Home » Posts tagged 'SIM card'
Tag Archives: SIM card
How to Link your Aadhaar Card Airtel Mobile Number | Simple Steps Here
The Government has made to mandatory to link their Sim Cards with the Aadhaar number. The deadline date for linking Aadhaar number with the mobile phones is February 2018. The existing Airtel Subscribers who are planning to get their SIM cards linked with their Aadhaar number will able to get the solution in this article.
If you have already done the biometric process along with the Aadhaar at the time of taking the Airtel Connection, then there is no need to do this process again. And if you have given your Aadhaar card as an identity proof only then you have to get their Aadhaar card linked with your Airtel SIM.
Below are the SMS’s which Airtel is sending to all of its subscribers. This is a reminder message in Marathi to get their SIM Cards linked with the Aadhaar of how to Link Aadhaar with Airtel SIM
Steps to Link Aadhaar with the Airtel Mobile Number or Airtel SIM
- Visit the nearest Airtel retail store. Take your Mobile Number as well as your Aadhaar card along with you.
- Tell the concerned authority to link your Airtel number with the Aadhaar number.
- The authority will ask your 10-digit mobile number and 12-digit Aadhaar card number.
- Then you will receive a verification code OTP on your Airtel Mobile Number.
- Provide the code to complete the verification process.
- After that, your Biometric information will be captured for the confirmation purpose like the fingerprint or the iris scan. The details will be collected as per the information in the Aadhaar database.
- All the KYC Details will be overwritten with the Aadhaar details.
- Then you will receive a confirmation SMS within 24 hours after the process is completed.
- You can also link multiple number of Airtel Mobile Numbers or Data Card Numbers with your Aadhaar Card.
- If in case you are linking your Data Card Number with your Aadhaar then the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- The process of linking Aadhaar with Airtel Mobile Number is completely free of cost.
How To Link Aadhaar Card with Vodafone Mobile Number | Complete Steps
As per the Government announcement, it has been compulsory to link the Aadhaar Card with the Vodafone Mobile Number. The deadline date of linking the Aadhaar with the Vodafone Mobile Number is 6th February 2018.
If you failed to link your Aadhaar with your Vodafone sim card then, your number will be disconnected. If you got your Vodafone connection by completing the biometric along with the Aadhaar then you do not have to go through this process again. But if your Aadhaar card was just used as an Identity card then, you need to get your Vodafone Number linked with the Aadhaar Number.
This can be done in any Retailer Shop or Vodafone Store. The Vodafone is sending reminder messages to all of its subscribers to get their mobile number linked with Aadhaar as soon as possible.
In this article, we will provide you the complete step by step procedure of how to link your Aadhaar with Mobile Number.
Steps to Link your Vodafone Mobile Number/SIM Number with the Aadhaar Number
- Visit your nearest Retailer Shop or the Vodafone Store along with your Vodafone Number and Aadhaar Card Number to complete the biometric verification.
- Then provide your 10-digit mobile number and 12-digit Aadhaar Number to the store person.
- After that, you will receive a Verification Code (OTP) on your Mobile Number. Provide the code to that person.
- After receiving the OTP, the person will collect your Biometric information like the fingerprint and the iris scan for the verification purpose.
- After the above process is done, you will receive a confirmation SMS regarding the linking of Aadhaar with you Vodafone Mobile Number within 24 hours.
This complete process of linking the Aadhaar number with the Vodafone Mobile Number does not incur any charge.
Aadhaar Card Linking | 5 Important Dates To Keep In Mind
The 12- digit unique identification number named Aadhaar which is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has declared 4 deadlines dates to link Aadhaar with the SIM Card, Permanent Account Number (PAN), Financial institutions and various Social Security Schemes.
The declaration of the different deadline dates of link Aadhaar will somehow help the people simmer down from panicking or from taking the stress. People can take their time to get their Aadhaar linked with the mobile numbers, PAN, financial institution and various social security schemes.
Aadhaar PAN Link Deadline Date: 31st March 2018
The Central Board of Direct Taxes has declared 31st March, 2018 as the deadline date for Linking Aadhaar with the PAN, earlier which was 31st of Aug 2017 and before that it was decided on December 31st 2017. The extension of the date is done to “facilitate ease of compliance by the taxpayers”. For the ITR Filing, it is mandatory to link your Aadhaar with PAN. If it is not linked then the ITR filing will be considered as invalid and can attract penalty.
|How To Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card||Click Here|
Aadhaar Link With SIM Card Deadline Date: 31st March 2018
Similarly, the deadline dates for linking Aadhaar with the mobile numbers is by February 2018. If it is not linked with Aadhaar then the numbers will be deactivated. Telecom companies have already started sending alerts to subscribers to get their SIM Cards linked with Aadhaar.
