Home » Posts tagged 'civilsupplieskerala.gov.in'
Tag Archives: civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
Ration card is primarily issued by the Government of India to allow a deserving person to procure food or other commodities at subsidized rates. Also, ration card is considered as a valid Identity proof, hence in case of any misprint or information which needs to be corrected, should be corrected without any delay.
In this article we will discuss the ways in which you can correct the details in your kerala ration card.
|Important Links Related To Kerala Documents|
|Kerala Ration Card Application Procss|
|Voter ID Card In Kerala|
|Kerala Bank IFSC Code|
|Kerala Pin Code|
|Kerala Driving License|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Kerala Bank Account|
Offline Method of Correcting Kerala Ration Card
If you are comfortable correcting your Kerala Ration Card in person, you can do so by following the below mentioned steps:
- You will have to visit the nearest Ration Food supplier shop and ask for the form which is required to correct your ration card
- Once you get the form, fill it with correct details without any discrepancies as in case of any mismatch your application will be will be rejected
- The food supplier should help the applicant to submit the appropriate documents required for the update or correction.
- Applicant should recheck the information they have provided before submitting.
- Once submitted and verified the applicant would receive an acknowledgement number, which can be used to track the status of your kerala ration card application.
Online Method of Correcting Kerala Ration Card
If you are well – versed with internet, you are suggested to go the online way as it is simple and convenient.
- To get started you are required to visit the official website of Civil Supplies of Kerala i.e. www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- In case if you are a first time visitor of the site, you will have to register in the site and generate credential to proceed further
- In the website, fill in the required details correctly and the form is required to be filled online only. In case of any discrepancies, your form can get rejected.
- Attach the required documents on the website which is mentioned on the website itself and make sure you have uploaded the documents before submitting the form
- Once submitted and verified the applicant would receive an acknowledgement number which is required in order to track the status of your kerala ration card application.