Home » Posts tagged 'Bank of Maharashtra'
Tag Archives: Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra Savings Account | How To Apply, Intrest Rates
The Bank of Maharashtra is a popular bank of India. The Bank was founded in the year 1936 in Pune. The Bank offers a wide range of financial products and services for its customers. The bank also has a wide network of bank branches and ATM Services across India.
To implement complete safety and security for your Financial savings, the Bank of Maharashtra is offering to open a savings account. Apart from opening a savings account, the Bank also provides attractive interests and you can choose any savings account as per your requirement and financial need.
Types of Bank of Maharashtra Savings Account
The following are the types of Savings Account of Bank of Maharashtra:
Mahabank Savings Bank Scheme
This savings account can be opened by any individual singly or jointly. If a minor is opening this savings account, then the account needs to be opened jointly with a parent or a legal guardian. Apart from the required documents, to open an account. One can also open an account if he/she is introduced from an existing account holder with the bank.
Mahabank Yuva Yojana
This savings account is exclusively for the children who are aged between 10 years to 18 years. The main objective of the bank is to inculcate the habit of saving they are offered.
Mahabank Lok Bachat Yojana
This savings account is specially designed for those people who have a low income and mainly belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) Category. Any minor from BPL can also open up this account.
Mahabank Royal Savings Account
This is a standard savings account which can be opened with a zero balance. The resident individuals such as HUF, Associations, Trusts, Clubs, and Societies can open this account either singly or jointly.
Mahabank Purple Savings Account
This type of savings account is opened by the resident individuals, either singly or joint account. The account can be opened with a zero balance. The account holder also gets a special personal assistance by a relationship manager.
Bank of Maharashtra Savings Account Interest Rates
The Bank of Maharashtra offers an attractive rate of interests. This rate of interest is applicable for all types of savings account. The rate interests make sure that the account holder gets a maximum number of benefit on their savings. The interest rates for various types of savings account are different.
Minimum Balance Requirements of Maharashtra Savings Account:
Type of Savings Account
Minimum Balance Requirement
Mahabank Purple Savings account
Minimum Monthly Average Balance is Rs. 3,00,000/-
Mahabank Royal Savings Account
Minimum Monthly Average Balance is Rs 1,00,000/-
Mahabank Lok Bachat Yojana
There is no specific amount for account opening. It can be even be Re. 1/-
Mahabank Yuva Yojana
Mahabank Savings Bank Scheme
Should be maintained on monthly average basis.
How to Open a Bank of Maharashtra Savings Account
The Maharashtra Savings Account allows an offline mode of application only. For opening a new savings account, the applicant has to visit the nearest bank branch along with the required mentioned documents and collect the account opening from. Fill in the application form with required details and submit it along with the documents mentioned.
Eligibility Criteria for the Bank of Maharashtra
Mahabank Savings Bank Scheme:
This type of savings account can be either open singly or jointly.
If a minor is opening this account, then it needs to be opened jointly in the guidance of the parent or legal guardian.
Mahabank Yuva Yojana:
This account can be opened by the children who are aged between 10 to 18 years.
Mahabank Lok Bachat Yojana:
- This account can be opened by the following individuals:
- Low Income Group Individuals who belong to the below poverty line (BPL) Category.
- Any Minor of BPL Category is eligible to open this account.
Mahabank Royal Savings Account:
- The resident individuals can open this account either singly or jointly.
- HUFs, Associations, Trusts, Clubs, Societies etc. can open this type of account.
Mahabank Purple Savings Account:
- Any resident individuals can open this account either singly or jointly.
- In order to open the above savings account, the applicant has to fulfill all the eligibility criteria as stated by the Reserve Bank of India. This has to be in compliance with the KYC Guidelines.
Documents Required for the Bank of Maharashtra Savings Account
The documents required for the Bank of Maharashtra Savings Account are as follows:
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Proof of age- Valid ID Proof.
