Home » Posts tagged 'e-Aadhaar'
Tag Archives: e-Aadhaar
Aadhaar card is a 12 digit unique identification number issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) which is also backed by the Indian Government. The Aadhaar card can be availed by the Indian residents above the age of 18 years.
India is moving towards digitization and government have taken numerous steps to ensure this. In additions to that, government have also introduced e – Aadhaar, which is a 12 digit alphanumeric identity provided by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India). This card is considered to be the digital Aadhaar card which is available online. E – Aadhaar card has the same validity as Aadhaar card.
How to download e–Aadhaar PDF? eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Downloading e – Aadhaar PDF is a very easy and simple process. Follow the below mentioned procedure to download your e – Aadhaar PDF:
- Visit the official website of e – Aadhaar i.e. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now you will be required to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and in case if you haven’t received your Aadhaar number yet, you can enter your 28 Digit Enrollment ID provided by the Aadhaar Enrollment Center.
- And enter your full name and Pin code of your permanent address
- And enter the captcha displayed on the screen “Enter Above image Text” and mobile number click on the submit button
- In this step, enter OTP that you have received on your registered mobile phone number and download your e – Aadhaar.
How to open e–Aadhaar PDF? e – Aadhaar password? eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Once you have downloaded your e – Aadhaar, look for that in downloads folder. Or you can check the PDF in your browsers download section, just type “CTRL + J” to open download section in chrome.
This PDF is password protected. Hence, you will have to enter your password in order to open the PDF.
Earlier, the applicants were required to use Pin code as password as e – Aadhaar is password protected. However, UIDAI has now changed the downloading procedure. It has introduced a new password format which is an eight digit password and it is a combination of first four letters of your name and year of birth and it should be in capital letters. Hence, instead of six digit pin code, applicants are required to enter eight digit passwords in the mentioned format.