indian Financial System Code. An account holder of UCO Bank can avail the electronic fund transfer service. This will end the waiting in long queues from transferring money from one account to another, anywhere in India. Hence, it is a very convenient mode of transfer as it saves save money and time.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlements (RTGS) introduced by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) are the easiest, quick and safe channels of electronic fund transfer.
In IFS Code
(a) First four characters identify the bank name i.e. UCBA
(b) The fifth character is always 0
(c) And the last character represents the branch address i.e. 000009[The IFS code used in above example is of New Delhi, Connaught Place i.e., “UCBA0000009”]
To know IFSC and MICR Codes of any Branch of UCO Bank Visit Here.
How To Link Aadhaar Card with UCO Bank
Different methods to link Aadhaar card with UCO Bank
- Aadhaar Seeding online -using the bank official website
- Offline process
- Through SMS or Via Telephone
- Through ATM
Online Process of Linking Aadhaar Card with UCO Bank
Follow the following procedure to link Aadhaar with the UCO Bank account
- Visit the official website of the UCO Bank: www.ucobank.com
- log in using your User ID and Password
- Click on the request tab provided to link “Aadhaar with the Bank Account” option.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number.
- Go through the terms and conditions before clicking Accept followed by “submit” to file your application.
- At last, an acknowledgment appears which confirms that you have successfully linked your Aadhaar with the Bank Account.
Offline Process of Linking Aadhaar Card with the UCO Bank
The UCO Bank customers can link their Aadhaar with their bank accounts in the following way
- Visit the nearby UCO Bank Branch and collect a copy of the application form to link Aadhaar with the Bank Account.
- Submit the filled in form to the branch office, the lower part of the application will be handed back to you as a receipt towards form submission.
- The bank will later verify the details and send a confirmation message that the Aadhaar is linked with your account.
Link Aadhaar Through SMS
- Send UCOAADHAAR<12 digit Aadhaar Number><14 digit account number> to 9231008888.
- After sending, you will receive the Aadhaar seeding request via SMS and once you are done with it the Bank will notify you whether it is linked or not.
Link Aadhaar Through ATM
You can also link your Aadhaar Number with Bank Account through an ATM. Below are the steps to link Aadhaar with the bank account through ATM.
- Swipe your UCO Debit/Credit ATM card and authenticate it with your PIN.
- Select “other services” option and select the option of “Aadhaar Seeding”.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number.
- Accept the terms and conditions and then click on “Submit”.
- An acknowledgment slip is printed and is saved as the receipt for the future purpose.
So you can choose either of any one option for linking the Aadhaar Number with the UCO Bank Account.
How to Link your Aadhaar with Other Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with OBC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with KVB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with LVB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Bandhan Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with CITI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with BOB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with BOI Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Andhra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Federal Bank Account