Home » Posts tagged 'How To Download e-aadhaar card'
Tag Archives: How To Download e-aadhaar card
Who do not want to take their basic Aadhaar card with them have many options with them. They can either use mAadhaar app or download Aadhar card online. It is simple way to download UIDAI e-Aadhaar online with Aadhaar number or by name and date of birth or by enrilment number and take print out it whenever required. There are three steps to download Aadhar Card online from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) official website:
- Aadhar card download with aadhaar number
- Download Aadhar card by enrolment number
- Aadhar card download by name and date of birth
How to Download Aadhaar Card via Aadhar Number?
For the download & print Aadhaar card online, follow simple steps:
- Go to the official UIDAI website
- Click on “download Aadhaar”.
- User will be redirected to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- A new pop-up will open where a pop-up will display “how you can enter the password to open the pdf file containing your e-Aadhaar“.
- Click on “Aadhaar” option if you know your Aadhar number
- Enter your details such as:
- Aadhaar number
- Full name
- Pin code of your residential address
- Captcha image.
- Click on “Get One Time Password” to get the One Time Password on your registered mobile number.
- Click on “Confirm” to get the OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP will you receive in your registered mobile number.
- Click on “Validate and Download” button to download your e-Aadhaar to your computer.
- Enter the password and click on submit to open the e-Aadhaar card.
- Your e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded in a PDF format.
- You must have Adobe Reader to open the PDF file.
- Once you get Aadhar card, you can either take a print out of this document or store it in your smartphone for future use.
- Downloaded a copy of Aadhar card is acceptable as a legally valid proof.
How to Download Aadhaar Card By Enrolment Number (EID)?
If you have not got your Aadhar card yet or have forgotten your Aadhaar card number, Don’t worry you can download your e-Aadhaar by entering the Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID) as well. Follow the given process below, to download e-Aadhaar card by enrollment number:
Step 1: Go to link & Login – www.uidai.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on “Download Aadhaar” button.
Step 3: User will be redirected on eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/popup
Step 4: Enter 14 digit enrolment ID number.
Step 5: Enter your full name, pin code, image captcha.
Step 6: Click on “Get One Time Password” to generate an OTP.
Step 7: The OTP, you will be received on your registered mobile number.
Step 8: You will get a message like “One time password has been sent to mobile no.91XXXXXXXX”
Step 9: Enter the OTP & click on “Validate & Download” option.
Step 10: Press “Confirm” Button.
Step 11: Your e-Aadhaar card will be downloaded in a PDF format to your computer.
Step 12: Ener the password to open the PDF file by using the first four letters of your name and “Year of Birth” in CAPITALS.
Step 13: You can take a print out of this document as a original document.
How to Download Aadhar Card By Name and DOB?
If you do not remember your Aadhaar number or Enrolment number, you can still download e-Aadhaar card online by entering name and date of birth. For this, what you will have to do is to retrieve your Aadhaar number from UIDAI’s website. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit Aadhaar’s website at resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid to retrieve your lost EID or Aadhaar number.
- Enter your full name and either your registered e-mail id or mobile number and the security code.
- Now click on the “Send One time Password” button.
- Now enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on “Verify OTP” button.
- A message will appear on the screen stating that your Aadhaar number is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you get your Aadhaar enrolment number on your mobile, visit the e-Aadhaar page on the official UIDAI website.
- Click on “I have Enrolment ID option”.
- Enter Aadhaar enrolment number, Full name, Pin code, Image Captcha.
- Click on “One Time Password”.
- You will receive OTP and Enter.
- Now click on “Validate & Download” option.
- It was the complete process of downloading Aadhar number with name date of birth.
Password of Your e-Aadhaar Card
e-Aadhar password contains 8 character. To download your Aadhar Card via enter first four letters of your name & last four digit of your Date Of Birth. For Ex – “YUVI1994”
How to Print Your Aadhaar Card?
if you can get Aadhaar card in pdf format from UIDAI official website, print out online via entering your password.
UIDAI official website require 8 digit password to open your e-Aadhar Card. Password should be consists of first four letter of your name & last four letter of your date of birth.
Read About: How To Check Aadhar Update Status
Points to Remember
- In case your mobile number is not registered with Adhar Card you cannot download Aadhaar card online.
- You will get the OTP to the registered mobile number for authentication before the Aadhaar card is downloaded in pdf format.
- You cannot download Aadhaar card without OTP.
- If you have E-Aadhaar card then you can be used in place of your original Aadhar card everywhere.
- Process of downloading the Aadhar card online is very simple and if you can get Aadhaar card print out online by entering password.