Home » Posts tagged 'how to update ap ration card'
Tag Archives: how to update ap ration card
When Andhra Pradesh Government introduced the AP EPDS Ration Cards, many people started applying for it. In case of mistakes and errors, you can update and correct the mistakes in the Ration Cards. You may make Ration Card Address change in online mode. AP EPDS official website is the place to do so. The process of AP EPDS Ration Card Correction is very straightforward. In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure of how to correct/update your Andhra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card and what are the documents required for it.
Purpose of AP EPDS Correction
While applying for a Ration Card, they have come across many errors and mistakes in the card like spelling mistakes in name, address, date of birth, gender, AP Ration card surname, family member name missing in the Ration Card, Photo missing, etc. which is not accepted. This can create a problem in the near future. Therefore, the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the Food and Civil Supplies Department have introduced the option to get their Ration Card updated.
What is an AP EPDS Ration Card?
Andhra Pradesh releases a Ration Card for all the families in need of it. Through these ration card, they can take benefits of cheaper or nil rates of Grains, Kerosene, and other food products. Based on the economic background and financial stature of the family in the society they can avail the Ration card. If you have already applied for it, good. If not, Apply for AP EPDS Ration Card Now. In case of any mistakes in the same. You can visit the online portal and make the necessary changes. Check how to update the Ration card.
How to Update AP Ration Card Online – epdsap.ap.gov.in
The following are the steps to apply for an AP EPDS Ration Card Correction:
- visit the official site of the AP EPDS Official website http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now download the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form.
- Now fill in the required data and information of the applicant.
- Mention the correction data that is required to be changed in the Ration Card. This can be (Head of the Household Name, Date of Birth, House/Door Number, Colony name, Husband/Wife Name, Occupation, Village/Ward, and District/Mandal, etc.
- Enter the corrections requires in the Family Member details. (if any)
- Enter the document number.
- Give the applicant signature
- Finally, click on the submit option after you have done with the form filling.
Documents That Are Required for AP Ration Card Card Correction
The documents that are requires for the AP Ration Card Correction are as follows:
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate issued by the Educational Department.
- Driving License
- Employee ID Card.
- Other Government Benefit proof documents.
- Telephone Bill
- Copy of the Ration Card.
- Copy of the Electricity Bill
- LPG Gas Connection Receipt
- Date of Birth Certificate copy of Arogyasri Card
- Municipal Tax Receipt
- Transfer Orders
- Copy of a Voter ID Card
- Copy of a PAN Card
- Rs 10/- Bond Affidavit which must be duly signed.
After you are done with the above-given process, you can check the status of your update/ correction request online. To know How to check the status of AP EPDS Ration Card Correction
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card – Download & Check Status||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|