Home » Posts tagged 'Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam'
Tag Archives: Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam
Government of Telangana have introduced a scheme called Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam and this scheme was launched in order to provide financial help to the brides. This scheme is meant for the Backwards (BCs) and Economically Backward Classes (EBC).
This scheme was launched by the Minister for BC Welfare Jogu Ramannan launched the scheme on the web portal i.e. https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanLakshmi.do
He also added that a total of 58,820 beneficiaries will be given Rs.51, 000 each and Rs.300 crore will be spent on the scheme.
This is a great scheme launched by the government which offers various benefits to the people of the state. Under this scheme, unmarried girls who are eligible for marriage will be provided with financial help. This would help a lot of brides who falls under this benefit.
Aadhaar Based Registration for Married Couples – Read Here
Details of the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme|
|Budget for Scheme||NA|
|Scheme launched by||Chief Minister of Telangana|
Eligibility Criteria for this Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
To avail the scheme one requires fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the scheme which are as follows:
- The needs to be a resident of Telangana and should belong to SC and ST category
- This scheme is applicable only for the unmarried girls and she should be 18 or above the age
- The annual income of the parents should be below Rs.1.5 lakh if they are from rural areas, and below Rs.2 lakh if from urban areas, to avail benefit under the scheme.
How to Apply for this Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
Girls who are eligible to avail the scheme are required to visit the official website of the scheme and apply through online mode. The girl will have to fill a simple form and the application form contains four sections which are bride particulars, details of the marriage, upload the documents. Verification will take place to justify the eligibility; the government will pass on the benefit with help of direct benefit transfer.
You can also follow the below mentioned procedure to apply for the scheme:
- Visit the official website of the scheme i.e. telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanLakshmi.do
- Click on ‘Kalyan Lakshmi’ on the displayed screen and then click on register button. After that, a form will be displayed.
- Fill in the details of the bride and click on next and fill in the details of the groom
- Click on the next button once you have filled the details of the marriage
- Upload the documents in the last section of the application process. Once done the registration form can be printed
The documents which are required for the scheme are marriage confirmation certification, Aadhaar card of both bride and groom, scanned passbook of the bride.
Benefits of the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme
The foremost benefit of the scheme is that the bride will be able to take care of the expense that the family incurs at the time of the marriage. This would not let the family to under debt in order to cover the wedding expense. This would also reduce the financial burden from the family and the girl would enter into a new life gracefully.