- If the applicant wants to open a Joint Account, then he/she must submit all the valid documents and ID Proofs of both the applicants. The address proof can be that of the Primary Account Holder. You also need to submit a relationship proof of both the account holders.
- Valid Address/ Residence Proof- Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Valid Driving License etc.
- Proof of Income- Salary Slips, Bank Account Statements.
- Income Tax Declaration/ Form 16.
- The Hindu Undivided Family accounts need to provide a valid proof of address and Identity Proof.
- HUF also needs to provide a valid PAN Card/ Form 60/ Declaration from the Karta.
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Customer Care Number | 24 * 7
Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank with the Government of India holding the majority stake of approximately 80%. The bank has largest network of branches which is over 1800 branches.
The bank offers various types of retail and corporate banking services and products such as:
- Corporate Banking
- Credit Cards
The Bank of Maharashtra credit cards are offered in association with State Bank of India. Hence for any card related queries you can contact either Bank of Maharashtra or SBI (State Bank of India).
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Toll Free Customer Care
For any queries or issues related to your credit card you can call on the below mentioned numbers:
|BOM||1800 – 233 – 4526||Toll Free|
|BOM||1800 – 102 – 2636||Toll Free|
|SBI||1860 – 180 – 1290||Toll Free from BSNL / MTNL Only|
|SBI||1800 – 180 – 1290||Toll Free from BSNL / MTNL Only|
You can also get in touch with the SBI customer care executives, available Monday – Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Other Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Customer Care Numbers
Read the table below to know Bank of Maharashtra Credit card customer care numbers:
|BOM||020 244 80797||Local Charges Apply|
|SBI||390 020202||Local Charges Apply|
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Customer Care Email
If a customer wish to drop a mail to Bank of Maharashtra regarding credit card related issues or queries, they can do so. Take a note of the email Ids for the same by reading the below mentioned table:
If you choose to write to SBI (State Bank of India), you can do so by sending your 16 – digit credit card number and contact number in the subject line and you will receive a response within 5 working days.
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Customer Care Fax
In order to send your credit card application and required documents, you can use the SBI fax line:
- The Fax Number is – 0124 – 2567131.
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Customer Care SMS
SBI also provides SMS services on Bank of Maharashtra credit cards. And the SMS number is 5676791. Follow the below mentioned SMS format to know a particular detail:
|Balance Enquiry||BAL XXXX|
|Available Credit and Cash Limit||AVAIL XXXX|
|Block your lost or stolen card||BLOCK XXXX|
|Last payment status||PAYMENT XXXX|
|Reward point summary||REWARD XXXX|
|Subscribe to e – statement||ESTMT XXXX|
|Request for duplicate statement||DSTMT XXXX MM (MM is your statement month in MM format)|
|To receive a call from SBI within 48 hours||PROBLEM|
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Functional Head
Bank of Maharashtra has appointed a Functional Head in charge of credit card related queries. Note the below mentioned address and phone number in order to contact the functional head:
Mr. Akbar Alam, BOM – SBI credit card related queries, Phone: 22691746 / 22691322, Email: email@example.com
Bank of Maharashtra Credit Card Escalation
|Region||Address||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Ahmadabad Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Mavlankar Haveli, Vasant Chowk, Bhadra, Lal Darwaja
Ahmedabad 380 001
|079 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ahmedanager Zone||Bank of Maharashtra,
Gurukul, 2nd floor, Lal Taki Road,
Ahmedanagar 414 001
|0241 / email@example.com|
|Akola Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Aarth Mangal, Oak Marg, Satav Chowk, Jatharpeth,
Akola / 444 005
|Amravati Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Siddhivinayak Building, Opp. Atul Mangal Karyalay, Lahanuji Nagar,
Amravati, 444 606
|0721 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Aurangabad Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Mahabank Bhavan, C?3, N?1 Town Centre, CIDCO,
Aurangabad, 431 003
|0240 / email@example.com|
|Bengaluru Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
15, Police Station Road, Basawangudi
Bengaluru, 560 004
|080 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bhopal Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
1/14 Prashasanik Zone, Arera Hill, Jail Road,
Bhopal, 462 011
|0755 / email@example.com|
|Chandigarh Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
SCO 88?89, Sector ? 17 C,
Chandigarh ? 160 017
|0172 / 2726644
Fax No. 0172 / 2704416
|Chandrapur Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Ghanashyam Bhavan, Mul Road, Opp. Police H.O.
