Home » Posts tagged 'Ration Card'
Tag Archives: Ration Card
Like every state of India, Jharkhand also acknowledges the need of Ahara Jharkhand Ration Card. This Jharkhand Ration Card is only available for the residents of the Jharkhand. With this card, beneficiaries can buy food grains, fuel, and other groceries at subsidized rates. You can buy LPG, Kerosene, Wheat, Rice, Sugar, etc. Families below the poverty line avail maximum benefits of the Ahara Ration Card. It is also used to prove one’s identity and prove address. The Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand are used to make other important documents like Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.
In this article, we are discussing the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card, its categories, the process of application, knowing the status of the application, benefits and much more.
Ahar Jharkhand Ration Card
Recently, the Government has introduced the Smart Cards, which are nothing but the digitalized Ration Cards. Smart Ration Cards are embedded with chips. It has a photograph of the head of the Family. State Government issues the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card to one person per family.
Types of Aahar Jharkhand Ration Cards
One single ration card cannot justify the needs of the residents in Jharkhand. Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card is of 3 different types. Based on the financial stature the citizens get the Jharkhand Government. Check the types below:
- Priority House Hold Ration Card (PHH Card): Families with poor financial conditions are categorized in Below Poverty Line. This categorization is done separately by the Central and State Government. Families who are under the below poverty line by either government, plus other priority households can avail this ration card. PH Ration Card provides Ration at Rs. 2/kg for 5 kg or 5 ltr amount.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY): Serves the poorest of the poor in the rural areas and urban areas. These are the very poor people who do not have a stable income. Daily Labors, Coolies, Rickshaw walas, Potters, Slum dwellers fall under this category.
Commodities Covered By the Jharkhand Ration Card
- Various commodities such as sugar, kerosene, oil, rice are covered under the Smart Ration Cards.
- Sugar will be provided only to the BPL and AAY families under the Targeted PDS.
- The ration card holders would be provided the essentials of the system of PDS as determined by the State Government, the scales and the rates are also fixed by the Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card
The eligibility conditions for the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card are-
- Submit a certificate from Nigam Parishad, Halka Karamchari (the Revenue Karamchari), Panchayat Sewak, Panchayat Pradhan or the Tax Collector giving a written statement that “the applicant possess no Ration Card”.
- If you have a ration card from another region, get a Surrender Certificate.
- Submit the Birth Certificate along with the application, addressed to the District or the Block Level Supplier.
Documents Required for Jharkhand Ration Card Issue
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof: Birth Certificate, School Leaving Certificate
- ID Proof: Voter ID card,
- Panchayat Certificate for the head of the family,
- NOC Certificate or Surrender Certificate in case of renewal,
- Passport size photographs of the head of the family.
How to Apply for Aahar Jharkhand Card
If you are applying for the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card for the first time then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Obtain the application form 2.
- You can obtain it from the following website- india.gov.in/allimpfrms/allforms/9225.pdf
- Fill out all the sections of the form completely and correctly. Submit the application form along with the required documents to the Block Level Supply Officers, depending upon where you reside – whether in the rural region or the District Level Supply Officer if you reside in an urban area.
- Collect the Receipt of Application. Use the Number to track your status.
- Now you can show the receipt and collect the Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand. The information and all the details are verified by the inquiry officer.
Check Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand Application Status
Successful applicants must check the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card Application Status. Following these steps & check Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand Status.
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Government– aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link showing “Application Status“.
- Now fill in the details like the Ration Card ID or Number, which is the acknowledgment number you get after the submission of the Ration Card Application.
- Click on submit now.
- Once you click on the submit button, you will get all the details regarding the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card and its Status will be displayed on the screen.
|Important Links Related To Jharkhand Documents|
|Apply For Jharkhand Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Jharkhand Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Jharkhand Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Jharkhand||Click Here|
WBPDS Ration Card | West Bengal Public Distribution System allocates the WBPDS Ration Card to the needy. Only West Bengal resident can avail the services of this ration card. Primarily, West Bengal PDS Ration card is issued to the households, against which the deserving families can avail basic necessities. These basic necessities include food grains, sugar, kerosene, wheat, and fuel at a subsidized rate. However, WBPDS ration card also works as a proof of identity and address before documents like Aadhaar card and PAN Card came into being.
Purpose of Ration Card
The Ration Cards acts as an Official Document which is issued by the Government of India. The Food and Civil Supplies Department of West Bengal Government provides various online and offline procedures by which one can apply for a WBPDS Ration Card in West Bengal. Also, through that website one can check their ration card status, How to apply for a duplicate ration card; make the correction in ration card, etc.
