Home » Posts tagged 'e-Aadhar'
Tag Archives: e-Aadhar
Here we provide information about How Aadhar Card Apply Online? What exactly is an Aadhaar? An Adhaar is a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number that is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). This unique number is provided to an individual by taking person’s Biometric details such as the Iris Scan and Fingerprints, and Demographic Information such as the Address and the Date of Birth. The Aadhaar card serves as an Identity Proof for all the citizens. It is issued to all the Indian Residents. Aadhar Card Apply Online is simple and easy. Well, this article will guide you how to apply for Aadhar card in simple and easy steps. Adhar Application can be done both Offline and Online, based on the convenience.
Procedure – Aadhar Card Apply Online
Okay, so before starting to Aadhar card apply online, the very first thing to keep in mind is to get the documents ready that will be required for the Aadhar Card apply online Process. After keeping the documents ready, you need to visit an Enrollment Center. Choose the Enrollment Center that is nearby to your residence. The Application Process of Adhaar card is same for all the citizens both Minor and Senior Citizens.
Visit the Enrollment Center and furnish the relevant documents. You can do this in the following way. The step by step procedure for Aadhar card apply online is as follows-
- Book an Appointment by visiting the Official Website of UIDAI.
- Find an Aadhar Enrollment Centre near to your residence. If you staying in Tier I Cities then you can check from here- uidai.gov.in/images/Tier1_Cities_PECs.pdf
- You can also search for Aadhaar Enrollment Centers from other cities. Check by visiting the Aadhaar Official Portal.
- Now Fill in the Adhaar Enrollment Form along with the supporting documents such as the Proof Of Identity, and Address.
- The submitted documents will be checked and verified against the information provided in the Application Form.
- After the verification, Biometrics of the individual’s will be taken.
- The Biometric process will include the Iris Scan and Fingerprints. This procedure is not applied to the applicants aged below 5 years.
- Finally, an Acknowledgement slip will be generated that will contain the individual’s Aadhaar Enrollment ID.
- Later, the individual will receive the Adhaar card by post on the registered address.
There are some States and Union Territories in India where the Adhaar Enrollment is carried out by the Registrar General of India. The states are:
- Arunachal Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Tamil Nadu
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Bangalore Rural
- Jammu and Kashmir
How to Check Adhaar Enrollment Status – (Aadhar Card Apply Online)
After the procedures at the Enrollment Centre, candidates will receive an Enrollment ID. The Enrollment ID will be used to check the Status of the Aadhaar. To Check the Aadhaar Enrollment Status follow the following steps:
- Visit Official UIDAI Website.
- Click on “Check Aadhaar Status” and Enter the Enrollment Number
- Enter the Security Code
- Click on “Check Status”
- The Status of the Aadhaar card will be displayed on the screen.
It takes around 90 days to receive Aadhaar. If in case, the candidate fails to receive within this given period then they can download the soft copy of Aadhar. This can be accepted anywhere in India.
E- Aadhaar Card Letter
After the Document Verification and Biometric Process, individuals receive Aadhaar Enrollment ID. It takes around 90 days to receive Adhaar card. The Aadhaar card will be sent to the applicant by Post. But if you are in a hurry, candidates can download the e-Aadhaar.
The procedure to download E-Adhaar is as follows:
- Visit UIDAI Website
- Go to “Aadhaar Card Online Services” and click on the “Download Aadhaar” Link.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Under the “I Have” tab choose the relevant option
- Fill in the required details, such as the Applicant’s Full Name and Pin Code.
- Enter the Captcha Text and request for OTP.
- After receiving the OTP, candidates will be able to download the Copy of Aadhaar Card.
What if you do not receive Aadhaar OTP
The Adhaar card focuses on the security and privacy of the individuals and the Mobile Number of each individual is an important element. The Aadhar card uses the One Time Password (OTP) for secure information. An OTP will be sent to the individuals on their registered mobile number. Individuals will have to enter the OTP, to proceed to download the Aadhaar card. If in case, you do not receive an OTP, then wait for some time and try again.
Some of the major reasons for not receiving an Aadhaar OTP are:
- Not a Registered Mobile Number
- Network Issue
- Blocked SIM
- Not enough Phone Storage to receive SMS
How to Address the Non-Receipt of Adhar Card OTP Problem
Well, there are many reasons for non-receipt of Aadhaar card OTP Problem. Let us discuss each issue one by one.
For Unregistered Mobile Number:
When you are applying for a new Adhaar card, provide the authorities your registered mobile number. Make sure that you provide an Active Mobile Number.
If in case, your mobile number is inactive for more than two months, the service providers will block the number. You can get it unblocked by contacting your service provider.
In case you are residing in an area where the network coverage is poor, then you may not receive the OTP. In that case, make sure that you are present in a good coverage area while requesting for an OTP.
Full Mobile Storage:
If your Phone Storage is full, then you will not receive any OTP. Therefore, make sure that your phone has adequate phone storage for the receipt of SMS/ OTP.
There can be instances, where your application form can be rejected. This can be because of the submission of the documents and provide the information. If in case, your Application has been rejected then you need to re-apply it again. You need to follow the same procedure for appointment booking and registration.
Thus, this is the complete process of the Aadhar card Registration (Aadhar Card Apply Online). Once you have applied for it, your details have been recorded. If you find any sort of discrepancy then you can update the Aadhaar information online(Aadhar Card Apply Online).
Individuals can check Adhaar Status once they receive the Acknowledgement Slip. Aadhaar Status can be checked online as well as Offline (Check Aadhaar Status). There are various ways to check Aadhaar Status. This article is all about the different ways through which you can check Adhar Status both Offline and Online.
Check Aadhaar Status Online
This is the basic method to check the Aadhaar Status online. Individuals can check the Aadhaar Status by visiting the UIDAI Official Portal. No fees will be charged for this. The steps to check the Aadhaar Status online is as follows:
- Go to the Aadhaar Card Official Website of UIDAI- www.uidai.gov.in
- In the Aadhaar Enrollment Section, under the Aadhaar Online Services section, click on “Check Aadhaar Status” option.
- Enter the required details- Enrollment ID, Date and Time of Enrollment, Security Code, and click on the “Check Status Button”
- If your Aadhaar Card is generated then, you will receive a message regarding it and options to download the e-Adhar online and get it on your registered mobile number.
- If you want to download e-Aadhaar, then you can get it by clicking the Download Option.
- If you want to get the Aadhar on your mobile, then you can select Get Aadhaar on Mobile option.
Steps to follow for Mobile/Phone Verification
This is another method to check Aadhaar Status. You can check the status through the Mobile Number of the Applicant. But you need to make sure that, the mobile number must be verified. So the procedure to verify the Mobile/ Phone are as follows:
- Visit UIDAI Official Website
- Select the “Aadhaar Services” option which redirects to a link to download E-Adhaar Update.
- You will be automatically redirected to the “Adhar Kiosk” by clicking on the above-mentioned option.
- Click on the “Verify E-mail/ Mobile Number” option that appears on the right side of the screen.
- Enter certain details such as the 12-digit Aadhar Number and either E-mail ID or Mobile Number.
- A security code will be displayed on the screen. Enter the security code and click on the option “Generate Verification Code”
- A Verification code will be sent on the registered mobile number. Enter the Verification Code
- Enter the Code and Verify the process.
Check Aadhaar Status through Mobile Process
Individuals can check Aadhaar Status through the Mobile Number. Make sure that your Mobile number must be registered and active while applying for Aadhaar. The step by step procedure to check the Adhaar Status through Mobile is as follows:
- Type the Following SMS “UID STATUS <14-Digit Enrollment Number>” and send it to 51969.
- If the Aadhaar is generated, the applicant receives an SMS containing the Aadhaar Number.
- If the Adhaar is not generated, an SMS will be sent to the applicant regarding the current status of the Aadhar.
How to Check Aadhar Status without Acknowledgement/ Enrollment Status
After the completion of the Verification process, the individuals will receive an Acknowledgement Slip. If in case, the Acknowledgement slip is misplaced or the individual forgets, then you don’t have to worry about that. One can still track the Adhaar Status by the following steps:
- Visit the UIDAI Official Website
- Click on the “Aadhaar Services Link” and go to the link
- Click on “Find UID/ EID” Option
- Candidate can retrieve his/her Aadhar Number/ Lost Enrollment Number through this option.
- Enter the required details- Full Name, E-mail, Date of Birth etc.
- Enter the Security Code that appears on the screen.
- Click on the “Get OTP”
- OTP will be received on the registered mobile number/e-mail ID. Enter the OTP.
- Click on the “Verify” button.
- Once the verification is successful, candidates will receive Adhar Enrollment Number is sent either on registered mobile number/ e-mail ID.
Check Aadhaar Status by Enrollment Number
Candidates can check Adhaar Status either offline/online. Applicants can call on the Enquiry phone number 1947 to check whether Aadhaar is generated or not. Once the enrollment is done, a candidate can follow the following steps to check the Aadhar Status with Enrollment Number.
- Visit the UIDAI Website
- Enter the Enrollment ID, Date and Time of Enrollment.
- Enter the Security Code
- Click on the “Check Status” button.
- The Aadhaar Status will be displayed on the screen.
- If your Aadhaar is generated, then download the e-Aadhaar and take the print out.
Checking Aadhaar Status by Name
When you apply for an Aadhaar, you receive an Acknowledgement Slip that contains the Enrollment ID. The Enrollment ID is used to track the Status of the Aadhaar card. If you are updating the details in the Aadhaar card, then you will receive a request update number on successful submission of the Application Number. The URN will be used to track the Aadhaar Card Status.
Steps to Check the Aadhaar Status through India Post
Once the Aadhaar is generated it will be dispatched by UIDAI through Postal Service. The procedure takes around 60 to 90 days. You can track your Adhaar card online through Indian Post through following steps-
- Go to the Indian Posts Website
- Enter the Consignment details (you will get this details on the Aadhaar website)
- Submit and the status will be displayed on the screen.
Here’s a Good news for all those individuals who have lost or misplaced their Aadhaar Card. Now you can download Aadhar card by Enrollment ID. The process is as simple as ABC. You can now download Adhar card anytime and anywhere. If you have lost your Aadhaar card somewhere, you can easily retrieve it back. The Indian Government has provided many facilities to retrieve back your Aadhaar card. One such method is by Enrollment ID. The E-Aadhaar card is termed valid and same as the Original one. In this article, we will provide you information about how to download Aadhaar card by Enrollment ID.
What is an Enrollment ID in Aadhaar Number
The Enrollment ID in Aadhaar Number is a 28-digit Numeric Number. The Format of the Enrollment ID is-
- EA Code- 4 Digit
- Station Code- 5 Digit
- Sequence- 5 Digit
- YYYYMMDD- 8 Digit
- HH:MM: SS- 6 Digit
The Enrollment ID is generated out of the Enrollment Number. The application combines the Enrollment Number as a single number without any spaces and this combined number is called EID.
There are many ways to download the Aadhar Card. One of the methods is through “Enrollment Number”.
How to Download Adhaar Card by Enrollment ID
The step by step procedure to download Adhaar card by Enrollment ID is as follows-
- Visit the Adhaar Official Website- www.eaadhaaruidai.gov.in
- Choose any one from the following option- Aadhaar Number/ Enrollment ID.
- Select the Enrollment ID option.
- Enter the Enrollment Number, Date and Time, Full Name, Pincode, Security Code.
- Click on the option that says- “Get One Time Password”
- The OTP will be sent to your registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Enter the OTP and click on Submit
- The Aadhaar card will be downloaded.
Candidates will be able to download the Admit card by entering the following details on the box. The Individuals don’t have to bother now regarding the misplacement of the Aadhar card. Applicants can download Adhaar anytime and anywhere.
E- Aadhaar is a Password protected electronic copy of the Aadhar card. This is a 12-digit unique identity number which is digitally signed by the competent authority of Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI). The Official website of UIDAI is www.uidai.gov.in. The E-Adhar is equally valid like the Physical copy of Aadhaar card. The individuals can easily download the E-Aadhaar by visiting the Official Website. In this article, we will talk about the steps of how to download e-Adhaar card by Aadhaar Number.
Steps to Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number (UID)
The step by step procedure to download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number is as follows-
- Visit the UIDAI Official Website- www.uidai.gov.in
- Select the Aadhar option instead of Enrollment ID
- Enter your Aadhaar Number, Full Name, Pincode, and Security Code in the required boxes.
- Click on “Request OTP” option.
- An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” option.
- Your Aadhaar will be downloaded in your computer.