Chandrapur ? 442 401
|07172?272218, 254518, 271812, 271830, 272718
Fax No: 07172?264065
|Chennai Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
04, Sivangananan Road, T. Nagar
Chennai, 600 017
|044 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Delhi Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
15, NBCC Tower, 3rd floor, Bhikaji Kama Place,
New Delhi, 110 066
|011 / email@example.com|
|Goa Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Dattaprasad Building, M.G. Raod, Panaji,
Goa, 403 001
|0832 / 2431246
Fax Num: 040 / 24761858
|Hyderabad Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
4?03?379, 2nd Floor, Bank Street, Koti,
Hyderabad, 500 001
|040 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Indore Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Maharashtra Sahitya Sabha Bhavan, 688, M.G.Road,
Indore ? 452 007
|0731 / email@example.com|
|Jabalpur Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Opp. Telephone Exchange, 1st Floor, Wright Town
Jabalpur , 480 002
|0761 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jaipur Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
104, Riddhi Siddhi Apartment, Ahinsa Circle, C?Scheme
Jaipur ? 302 001
|0141 / email@example.com|
|Jalgaon Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Khandesh Mill Shopping Complex, Nehru Chowk,
Jalgaon ? 425 001
|0257 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kolkata Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
3, N.S. Road,
Kolkata ? 700 001
|033 / email@example.com|
|Latur Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Pushpak Plaza, Ganesh Nagar, Ausa Road,
Latur ? 413 512
|02382 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lucknow Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Plot No 12,
Mahanagar North Hsg Co?op Society,
Sector ? 9, Vikas Nagar,
Lucknow (U P) ? 226 022
Fax No: 0522?2739438
|Mumbai City Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Mumbai City Zone,
Janamangal, 2nd Floor,
45/47 Mumbai Samachar Marg, Fort,
Mumbai, 400 023
|022 – email@example.com|
|Mumbai Suburb Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Mumbai Suburb Zone,
Plot No 632, Yashomangal, Gandhinagar, Bandra East
Mumbai, 400 051
|022 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nagpur Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Mahabank Building, Abhyankar Road, Sitaburdi,
Nagpur, 440 012
Ph. No: 0712?2545027
|0712 / email@example.com|
|Nasik Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Griha Nirman Bhavan, Gadkari Chowk
Old Agra Road,
Nasik ? 422 002
|0253 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pune City Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Pune City Zone,
‘Yashomangal’, 1138/A, F.C.Road, Shivajinagar,
Pune ? 411 005
|020 – email@example.com|
|Pune East Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Pune East Zone,
Kesariwada, 2nd Floor, 568, Narayan Peth,
Pune ? 411 030
|020 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pune West Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Pune West Zone,
1138/A, ‘Yashomangal’, F.C.Road, Shivajinagar,
Pune – 411005
|020 – email@example.com|
|Raigad Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
CIDCO Old Admn Bldg, P?17, Sector?I, Vashi,
New Mumbai (Dist.Thane) ? 400 703
|022 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Raipur Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Chawla Complex, 1st Floor, Sai Nagar, Devendra Nagar
Raipur ? 492 001
|0771 – email@example.com|
Bank of Maharashtra
L.I.C. Building, Koregaon Road,
Satara? 415 001
|02162 – firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Solapur Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Plot No. 94, Gaikwad Bldg. Morarji Peth,
Solapur Pune Road
Solapur ? 413 002
|0217 – email@example.com|
|Thane Zone||Bank of Maharashtra
Mahabank Bhavan, B?37, Wagle Ind. Estate,
Thane ? 400 604
|022 – 25822462 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
Address of Chief Nodal Officer
You can also raise your complaint to the chief nodal officer in case you don’t receive any resolutions in above mentioned numbers:
General Manager, Resource Planning, Bank of Maharashtra, Head Office, “Lokmangal”. 1501, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005, Tel 020 – 25614400, Fax 020 – 25520473, Email: email@example.com
The address of the Nodal Officer for Public Grievances at the head office of Bank of Maharashtra