Types of WBPDS Ration Card
Keeping all strata of the society in mind, ration card had been categorized so that deserving candidates can make the best use of the card provided by the government. West Bengal ration card has been divided into three types; let’s take a look at different categories of ration card:
- Antodaya Ration Card – This card provides highly subsidized food to millions of the poorest families. And it is issued to those people who do not have a stable income especially the old age people or the unemployed people.
- Above Poverty Line Ration Cards (APL) – This ration card is issued to people with higher annual income. This category people are not liable to get food grains at a subsidized rate however, they can use this card as an identity proof.
- Below Poverty Line Ration Card (BPL) – Below poverty line ration cards are issued to people whose income is less than 10,000 per annum and are liable to get food grains and other basic necessities at a lowest subsidized rate.
Eligibility Criterion to Avail WBPDS Ration Card
In West Bengal or be it any other state, ration cards are provided by verifying eligibility criteria of recipient. This process makes sure the deserving candidates get a fair chance to benefit from the government policies. Below is the list of eligibility criteria to avail a WBPDS ration card in West Bengal.
- The first criterion in order to possess a ration card is to be a citizen of India as Non – resident of India (NRIs) are not eligible to apply for a ration card in any Indian State.
- Also, the candidate must possess West Bengal domicile. That means only West Bengal resident can avail the benefits of the WBPDS Ration Card.
- Along with that, the applicant is required to be the head of the family to apply for a ration card
- In case an applicant is shifting their place of residence, they are required to submit a surrender certificate in order to get a ration card.
- The applicant has to submit a certificate mentioning that the individual does not have any extra Ration Card applied.
- In case of marriage or birth of a child, the individual has to submit the marriage certificate or Birth Certificate
Documents Required to apply for a WBPDS Ration Card
Proof of identity and proof of address is an important document to apply for a ration card. Below is the list of important official documents which are suggested to keep handy before applying for a ration card for a smoother application
- Photograph of the family head.
- Photo identity card such as Passport, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, etc.
- Address Proof (utility bill, telephone bill, etc.).
- Neighbour Witness (At least 2).
- Age and Income – Certificate.
How to Apply for a WBPDS Ration Card – wbpds.gov.in
Beneficiaries may apply for the WBPDS Ration Card in Offline or Online method. This is for the convenience of the citizen. Availability of Offline and Online application may decide which mode the beneficiary chooses. Below we are explaining both the methods. The Offline way by which you can apply for a West Bengal WBPDS Ration Card is:
Offline method is still a suitable method for people those who are not well – versed with the internet and also does not have a secured internet connection. Hence, if you want to apply for a ration card offline, follow the given procedure:
- You are required to visit the PDS (Public Distribution System) office and ask for an application form to apply for a West Bengal Ration card.
- Fill the form properly.
- Attach the required documents such as Residential proof and Photo identity proof.
- Attach the Income Proof and Age Proof of the head of the family along with the application form.
- Verify the details that you provide in the WBPDS Application Form.
- Submit it in the office itself.
If accessible, you may apply online for the WBPDS Ration Card. Follow these simple steps and fill in your online form.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Public Distribution System – wbpds.gov.in
- On the menu banner, move your cursor toward “Features”.
- In the fourth column, select the option of “View Forms”.
- Select the Ration Card form and download to fill. Or –
- Simply click on the Application Download link provided here.
- Download the form above, fill in details, print the filled Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form with required documents in the nearby Ration Card Office.
WB Ration Card Status – wbpds.gov.in
Once applied, it is important to keep track of your ration card. You can read below to know how to check the status of your ration card in West Bengal:
- To check the ration card status in West Bengal, you are required to visit the official site of WBPDS.
- Click on the “check status online” option on the home page and enter the required information such as your District, Block / Municipality,
- Enter the last 8 digits of application number, and also 16 Digit of the application number.
- Click on the “search option” and the status of your ration card will be displayed on your screen.
WBPDS Ration Card Department Details & Information
For further queries you can refer to the given information which is as follows:
|Some Important Link|
|Apply For West Bengal Voter ID Card|
|Appy Here For West Bengal Driving License|
|West Bengal IFSC Code|
|West Bengal Pin Code|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account|
Name of the Department: The Food and the Civil Supplies Department
The Food and the Civil Supplies Department,
APC Road, Syam Bazar,
Kolkata, Pin Code-740004.
