State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest public sector bank in India. It is a government – owned corporation with its headquartering in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State bank of India also merged with its five of its associate banks which are State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, and State Bank of Travancore, and with the Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
State Bank of India offers various products and services to cater to the needs of its customers. It also offers balance heck facility through various ways.
In this article we have listed all the ways through which one can check their bank account balance from the comfort of their homes.
To start, the customers are required to register their mobile numbers with their bank accounts or login to their internet banking.
|Some Relevant Links|
|SBI Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|SBI Credit Cards||Click Here|
|SBI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Click Here|
|SBI PPF Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With SBI Bank Account||Click Here|
|SBI Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Check SBI Account Balance Through Internet Banking
If you wish to check your account balance online you can do so which is extremely feasible and convenient. Follow the below mentioned steps for the same:
- Visit official website of SBI bank and log in to your bank account
- Click on the personal banking from the options given
- Enter your user name and password (you can do so by using virtual keyboard option made available by SBI for enhanced security)
- Choose the option “Click here for balance” and the account balance will be available to him
(You can also view last ten transactions).
To avail this facility of online balance enquiry customers are required to fill up the form by choosing the option of internet banking at the time of opening account at SBI.
In case you haven’t filled the form at the time of opening SBI account, the account holder can again approach his bank branch and fill and submit the net banking for in order to get this facility.
Check SBI Account Balance Through Missed Call Banking
If you wish to check your account balance by giving a missed call you can do that as well. Follow the below mentioned method for the same:
- Give a missed call at 922376666 or 9223866666 from your registered mobile number. After that you will receive a SMS containing your account balance.
There are many benefits of Missed Call Banking which are as follows:
- It is a free service from the bank through which you can get your account balance, mini statement, and more by just giving a missed call to the dedicated number
Check SBI Account Balance Through SMS
SMS banking is another most convenient type of banking. You can use “SBI quick” facility in order to get your bank account information on your fingertips.
To enable this facility, you have to send an SMS (REG <SPACE> account number) and send it to 09223488888.
However, make sure to register your mobile phone number beforehand.
Once registered, type “BAL” and send it to 09223766666. And you will receive your account balance on your mobile phone.
Apart from balance enquiry, there are other information which you can receive instantly which are as follows:
- Available credit and cash limit
- Block lost or stolen cards
- Last payment status
- Reward points summary
- Subscribe to e – statements
- Request for duplicate statement
Check SBI Account Balance by Calling SBI Customer Care Number
You can also call SBI toll – free number i.e. 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800. The customer care executive will ask you for your account number or last transaction details. And you can know your account balance directly from them
- Login to your account in SBI Freedom App
- Click on “My Accounts” which is displayed on the screen. And choose any one option from the drop down menu such as transaction accounts, balance enquiry, or mini statements and get details
Check SBI Account Balance Through USSD Code
In case you have registered number for mobile banking, you can know your balance by dialling USSD code *99*41# without internet.
Check SBI Account Balance Through ATM
To check your SBI account balance, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit nearest ATM and insert your card
- Click on “Balance Enquiry” and enter your ATM PIN
- Select “from saving” and balance will be displayed on ATM screen