Home » Posts tagged 'How To Apply Aadhar Card Online'
Tag Archives: How To Apply Aadhar Card Online
Here we provide information about How Aadhar Card Apply Online? What exactly is an Aadhaar? An Adhaar is a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number that is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). This unique number is provided to an individual by taking person’s Biometric details such as the Iris Scan and Fingerprints, and Demographic Information such as the Address and the Date of Birth. The Aadhaar card serves as an Identity Proof for all the citizens. It is issued to all the Indian Residents. Aadhar Card Apply Online is simple and easy. Well, this article will guide you how to apply for Aadhar card in simple and easy steps. Adhar Application can be done both Offline and Online, based on the convenience.
Procedure – Aadhar Card Apply Online
Okay, so before starting to Aadhar card apply online, the very first thing to keep in mind is to get the documents ready that will be required for the Aadhar Card apply online Process. After keeping the documents ready, you need to visit an Enrollment Center. Choose the Enrollment Center that is nearby to your residence. The Application Process of Adhaar card is same for all the citizens both Minor and Senior Citizens.
Visit the Enrollment Center and furnish the relevant documents. You can do this in the following way. The step by step procedure for Aadhar card apply online is as follows-
- Book an Appointment by visiting the Official Website of UIDAI.
- Find an Aadhar Enrollment Centre near to your residence. If you staying in Tier I Cities then you can check from here- uidai.gov.in/images/Tier1_Cities_PECs.pdf
- You can also search for Aadhaar Enrollment Centers from other cities. Check by visiting the Aadhaar Official Portal.
- Now Fill in the Adhaar Enrollment Form along with the supporting documents such as the Proof Of Identity, and Address.
- The submitted documents will be checked and verified against the information provided in the Application Form.
- After the verification, Biometrics of the individual’s will be taken.
- The Biometric process will include the Iris Scan and Fingerprints. This procedure is not applied to the applicants aged below 5 years.
- Finally, an Acknowledgement slip will be generated that will contain the individual’s Aadhaar Enrollment ID.
- Later, the individual will receive the Adhaar card by post on the registered address.
There are some States and Union Territories in India where the Adhaar Enrollment is carried out by the Registrar General of India. The states are:
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Tamil Nadu
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Bangalore Rural
- Jammu and Kashmir
How to Check Adhaar Enrollment Status – (Aadhar Card Apply Online)
After the procedures at the Enrollment Centre, candidates will receive an Enrollment ID. The Enrollment ID will be used to check the Status of the Aadhaar. To Check the Aadhaar Enrollment Status follow the following steps:
- Visit Official UIDAI Website.
- Click on “Check Aadhaar Status” and Enter the Enrollment Number
- Enter the Security Code
- Click on “Check Status”
- The Status of the Aadhaar card will be displayed on the screen.
It takes around 90 days to receive Aadhaar. If in case, the candidate fails to receive within this given period then they can download the soft copy of Aadhar. This can be accepted anywhere in India.
E- Aadhaar Card Letter
After the Document Verification and Biometric Process, individuals receive Aadhaar Enrollment ID. It takes around 90 days to receive Adhaar card. The Aadhaar card will be sent to the applicant by Post. But if you are in a hurry, candidates can download the e-Aadhaar.
The procedure to download E-Adhaar is as follows:
- Visit UIDAI Website
- Go to “Aadhaar Card Online Services” and click on the “Download Aadhaar” Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Under the “I Have” tab choose the relevant option
- Fill in the required details, such as the Applicant’s Full Name and Pin Code.
- Enter the Captcha Text and request for OTP.
- After receiving the OTP, candidates will be able to download the Copy of Aadhaar Card.
What if you do not receive Aadhaar OTP
The Adhaar card focuses on the security and privacy of the individuals and the Mobile Number of each individual is an important element. The Aadhar card uses the One Time Password (OTP) for secure information. An OTP will be sent to the individuals on their registered mobile number. Individuals will have to enter the OTP, to proceed to download the Aadhaar card. If in case, you do not receive an OTP, then wait for some time and try again.
Some of the major reasons for not receiving an Aadhaar OTP are:
- Not a Registered Mobile Number
- Network Issue
- Blocked SIM
- Not enough Phone Storage to receive SMS
How to Address the Non-Receipt of Adhar Card OTP Problem
Well, there are many reasons for non-receipt of Aadhaar card OTP Problem. Let us discuss each issue one by one.
For Unregistered Mobile Number:
When you are applying for a new Adhaar card, provide the authorities your registered mobile number. Make sure that you provide an Active Mobile Number.
If in case, your mobile number is inactive for more than two months, the service providers will block the number. You can get it unblocked by contacting your service provider.
In case you are residing in an area where the network coverage is poor, then you may not receive the OTP. In that case, make sure that you are present in a good coverage area while requesting for an OTP.
Full Mobile Storage:
If your Phone Storage is full, then you will not receive any OTP. Therefore, make sure that your phone has adequate phone storage for the receipt of SMS/ OTP.
There can be instances, where your application form can be rejected. This can be because of the submission of the documents and provide the information. If in case, your Application has been rejected then you need to re-apply it again. You need to follow the same procedure for appointment booking and registration.
Thus, this is the complete process of the Aadhar card Registration (Aadhar Card Apply Online). Once you have applied for it, your details have been recorded. If you find any sort of discrepancy then you can update the Aadhaar information online(Aadhar Card Apply Online).