Contact Number: 033 55337639
Official Website: https://wbpds.gov.inRation Cards in India[/su_button
When Andhra Pradesh Government introduced the AP EPDS Ration Cards, many people started applying for it. In case of mistakes and errors, you can update and correct the mistakes in the Ration Cards. You may make Ration Card Address change in online mode. AP EPDS official website is the place to do so. The process of AP EPDS Ration Card Correction is very straightforward. In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure of how to correct/update your Andhra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card and what are the documents required for it.
Purpose of AP EPDS Correction
While applying for a Ration Card, they have come across many errors and mistakes in the card like spelling mistakes in name, address, date of birth, gender, AP Ration card surname, family member name missing in the Ration Card, Photo missing, etc. which is not accepted. This can create a problem in the near future. Therefore, the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the Food and Civil Supplies Department have introduced the option to get their Ration Card updated.
What is an AP EPDS Ration Card?
Andhra Pradesh releases a Ration Card for all the families in need of it. Through these ration card, they can take benefits of cheaper or nil rates of Grains, Kerosene, and other food products. Based on the economic background and financial stature of the family in the society they can avail the Ration card. If you have already applied for it, good. If not, Apply for AP EPDS Ration Card Now. In case of any mistakes in the same. You can visit the online portal and make the necessary changes. Check how to update the Ration card.
How to Update AP Ration Card Online – epdsap.ap.gov.in
The following are the steps to apply for an AP EPDS Ration Card Correction:
- visit the official site of the AP EPDS Official website http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now download the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form.
- Now fill in the required data and information of the applicant.
- Mention the correction data that is required to be changed in the Ration Card. This can be (Head of the Household Name, Date of Birth, House/Door Number, Colony name, Husband/Wife Name, Occupation, Village/Ward, and District/Mandal, etc.
- Enter the corrections requires in the Family Member details. (if any)
- Enter the document number.
- Give the applicant signature
- Finally, click on the submit option after you have done with the form filling.
Documents That Are Required for AP Ration Card Card Correction
The documents that are requires for the AP Ration Card Correction are as follows:
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate issued by the Educational Department.
- Driving License
- Employee ID Card.
- Other Government Benefit proof documents.
- Telephone Bill
- Copy of the Ration Card.
- Copy of the Electricity Bill
- LPG Gas Connection Receipt
- Date of Birth Certificate copy of Arogyasri Card
- Municipal Tax Receipt
- Transfer Orders
- Copy of a Voter ID Card
- Copy of a PAN Card
- Rs 10/- Bond Affidavit which must be duly signed.
After you are done with the above-given process, you can check the status of your update/ correction request online. To know How to check the status of AP EPDS Ration Card Correction
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card – Download & Check Status||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|
To prove one’s identity, we have the option of Aadhar Card. But the case wasn’t the same earlier. Those were times when PAN Cards, Passports, and Ration Cards were taken in as the Identity Cards. Every state has its specific Ration Card. TS EPDS Food Security Card serves the same purpose in the Telangana State of India. EPDS Food Security Card for Telangana is issued only to the eligible families. The families who are actually in need of it. These ration Cards are issued based on their Domicile, and their financial stature. In this Article, you will find detailed information about the EPDS TS Food Security Card Application Process.
Types of TS EPDS Food Security Cards
One kind of Food Security Card cannot serve all sort of categories of the families. Variable financial conditions and needs make it difficult for the government to simply put people in one category and serve well. Thus, there are various types of TS EPDS Food Security Cards. This diversification is based on the EPDS Telangana Food Security Act. The government provides distinctive color ration cards to each unique classification of the individual which are as follows:
- APL (Above Poverty Line) – Individuals fall in this category who earns more than Rs. 10,000 annually and they are provided with a white ration card. Also, people fall in this category are not liable to receive subsidized food grains through the government.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) – Individuals fall in this category who earns less than Rs. 10000 annually and they are provided with a pink ration card.
- Antodaya or AYY families – Individuals who are extremely needy and don’t have a steady income like daily labors, falls in this category and they are provided with a yellow ration card.
TS EPDS Food Security Card
The Food Security Card or Food Security Ration Card is a legal document. This Telangana Food Security Card entitles the cardholders to obtain the commodities (rice, sugar, fertilizers, kerosene, LPG) at very subsidized costs in Telangana. The Food Security Ration Card is a multi-purpose document that serves as an identity proof for the cardholder and for the whole family. After the separation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Government started issuing new ration cards to the citizens. Thus, beneficiaries must apply for it and claim their cards, if they haven’t yet.
How to Apply for EPDS TS Food Security Card – EPDS TS Ration Card
In order to prevent fraudulence and multiple duplicate ration cards, the Telangana Government has come up with a more secured application format. The Government has initiated ‘MeeSeva‘ which literally means ‘At your Service‘ for the convenience of people. MeeSeva undertakes the Civil Supplies Department. This department is responsible to provide you with a new food security card, updating of Family members in the RC documentations. All such updates can be done online.
Let us first see how can you apply for the EPDS TS Food Security Card. Follow the given steps to apply for an EPDS Food Security Card in Telangana state.
- To apply you are required to visit the official page. Click Here
- Download the Telangana new ration card application form.
- Select the type of card (according to your category)
- Now you are required to fill up the details which include head of the household, professional details, occupation, and annual income
- Also fill up gas connection details, occupation and annual income, etc and paste a recent photograph on it and send it to the officials after attaching the required documents.
List of Documents for TS EPDS Food Security Card
If you are applying for the Food Security Card, you are required to submit some important documents to support your claim. Submit all the documents mentioned below to finalize your application.
- A copy of original resident proof.
- Duplicate copy of age certificate/school leaving certificate of the head of the family.
- Income proof of the family that the income of the family is below from the prescribed limit.
- A copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
EPDS TS Food Security Card Status
Once applied, the Government of Telangana launched an online portal (Telangana Meseva portal) where one can check the status of their food security card as well. Follow the given steps in order to check the Telangana Food Security Card Status online:
- Log on to the official website of Telangana Ration Card – Click Here.
- Click on to the “Food Security Card or TS Ration Card Status” link on the home page.
- Submit the reference number to check the status.
Along with the application status check, you can also check the status of your Transaction and download a Duplicate Ration Card. In order to perform these mentioned steps on the official website of Telangana, you will have to fill in the form providing your Ration Card Number and Click on search.
EPDS TS Android App
Etela Rajender, Minister for Finance and Planning and Civil Supplies launched the Telangana T-Ration Mobile App to bring transparency in the Telangana State Public Distribution System (Telangana e-PDS). It is an android mobile application, which will work in two modules G2C (Government to Customer) and G2G (Government to Government). National Informatics Centre (NIC) played a role in designing the app.
This app will cut the need for the physical visit to the ration card office. To download the app, the cardholders are required to download the app from the Google play store and they can get direct access to the features like stock position, distribution pattern, etc.
How To Download Telangana T–Ration Mobile App
The process is totally similar to downloading any other app you download from the Google Play Store. Visit, search and download. For your convenience, we are elaborating the whole process here. Follow the steps in order to download Telangana T–Ration Mobile App:
- Visit Google Play Store on your android mobile.
- Search, “Telangana T–Ration App.
- Download T–Ration App Here – play.google.com/store/apps
- Install the mobile app on your mobile phone
Services Offered by T–Ration Android App
T-Ration App is way more helpful than the official website itself. The simplified user interface makes it more fun to access and use it for the tasks at hand. Some of the services which T – Ration App offers are as follow:
G2C (Government to Customer)
- FPS Allocation
- RO Status by FPS
- RO Status by RO Number
- FPS Locations
- FSC Search
G2G (Government to Government)
- MeeSeva Status
- MLS Stock Position
- Godown Stock Position
- MLS Stock Receipts
- MLS Stock Issues
- Godown Stock Receipt
- Godown Stock Issues
|Important Links Related To EPDS TS Documents|
|Food Security Card Telangana – Check Status & Download||Click Here|
|Apply For Telangana Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Telanagana||Click Here|
|Apply For The E-Pass Telangana||Click Here|
Ration Cards are the official documents, issued by the State Governments of India. It serves two purposes; To purchase subsidized food grains & an ID Card. Karnataka Ahara Ration Card serves the same purposes. Applying for Ahara Karnataka Ration Card Online is very simple and easy. Though, only Karnataka resident can apply for one. Simply, visit ahara.kar.nic.in, register yourself, and get verified. Once done you can proceed to download Karnataka Ahara Ration Card. Keep checking ahara.kar.nic.in Application Status to review your verification status. Read the complete article to know all the important details of Karnataka Ahara Ration Cards.
