Home » Posts tagged 'Address Change Online'
Tag Archives: Address Change Online
Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit unique identification number and is considered to be of the essential documents in today’s time. Though initially it was argued that the mandatory provisions were for welfare schemes only, however, it has been extended to more essential services. Hence, it is important to have an Aadhaar and also keep updating it from time to time.
If you have moved to a new place and changed your residential address and your mobile number linked with Aadhaar is not active, you can still update your Aadhaar card online without your mobile phone number.
|Various Facilities Provide By The UIDAI Official Website|
|Aadhaar Card Information||Click Here|
|Check Aadhaar Card Status By Name||Click Here|
|Update Aadhaar Card On SSUP||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Correction Online||Click Here|
|Check UIDAI Official Website Services||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Enrolment ID||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Name & Date Of Birth||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number via OTP||Click Here|
Follow the below mentioned steps as you haven’t registered the mobile number with Aadhaar to receive OTP (One Time Password):
- Visit your nearest Aadhaar center and get the Aadhaar card correction form
- Fill the form properly and submit it along with the copy of your Aadhaar Card and identity proof such as PAN (Permanent Account Number), identity card etc
- Follow the procedures like biometric details verifications like thumb impression etc
- Collect your acknowledgement slip and mobile number will be added within 2 – 5 days
Aadhaar Card Correction Online With Mobile Number
Follow the below mentioned steps to correct Aadhaar card online with mobile number:
- Visit official website of SSUP i.e. ssup.uidai.gov.in
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- Insert verification text popped on your screen.
- Put OTP (One Time Password) which you have received on your mobile phone number.
- Fill it and click on submit button.
- Choose the appropriate option on Data Update Request.
- Click on submit.
- Correct details such as address.
- Upload scan copies of supporting document of the changes you have made.
- To be particular, for address corrections / change requires POA listed in “Supported proof of Address documents” containing name and address.
- This is the last step here you have to choose the BPO service you can choose any of the BPO service mentioned on the site. You can see this option only after uploading the documents accordingly. You can note down your Update Request Number (URN) for future reference.
Aadhaar Card Correction Offline Without Mobile Number
If you still wish to make correction on your Aadhaar card without mobile number you can do so. You can update the below mentioned details in your Aadhaar card correction online without your mobile number:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID