Home » Posts tagged 'Correction Online'
Tag Archives: Correction Online
Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit unique identification number which is issued to the citizens of the India by UIDAI (Unique Identification of India) backed by the government of India.
It first started as an identification number but slowly it has been sewn to more important purposes such as linked to various subsidies schemes and services. In case of any change in information which is required to be reflected on your Aadhaar card, you should get it done immediately.
UIDAI which is responsible for the administration and management of Aadhaar card is offering ways to make required changes in your Aadhaar Card Online.
How to Correct Aadhaar Card Information Online
Going online you can update following information such as:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth
|Various Facilities Provide By The UIDAI Official Website|
|Aadhaar Card Information||Click Here|
|Check Aadhaar Card Status By Name||Click Here|
|Update Aadhaar Card On SSUP||Click Here|
|Check UIDAI Official Website Services||Click Here|
|Change Aadhaar Card Address Without Mobile Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Enrolment ID||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Name & Date Of Birth||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number via OTP||Click Here|
Now follow the below mentioned procedure to update your Aadhaar card details via online:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Update Aadhaar Details online’ under the column ‘Update Aadhaar Details’ that will direct you to a new page
- Enter Aadhaar number in the given box and also text verification number in the box provided below the number.
- Enter OTP (One Time Password) that you have received on your registered mobile phone number (you are also required to type OTP to log in to your Aadhaar account)
- Select the field that you want o update once you get redirected to a new page called ‘Data Request Page’
- Fill in the required details properly. Make sure to recheck it as it will get reflected in the new Aadhaar card. You can also update other information such as contact details and personal details
- Submit the form and collect the URN (Update Request Number) that will be generated after the submission
- Select a BPO service provider and click on submit
- Upload official copy of the required documents that supports the changes you want to make
- Download the copy of updated verification for future reference
- Using the URN residents can anytime check the Aadhaar Card Update Status
How to Fill Aadhaar Card Correction Form
Follow the above mentioned steps to make the changes in your Aadhaar Card. In this section we will discuss the method of filling the required form to make the changes:
In first section, you are required to fill the following information such as:
- Email ID and Registered Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card Number
- 12 Digit Aadhaar Card Number
Second section is required to be filled both in English as well as local language and the fields are as follows:
- Residents / Applicant’s Name
- Address Details
- Name of Guardian / Parents / Spouse
- Name of the House / Building Apartment
- Name of the Street / Road / Lane
- Name of the Landmark
- Name of the Area / Locality / Sector
- Name of the Village / Town / City
- District Name
- Post Office
- PIN Code
- Registered Mobile Number
- Registered Email Address
In the third section, you are required to mention the name of the documents that you are attaching as a supporting document to the changes you want to make.
- POI (For Name Correction)
- POL (For Name Change)
- DOB (For change in Date of Birth)
Once you have mentioned all the required information, you will have to then sign the form stating that the above furnished details are true to your knowledge.