Home » Posts tagged 'How to check tnpds ration card status'
Tag Archives: How to check tnpds ration card status
The Tamil Nadu State Government have introduced an online application system for the TNPDS ration cards. These smart ration cards are the newly revised form of the TNPDS Ration Cards that we used it earlier. These Smart TNEPDS Ration Card are available at the official website of the TNEPDS (Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System). The link for the following website is www.tnpds.gov.in
The old ration cards are automatically converted into the Tamil Nadu ration cards by the Tamil Nadu State Government. The existing ration card holders will receive a PIN on their registered mobile number and they can collect their Tamil Nadu smart ration cards from the nearest TNEPDS center just by showing the SMS.
The State Government has launched Tamil Nadu PDS Smart Ration Card Scheme in order to take the simple Ration Cards to the next level.
|Important Links Related To Tamil Nadu (TN) Documents|
|TNPDS Ration Card – Check Status||Click Here|
|TNPDS Ration Card Information||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Tamilnad Mercantile IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Tamil Nadu Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Link TNPDS Smart Card With Aadhaar Card||Click Here|
You can perform the following operations on online TNEPDS Ration Card Correction:
- Change of Address
- Deletion of Name
- Inclusion of Name
Below is the step by step procedure for correcting the Tamil Nadu Ration Card details online for TNEPDS Ration Card/ Family Card in Tamil Nadu.
TNPDS Ration Card Update & Corrections Online – tnpds.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Distribution(TNPDS) System at www.tnpds.gov.in
- click on the “Beneficiary Login” which is located at the top right side of the website.
- After clicking on this link, you will be redirected to the login page. After you are redirected to the login page, enter the registered mobile number and an OTP is sent to the registered number. Provide the OTP and login to your account.
- Click on the “Smart Card Details Edit” on the left-hand side. Check all the details that were correct. If any of the details are wrong, click on the edit option and change the details.
- If there is any requirement of the documents, upload the documents wherever it is required.
- After doing all corrections and updates and submission of the form. An acknowledgement number appears. Click on the acknowledegement to accept the corrections and click on the “Submit for approval”.
- After the complete submission of the corrections, you are provided with a reference number which will help you to track down the application status.