Chief Manager, Customer Services, Bank of Maharashtra, Head Office, “Lokmangal”, 1501, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005, Tel : 020 – 25614259 Extn: 259, Fax: 020 – 25520473, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
City Wise Zonal Offices
|Ahmedabad||Mavlankar Haveli, Vasant Chowk,Bhadra, Lal Dharwaja, Ahmedabad 380001||079 25505157|
|Bengaluru||15, police station road, basvangudi, Bengaluru, 56000||08026670054|
|Chennai||4, Sivagnana road, T nagar, Chennai, 6000018||044 24356036|
|New Delhi||15, NBCC Tower, 3rd floor, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi, 100066||011 26100401|
|Jaipur||104, Riddhi Siddhi Apartment, Ahinsa Circle, C Scheme, Jaipur, 302001||0141 2369971|
|Mumbai||Janamangal, 45 / 47, Mubai Samachar Road, Fort Mumbai 4000023||022 22614945|
Aadhaar Seeding With Bank of Maharashtra Account
Bank of Maharashtra is known as a public sector bank which was founded in the year 1935 which makes it 82 years old. This bank was founded by V.G Kale and D.K Sathe. The headquarters of this Bank is present in Kokmangal Shivajinagar Pune, India. The bank has 15 millions of customers across the country. It has a chain of network of 1897 branches.
Products and Services Offered By the Bank
The Bank offers quite a wide range of Products and Services based on the customer’s needs. Some of the products and services are- consumer and corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private equity, wealth management, credit cards etc.
IFSC Codes of the Bank
The IFSC Code is an 11-digit alphanumeric code which consists of the bank name and branch code or ID. The first four characters of the code are in alphabets which represent the bank name, and the last six digits which are usually the numbers represents the name of the bank.
The IFSC Code of Bank of Maharashtra is MAHB0000001 (Bajirao Branch).
Mode of Payment- Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft and Net Banking.
Remittance Services- NEFT
City and District – Pune
To check the IFSC and MICR Code of Bank of Maharashtra and its branches visit Here
How To Link Aadhaar with Bank of Maharashtra Account
For Linking your Aadhaar with the Bank Account, the Bank of Maharashtra provide many different ways
- Offline Procedure To Link Aadhaar with the Bank Account
- Visit the nearest Bank of Maharashtra bank branch.
- Take the original and photocopies of the Aadhaar Card as well as the passbook along with you.
- Fill in the application to link your Aadhaar with the bank account and provide the required documents.
- Once the documents are successfully verified, the bank officials will give back the lower half receipt of the application form as an acknowledgment.
- Once your Aadhaar is linked then, a confirmation message is sent you via SMS or an email.
- Online Procedure To Link Aadhaar With The Bank Account
- Visit the official website of Bank of Maharashtra : www.bankofmaharashtra.in and then log in using the username and password
- Click on “menu” option on the website and then click on “Activity”.
- Select “Aadhaar registration” under “activity” option
- Select the account number with which you wish to link your Aadhaar
- After this, provide the 12-digit Aadhaar number for confirmation.
- After this click on the checkbox. A confirmation mail or SMS will be sent to the account holder once the Aadhaar is successfully linked with the account
- Through SMS– If you want to seed Aadhaar through an SMS then,
- you can send an SMS in the following format-SEED Aadhaar number bank account number to 9223181818.
Thus, you can choose any one of the option to link your Aadhaar Card with the Bank of Maharashtra Bank Account.
To check Aadhaar and Bank Account linking status Read about it here :Services offered by the UIDAI Official website.
How to Link your Aadhaar with Other Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Andhra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Federal Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with OBC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with KVB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with LVB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Bandhan Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with CitiBank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with BOB Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Central Bank of India Account