Home » Posts tagged 'how to apply for epds telangana ration card'
Tag Archives: how to apply for epds telangana ration card
Before PAN cards and passports came into being, ration cards served as a proof of identity and address. It still works as an identification card to get official government documents. Also, most importantly it is issued to the deserving households in order to get food grains and fuel in a subsidized rate. Ration Cards are issued to people depending on their financial status in society i.e. how much they earn on yearly basis. In this Article, you will find detailed information about the EPDS TS Food Security Card Application Process.
Government provides distinctive colour ration cards to each unique classification of individual which are as follows:
- APL (Above Poverty Line) – Individuals fall in this category who earns more than Rs. 10,000 annually and they are provided with white ration card. Also people falls in this category are not liable to receive subsidized food grains through government.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) – Individuals fall in this category who earns less than Rs. 10000 annually and they are provided with pink ration card.
- Antodaya or AYY families – Individuals who are extremely needy and don’t have a steady income like daily labors, falls in this category and they are provided with a yellow ration card.
After the separation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Government started issuing new ration cards to the citizens. As discussed above, it is an extremely important document which one should apply for.
|Important Links Related To EPDS TS Documents|
|Food Security Card Telangana – Check Status & Download||Click Here|
|Apply For Telangana Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Telanagana||Click Here|
|Apply For The E-Pass Telangana||Click Here|
How to Apply for EPDS TS Food Security Card – EPDS TS Ration Card
In order to prevent fraudulence and multiple duplicate ration cards, Telangana Government have came up with a more secured application format, The Government has initiated ‘MeeSeva‘ which means ‘At your Service‘ for the convenience of people. Under the MeeSeva civil supplies department, citizens are provided the option to get a new ration card, addition or deletion of a member in the ration card and other such updates, transfer of ration cards, etc.
Follow the below mention steps to apply for an EPDS in Telangana state
- To apply you are required to visit http://www.tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx
- Download the Telangana new ration card application form or click here to download.
- Select the type of card (according to your category)
- Now you are required to fill up the details which includes head of the household, professional details, occupation and annual income
- Also fill up gas connection details, occupation and annual income etc and paste a recent photograph on it and send it to the officials after attaching the required documents.
We also suggest you keeping you below mentioned documents handy while applying for the EPDS TS:
- A copy of original resident proof.
- Duplicate copy of age certificate / school leaving certificate of the head of the family.
- Income proof of the family that income of the family is below from the prescribed limit.
- A copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
How to Check the EPDS TS Food Security Card Status/ EPDS TS Ration Card Status
Once applied, the Government of Telangana launched an online portal (Telangana Meseva portal) where one can check the status of their food security card as well.
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to check the Telangana Food Security Card Status online:
- Log on to the official website of Telangana Ration Card http://www.tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx
- Click on to the “Food Security Card or TS Ration Card Status” link on the home page
- And insert the provided reference number to check the status.
Along with status check, you can also check the status Transaction Details and download a Duplicate Ration Card. In order to perform these mentioned steps on the official website of Telangana, you will have to fill in the form providing your Ration Card Number and Click on search.
EPDS TS Android App
Etela Rajender who is the Minister for Finance and Planning and Civil Supplies launched Telangana T – Ration Mobile App in order to bring transparency in the Telangana state Public Distribution System (Telangana e-PDS). It is an android mobile application, which will work in two modules G2C (Government to Customer) and G2G (Government to Government). National Informatics Centre (NIC) played a role designing the app.
This app will cut the need of the physical visit to the ration card office. To download the app, the cardholders are required to download the app from the Google play store and they can get direct access to the features like stock position, distribution pattern etc.
How To Download Telangana T–Ration Mobile App
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to download Telangana T–Ration Mobile App:
- Visit Google Play Store on your android mobile.
- Search for Telangana T–Ration App.
- Download T–Ration App Here – play.google.com/store/apps
- Install the mobile app on your mobile phone
Services Offered by T–Ration Android App
Some of the services which T – Ration App offers:
G2C (Government to Customer)
- FPS Allocation
- RO Status by FPS
- RO Status by RO Number
- FPS Locations
- FSC Search
G2G (Government to Government)
- MeeSeva Status
- MLS Stock Position
- Godown Stock Position
- MLS Stock Receipts
- MLS Stock Issues
- Godown Stock Receipt
- Godown Stock Issues