|How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number via OTP||Click Here|
Aadhaar Link With The Bank Accounts Deadline Date: 31st March 2018
For Aadhaar with the Bank links, the deadline has been announced for 31st March 2018. All the bank accounts must be linked with Aadhaar by 31st March 2018. If you are failed to get your account linked, then the bank account will not carry out the transactions anymore.
|How To Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account||Click Here|
Aadhaar Link With The Social Security Schemes Deadline Date: 31st March 2017
Your 12-digit Unique Identification Number has been provided for all the Security Schemes. The deadline dates have been announced to March 31st, 2018 to link Aadhaar with the security schemes. This linking can help you to avail your Pension, LPG Subsidy, and Government Scholarships.
|How To Link Aadhaar Card With Voter ID Card||Click Here|
Aadhaar Link with The Mutual Fund Accounts Deadline Date: 31st March 2018
SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India) has declared the deadline for linking Aadhaar with your Demat Account to be 31st March 2018. The move has been taken to remove Fraud Demat accounts, which will help in bringing down black money and increasing the Tax Base of the country.
Aadhaar Link with Post Office Accounts Deadline Date: 31st March 2018
Government have made biometric identification mandatory even for the post office deposits, PPF (Public Provident Fund), the National Savings Certificate scheme and Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)…read more
All the Mobile Numbers Should Be Linked With Aadhaar by 31st Mar 2018
The order that was passed by the Supreme Court has told the apex court that all the mobile numbers should get linked with the Aadhaar by 31st March 2018 under the E-KYC Verification. The court has also passed an order saying that the Aadhaar proof is mandatory while opening a Bank Account.
An affidavit of 113 pages was filed through an advocate Zoheb Hussain who said that the Supreme Court has approved the norm for the mandatory Aadhaar-Mobile Linkage in the Lokniti Foundation case on February 6 with a window of one year. The Government also said that there was no starvation death anyone because of anyone not having an Aadhaar.
As the deadline of the Aadhaar linking with the mobile number cannot be changed as it is fixed by the Supreme Court but the deadline for the Aadhaar linking with all the bank accounts has been extended to March 31st.
To know more about Aadhaar linking with Bank Account click here.
A Constitutional Bench will be held and will hear a bunch of petitions challenging the validity of the Aadhaar that it is violating the citizen’s “right to privacy”.
Find here Verdict of Is Right to Privacy a fundamental right or Not Case.
In a fresh affidavit, it has been said that The Bank accounts will stop operating on March 31st if your Aadhaar is not linked with it. But while opening a new bank account the Aadhaar or the Enrollment ID must be presented as an Identity Proof. For the existing account holders, the deadline has been extended to March 31st.
The Supreme Court has validated the Centre’s decision for mandatory linking of Aadhaar with the PAN Card or Income Tax Return Filing. The Court also added a statement of relief that, those who do not have an Aadhaar card and who do not obtain an Aadhaar card, their PAN Card will not get invalid this financial year.
For the past few years, the Centre has cited a several major cyber-attacks and hackings. But there is not a single instance of hacking or data breach in or from UIDAI.
How to link Aadhaar with Idea Mobile Number
In order to continue with your respective mobile numbers, customers are required to link their numbers with their Aadhaar cards, as this has been mandated by the Government of India (GoI).
The deadline to complete this linking process is by February 6, 2018. All the telecom service providers are constantly sending notifications to their customers asking them to complete the Aadhaar – mobile linking process.
In this article, we will discuss the online methods to link Idea mobile numbers with Aadhaar numbers.
How to link Idea Mobile Number with Aadhaar
In order to link Idea mobile number with your 12 digit unique identification card, you will have to visit your nearest Idea store, as the process requires your biometric verification i.e. your fingerprints.
Now follow the below steps to get started with the procedure
- Visit your nearest Idea store and request the incharge of the store for the linkage
- Now the incharge will ask your Aadhaar number and Idea mobile number to proceed with the linkage
- The incharge will enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number for linking and you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your Idea mobile number.
- Provide that OTP number to the incharge. And for the purpose of authentication of your Aadhaar, your thumb prints will be requested.
- Once done your Aadhaar details will be populate in your Idea KYC Client Software, you will have to verify and confirm your details to the incharge.
- Once again you will have to provide your thumb print to proceed confirming and linking your Aadhaar with your Idea Mobile Number.
- Once done, you will instantly receive SMS on your Idea Mobile Number saying your Aadhaar Number has been successfully linked to your mobile number.
Beware of sites and apps which claims that by just entering your details like Aadhaar number, you can complete the Aadhaar – mobile linkage. As mentioned above, this process requires biometric verification; hence, you will have to visit your nearest telecom service providers store as only they have the authority to complete the process.