Not everyone can apply for the Karnataka Ahara Ration Card. Only Karnataka residents who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria can apply for the Ahara Ration Card, Karnataka and avail cheaper prices for food products. The applicant must be a Karnataka Resident. If you are a resident of another state or country you cannot apply. If you do not have domicile of Karnataka, you cannot apply.
Karnataka Ahara Ration Card Application
A Karnataka resident can easily apply for the Karnataka Ahara Ration Card Online. Though you must check if you are eligible for applying or not. Earlier the process was to stand in line for long hours and then submit details and documents. Now submit the Karnataka Ahara Ration Card Online. Access the official website on your mobile phone and submit the details. Below, a detailed stepwise procedure is also explained. Remember, there is no last date or start date for filling the form.
How to apply Karnataka Ration Card Online?
There is no last date or start date for the release of the Application Form. One can simply visit anytime and submit details to apply. We advise you to do so earliest to avail the minimum prices of your food product. Under the National Food Security Act, all state governments in India have to identify eligible households. If you are eligible, you get subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System. Let us see how can you apply for it?
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Public Distribution System (https://ahara.kar.nic.in/).
- Download the application form for Ration Card as it is.
- You can also get it from the Office of Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Paste the passport-size photo attested by a Gazetted Officer (postmaster/ tehsildar/ Circle-Inspector).
- Submit the application form in the nearest Karnataka Ration Card Office.
This concludes your Karnataka Ration Card Online Submission. Now, the officials will verify all the details and then sanction your Ration Card. You can either receive Ration Card in post or you can download it online.
List of Important Documents
Submit these documents with your application forms:
Karnataka Ahara Ration Card Application Fee
You are required to pay an application fee to apply for the Ahara ration card, Karnataka. Rs 5 for a new Ahara Ration Card. If applying for a BPL Ration Card, the fee is about Rs 10. APL Ration Card can be applied for Rs 45. Each payment must be paid in the concerned department. Also, digital ration card would require some extra amount to be paid.
When will I receive my Karnataka Ahara Ration Card?
Once you have filled the Karnataka Ration Card Application Form, you can check the Status. Karnataka Ration Card Status is available @ahara.kar.nic.in. You simply visit the official website and select your regional area. Submit your Ahara Ration Card Number or Application Number. On-screen you will find all the details along with Karnataka Ahara Ration Card Status. Let us see in details about the steps.
Steps to check Karnataka Ahara Ration Card Status Online
Follow these steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link of e-status.
- On the page, select your regional area.
- Submit Ration Card Number.
- Check your Status.
How to Download Karnataka Ahara Ration Card?
The authorities of Karnataka Government in different department verify your details and documents. It is necessary that all the details & documents that you submit are correct and in the format. Do not provide false details. After the verification, the ration card will reach by post to you. In case, you want a digital copy you can download it from the official website, @ahar.kar.nic.in too. Follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website – ahara.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link of Download.
- Select your type of Ahar Ration Card, Karnataka.
- Submit the Name of region.
- Submit your Ration Card Number and click “Go”.
- Select the member of the family and click “Go”.
- The copy of Ration Card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the digital Ration Card.
You can also check the video below and download your Ahar Karnataka Ration Card.
Various Type of Ration Card
Based on economic status, a Karnataka resident can apply for available Ration Cards.
Priority House Hold (PHH) Ration Card
Rural Households get Priority House Hold Ration Card (PHH). The beneficiary under this category will receive food grains on a monthly subsidized price.
|Name of the commodity||Price per kg|
|Rice||Rs. 3 per kg|
|Wheat||Rs. 2 per kg|
|Coarse Grains||Rs. 1 per kg|
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card (AAY) is for families with an annual income lower than Rs 15000. These families get food grains and cheaper costs.
|Name of the commodity||Price per kg|
|Rice||Rs. 3 per kg|
|Wheat||Rs. 2 per kg|
Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card
Annapurna Yojana (AY) Ration Card is a special type of ration card issued only to the poor people above 65 years. They are entitled to 10kgs of food grain on a monthly basis from the government.
Non-Priority Categories (NPHH)
Non-Priority House Holds (NPHH) will get only the ration card but are not eligible to get subsidized food grains as priority households (PHH) receive in Karnataka state.
|Important Links Related To Karnataka (Ahara) Documents|
|Apply For The New Ahara Ration Card||Click Here|
|Apply For Karnataka Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Karnataka Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Karnataka Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Karnataka||Click Here|
|Link Karnataka Bank With Aadhaar Card||Click Here|