Home » Posts tagged 'Aadhaar for children'
Tag Archives: Aadhaar for children
Congratulations!! Your Bank Aadhaar Mapping is done. This is the message that you are going to receive after checking the status of linking your Aadhaar with your Bank account. The UIDAI has launched an online tool which issues your 12-digit UID Number and the Aadhaar number and enables the customers to check their Aadhaar link bank status online. This whole procedure requires a One Time Password only. You need to have your mobile number registered to Aadhaar card for this.
The Official website of the Aadhaar card is www.uidai.gov.in
As the Government has already declared the deadline (31st December 2017) of Aadhaar seeding with the Bank Account, so it is mandatory to get your bank account linked with Aadhaar. If you have already linked your bank account with Aadhaar then you can get I verified through this online facility by UIDAI.
The other ways through which you can link your Bank account with Aadhaar are
- SMS Service,
- Through ATM,
- By visiting the branch.
How to check Aadhaar linked Bank Account Status Online
- Visit the UIDAI Online service portal.
- Search for the link that says- “Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status” and Click on it.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to a new page that says “Aadhaar Linking”
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and security code in the respected fields.
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- An OTP will be received on your registered mobile number and it is valid for a limited period of time.
- Once you receive the OTP, enter the code and Click on “Login Button” present at the bottom of the page.
- After the completion of the verification message, the UIDAI online facility displays this following message- “Congratulations! Your Bank Aadhaar mapping is done”.
Along with the Bank – Aadhaar linking status, the UIDAI Portal also provides other facilities such as – it displays information of date of linking and bank name etc.
“Aadhaar linking Status” is fetched from the NPCL server. So if anything gets wrong, the UIDAI is not responsible or liable for the correctness of the displayed status. Further, the UIDAI is not storing any information fetched from the NPCL Server, according to the UIDAI Server.
Also Read about Various Services Offered by the UIDAI Official Website.
Aadhaar card is of immense importance nowadays. It is 12 digit unique identity provided to the all the Indian Citizens absolutely for free. It not only acts as an identity proof and an address proof but also helps in keeping a demographic count of the population.
|Various Facilities Provide By The UIDAI Official Website|
|Check UIDAI Official Website Services||Click Here|
|Check Aadhaar Card Status By Name||Click Here|
|Update Aadhaar Card On SSUP||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Correction Online||Click Here|
|Change Aadhaar Card Address Without Mobile Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Enrolment ID||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Name & Date Of Birth||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number via OTP||Click Here|
Aadhaar card is provided to all the citizen of India irrespective of class, caste, creed, nationality or age. So yes even children are eligible to apply for Aadhaar card. This can be done by following the procedure below: –
- To enroll your child for Aadhaar, one parent/guardian needs to have Aadhaar for biometric authentication.
- You can visit the nearest enrollment center. The appointment for an enrollment center can be done online.
- After visiting the allotted Aadhaar centre, the next step is to fill in the application form. This stage also requires uploading your child’s recent passport size photograph, mobile number of guardian.
- For children below 5 years, biometric test is not taken.
- Retina and fingerprint will be scanned and recorded for children above 5 years. The recorded information will be linked to his/her Aadhaar card
- Finally, at the age of 15, the child’s biometric data will be taken again. This is the final record and the information will be updated to the child’s Aadhaar Number.
- After filling all the required fields, an Aadhaar generation notification will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Finally, collect the acknowledgment slip and confirm the data submitted on the screen. Once the registration is done successfully the applicant will receive his or her Aadhaar number within 60 days.
Documents required for applying for Aadhaar card for children
- Birth certificate of the child
- Aadhaar card details of any one of the child’s parent
- Address proof of the child’s parents
- Identity proof of child’s parents
The importance of an Aadhaar Card for Children
- Helps the government to keep a demographic count of the population
- Acts as an identity proof and address proof for children
- It will also ensure that they benefit from numerous government schemes in the future like
The HRD ministry has made Aadhaar mandatory for students who wants to avail scholarship under national means cum merit scholarship scheme. The responsibility to collect Aadhaar from students lies in the hands of the principal of the school as well as parents or guardians of the students.
The Principal of each school should ensure that students from an economically weaker background is enrolled for Aadhaar. It is their responsibility to take them to the nearest Aadhaar enrollment centre. Aadhaar authentication is now mandatory for 12 such scholarship schemes. For example, to avail the scholarship under central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students, Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme, Midday Meal Program s
The HRD ministry has made Aadhaar mandatory for a number of entrance exams like entrance exam for MBBS (Bachelors of medicine and bachelor of surgery) i.e. NEET, BDS (Bachelors of Dental surgery), UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam), JEE(Main), JEE(Advanced) Etc.
In order to curb forgery in university degrees the UGC is considering linking Aadhaar with university degrees.
State Board Examinations
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has made it mandatory for students to have Aadhaar for appearing for State Board exams in 2018.According to authorities this rule will be applicable for all public and private schools under Uttar Pradesh State Board.