Home » Posts tagged 'How To Download Aadhaar Card by Enrolment ID'
Tag Archives: How To Download Aadhaar Card by Enrolment ID
Here’s a Good news for all those individuals who have lost or misplaced their Aadhaar Card. Now you can download Aadhar card by Enrollment ID. The process is as simple as ABC. You can now download Adhar card anytime and anywhere. If you have lost your Aadhaar card somewhere, you can easily retrieve it back. The Indian Government has provided many facilities to retrieve back your Aadhaar card. One such method is by Enrollment ID. The E-Aadhaar card is termed valid and same as the Original one. In this article, we will provide you information about how to download Aadhaar card by Enrollment ID.
What is an Enrollment ID in Aadhaar Number
The Enrollment ID in Aadhaar Number is a 28-digit Numeric Number. The Format of the Enrollment ID is-
- EA Code- 4 Digit
- Station Code- 5 Digit
- Sequence- 5 Digit
- YYYYMMDD- 8 Digit
- HH:MM: SS- 6 Digit
The Enrollment ID is generated out of the Enrollment Number. The application combines the Enrollment Number as a single number without any spaces and this combined number is called EID.
There are many ways to download the Aadhar Card. One of the methods is through “Enrollment Number”.
How to Download Adhaar Card by Enrollment ID
The step by step procedure to download Adhaar card by Enrollment ID is as follows-
- Visit the Adhaar Official Website- www.eaadhaaruidai.gov.in
- Choose any one from the following option- Aadhaar Number/ Enrollment ID.
- Select the Enrollment ID option.
- Enter the Enrollment Number, Date and Time, Full Name, Pincode, Security Code.
- Click on the option that says- “Get One Time Password”
- The OTP will be sent to your registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Enter the OTP and click on Submit
- The Aadhaar card will be downloaded.
Candidates will be able to download the Admit card by entering the following details on the box. The Individuals don’t have to bother now regarding the misplacement of the Aadhar card. Applicants can download Adhaar anytime and anywhere.