Home » Posts tagged 'check apepds ration card status'
Tag Archives: check apepds ration card status
Ration Cards are required in order to get the subsidized food grains and fuel, issued by the Government to the deserving households who can receive free ration through it. This card also serves as a proof of identity and address especially when applying for a government service such as a PAN Card, Passports etc.In this article we are provide complete information about EPDS AP (Andhar Pradesh) Ration Card.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh have launched e–Ration Service for the convenience of people. Through e–ration cards applicants can secure ration cards and check their costs and food grain availability online. This step has been taken by the Government in order to reduce complaints of disparity and other corrupt practices.
However, in case a person has lost or misplaced their ration card can apply for a duplicate EPDS AP Ration card by visiting the official website of Civil Supplies Department of Andhra Pradesh (AP) www.apcivilsupplies.gov.in/apcivil and apply for a duplicate ration card.
Types of Ration Cards in Andhra Pradesh| EPDS AP Ration Cards
There are two types of Ration Cards issued to people by EPDS AP.
- White Ration Cards which are allotted to people who falls under Below Poverty Line (BPL), with an income below Rs. 11, 000. These are also known as the ‘D’ cards.
- Pink Ration Cards which are allotted to families who are Above Poverty Line (APL) with an income status above Rs. 11, 000. These are also known as ‘ABC’ cards.
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents
|AP EPDS Ration Card – Download & Check Status
|AP EPDS Ration Card Correction
|Voter ID Card In AP
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account
Documents Required for EPDS AP Ration Card
Keep the below documents handy while applying for EPDS AP Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh (AP):
- Proof of annual income of the family– White card or pink card will be issued to families depended on their annual income.
- Proof of residence – For the proof of residence, you can submit property bills such as electricity bills etc.
- Three Photographs – Three photographs of your family are required which should be attested by a gazetted officer.
- In case you are the owner of the house, you may have to submit the registry of your house, documents of house tax etc.
Once you have all the above documents ready, visit the nearest MRO office and submit the documents along with a duly filled application form. The timings for submission are usually between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
How to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP- epdsap.ap.gov.in
Earlier applicants were required just to fill up an application form and you will get a ration card. This simple and easy procedure to acquire a EPDS AP (Andhra Pradesh) Ration Card resulted in multiple duplicate ration cards.
Hence to deal with this situation and to weed out duplicate cards, Government came up with a more secured application format, they introduced two methods of application; Online and Offline.
Online Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP –epdsap.ap.gov.in
The Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) have introduced the online method for the people who have access to the internet. The Government has initiated ‘MeeSeva’ which means ‘At your Service’ for the convenience of people. Under the MeeSeva civil supplies department, citizens are provided the option to get a new ration card, addition or deletion of a member in the ration card and other such updates, transfer of ration cards, etc.
Follow the below mention steps to apply for EPDS AP Ration Card online
- Visit the ‘MeeSeva’ (EPDS AP) portal ap.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx
- In case you are not registered on the MeeSeva portal, you must create a new account to get started
- To create an account, you have to provide name, username and password, email ID, gender, address, city and Aadhaar number and your account will be created
- Once you have successfully created your account, use your credentials to log in.
- You need to fill up the application form to acquire a new ration card
- You will also be required to provide details about your family members
- Attach the required documents and submit the form.
- After the submission, the site will provide you with a transaction number. You can keep the number which you may need later in future.
Offline Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
The Government of AP provides offline methods for the people those who are not well versed with the internet.
To apply for ration card offline in EPDS AP
- Visit Rationing office to get an application form which will require a nominal fee of Rs. 5
- Fill in the details properly and provide all the correct information such as number of family members, etc. and attach all the required documents with the form
- Once you have submitted the form and attached all the documents, submit it to the nearest rationing office
- Now get a receipt of the form from the rationing office to complete the process.
Check Status of EPDS AP Ration Card – epdsap.ap.gov.in
You can easily track the status of your ration card by simply visiting the ‘MeeSeva’ portal of Andhra Pradesh (AP) Government
- Visit ap.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx.
- Choose your district from the dropdown
- Enter your ration card number which you have received after submitting application
- Click submit button. Status of your ration card would be displayed
More Details About AP EPDS Ration Card – Check Status of EPDS AP Ration Card
How to add names in EPDS AP Ration Card| AP Ration Card Correction
In case you are required to add the name of a family member to your ration card you can do so using both online and offline method:
Online Method of adding names in EPDS AP Ration Card – epdsap.ap.gov.in
- To add name online you need to visit Jansahayak portal of the Government jansahayak.gov.in/InclusionFamilyRationCard.aspx
- On the home page click on ‘E – Application‘ section, a form for addition of members to the ration card will appear
- You need to provide details such as your district, village, father’s name, area, issuing authority etc.
- Once you have provided details, click on submit.
Offline Method of adding names in EPDS AP Ration Card| AP Ration Card Details Update
- Acquire a D 1 Form from the rationing office to add name in ration card
- Fill up the required details and deposit it to your nearest circle office. You will have to pay a nominal amount of Rs. 10 to deposit the form
- If you want to get the card to be delivered at your doorstep you can do so. You will have to pay an extra amount of Rs. 25 for that.
- You may also track the status of your application online at Jansahayak portal.
More Details about – How to Update or correct EPDS AP Ration Card
Required Documents for adding names in EPDS AP Ration Card| AP Ration Card
Before applying to add names in your ration card, keep the below mentioned documents hands:
- The original Ration Card
- Group photograph of family members (two in numbers)
- Birth certificate of the new member
Also, in case of loss of the ration card, you shall report the loss of the card immediately to the FSO or e – Disha office and apply for a duplicate card by filling in the form D – 1.
The Role of MRO in AP Ration Card Application
First, the ex-office secretary of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) are responsible for evolving the policy for issuing ration cards to citizens.
Once Government notifies, the eligible families are issued with new ration cards, either a white card or a pink card based on the family’s income levels.
The role MRO officials are to acquire sanctions from the District Collector and also perform an official inquiry about the applicant after which she/he is issued with a ration card.
List of Civil Supplies Offices in EPDS AP
|Name of Office / administrative unit
|Name & Designation of PIO
|District Office, Kakinada.
|Sri A.Krishna Rao, District Manager, Kakinada
|95884-2378809 (O) 95884-5598809 (R) 9848789023 (Cell)
|District Office, Guntur
|Smt K.Manju Bhargavi AM (A), District Manager(FAC), Guntur.
|95863-2230421 (O) 95863-2350213 R) Fax:95863-225362
|District Office, Kadapa
|Smt Ch.Ramanujamma AM(G), District Manager (FAC), Kadapa
|958562-243346 (O) 958562-221767 (R) Fax:958562-243055
|District Office, Krishna
|Sri M.M.Varakumar, District Manager, Krishna
|95866-2570626 (O) 95866-2544574 (R) Fax:95866-2579684
|District Office, Kurnool
|Sri N.Krishna Reddy AM(T), District Manager (FAC), Kurnool
|958518-230727 (O) 958518-230327 (R) Fax:958518-236362
|District Office, Nellore
|Sri P.V.Kondaiah , District Manager, Nellore
|95861-2331301 (O) 95861-2348056 (R) Fax:95861-2331262
|District Office, Ongole
|Sri P.Venkata Ramana AM(T), District Manager(FAC), Ongole
|958592-233157 (O) 958592-233361 (R) Fax:958592-284324