Home » Posts tagged 'EPDS TS'
Tag Archives: EPDS TS
EPDS TS Ration Card | EPDS Telangana Food Security Card
To prove one’s identity, we have the option of Aadhar Card. But the case wasn’t the same earlier. Those were times when PAN Cards, Passports, and Ration Cards were taken in as the Identity Cards. Every state has its specific Ration Card. TS EPDS Food Security Card serves the same purpose in the Telangana State of India. EPDS Food Security Card for Telangana is issued only to the eligible families. The families who are actually in need of it. These ration Cards are issued based on their Domicile, and their financial stature. In this Article, you will find detailed information about the EPDS TS Food Security Card Application Process.
Types of TS EPDS Food Security Cards
One kind of Food Security Card cannot serve all sort of categories of the families. Variable financial conditions and needs make it difficult for the government to simply put people in one category and serve well. Thus, there are various types of TS EPDS Food Security Cards. This diversification is based on the EPDS Telangana Food Security Act. The government provides distinctive color ration cards to each unique classification of the individual which are as follows:
- APL (Above Poverty Line) – Individuals fall in this category who earns more than Rs. 10,000 annually and they are provided with a white ration card. Also, people fall in this category are not liable to receive subsidized food grains through the government.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) – Individuals fall in this category who earns less than Rs. 10000 annually and they are provided with a pink ration card.
- Antodaya or AYY families – Individuals who are extremely needy and don’t have a steady income like daily labors, falls in this category and they are provided with a yellow ration card.
TS EPDS Food Security Card
The Food Security Card or Food Security Ration Card is a legal document. This Telangana Food Security Card entitles the cardholders to obtain the commodities (rice, sugar, fertilizers, kerosene, LPG) at very subsidized costs in Telangana. The Food Security Ration Card is a multi-purpose document that serves as an identity proof for the cardholder and for the whole family. After the separation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Government started issuing new ration cards to the citizens. Thus, beneficiaries must apply for it and claim their cards, if they haven’t yet.
How to Apply for EPDS TS Food Security Card – EPDS TS Ration Card
In order to prevent fraudulence and multiple duplicate ration cards, the Telangana Government has come up with a more secured application format. The Government has initiated ‘MeeSeva‘ which literally means ‘At your Service‘ for the convenience of people. MeeSeva undertakes the Civil Supplies Department. This department is responsible to provide you with a new food security card, updating of Family members in the RC documentations. All such updates can be done online.
Let us first see how can you apply for the EPDS TS Food Security Card. Follow the given steps to apply for an EPDS Food Security Card in Telangana state.
- To apply you are required to visit the official page. Click Here
- Download the Telangana new ration card application form.
- Select the type of card (according to your category)
- Now you are required to fill up the details which include head of the household, professional details, occupation, and annual income
- Also fill up gas connection details, occupation and annual income, etc and paste a recent photograph on it and send it to the officials after attaching the required documents.
List of Documents for TS EPDS Food Security Card
If you are applying for the Food Security Card, you are required to submit some important documents to support your claim. Submit all the documents mentioned below to finalize your application.
- A copy of original resident proof.
- Duplicate copy of age certificate/school leaving certificate of the head of the family.
- Income proof of the family that the income of the family is below from the prescribed limit.
- A copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
EPDS TS Food Security Card Status
Once applied, the Government of Telangana launched an online portal (Telangana Meseva portal) where one can check the status of their food security card as well. Follow the given steps in order to check the Telangana Food Security Card Status online:
- Log on to the official website of Telangana Ration Card – Click Here.
- Click on to the “Food Security Card or TS Ration Card Status” link on the home page.
- Submit the reference number to check the status.
Along with the application status check, you can also check the status of your Transaction and download a Duplicate Ration Card. In order to perform these mentioned steps on the official website of Telangana, you will have to fill in the form providing your Ration Card Number and Click on search.
EPDS TS Android App
Etela Rajender, Minister for Finance and Planning and Civil Supplies launched the Telangana T-Ration Mobile App to bring transparency in the Telangana State Public Distribution System (Telangana e-PDS). It is an android mobile application, which will work in two modules G2C (Government to Customer) and G2G (Government to Government). National Informatics Centre (NIC) played a role in designing the app.
This app will cut the need for the physical visit to the ration card office. To download the app, the cardholders are required to download the app from the Google play store and they can get direct access to the features like stock position, distribution pattern, etc.
How To Download Telangana T–Ration Mobile App
The process is totally similar to downloading any other app you download from the Google Play Store. Visit, search and download. For your convenience, we are elaborating the whole process here. Follow the steps in order to download Telangana T–Ration Mobile App:
- Visit Google Play Store on your android mobile.
- Search, “Telangana T–Ration App.
- Download T–Ration App Here – play.google.com/store/apps
- Install the mobile app on your mobile phone
Services Offered by T–Ration Android App
T-Ration App is way more helpful than the official website itself. The simplified user interface makes it more fun to access and use it for the tasks at hand. Some of the services which T – Ration App offers are as follow:
G2C (Government to Customer)
- FPS Allocation
- RO Status by FPS
- RO Status by RO Number
- FPS Locations
- FSC Search
G2G (Government to Government)
- MeeSeva Status
- MLS Stock Position
- Godown Stock Position
- MLS Stock Receipts
- MLS Stock Issues
- Godown Stock Receipt
- Godown Stock Issues
|Important Links Related To EPDS TS Documents|
|Food Security Card Telangana – Check Status & Download||Click Here|
|Apply For Telangana Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Telanagana||Click Here|
|Apply For The E-Pass Telangana||Click Here|