Standard Chartered Bank is considered to be one of India’s leading International Banks. It is a British multinational banking and financial services company which is headquartered in London, England. The main purpose of this bank is to serve its customers to the fullest extent and as per global standard. They offer a variety of products and services as per the needs of their customers.
Standard Chartered bank operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
The bank offers a wide range of products and services to its customers and ensures that they fulfil the needs of all their customers. Products such as Current Accounts, Savings Accounts, Employee Banking Accounts, Term Deposits, Foreign Currency Deposits, Debit Cards, Phone Banking, Online Banking, various types of loans like home loans, personal loans, car loans, etc. and Credit Cards are the products from the stables of Standard Chartered Bank.
- 1 Various Type of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
- 2 How to Apply for Standard Chartered Credit card
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of Standard Chartered Credit Card
- 4 Documents Required For Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
- 5 Fees and Charge Structure of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
Various Type of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
Standard Chartered Bank offers the variety of Credit Cards to its customers as per their lifestyle and expenditure requirements. Read the below-mentioned table to know the type of Standard Chartered Savings Bank account and some of its features:
|Type of Credit Cards||Features|
|Landmark Reward Platinum Card|
|Super Value Titanium Card|
|Platinum Rewards Card|
|Manhattan Reward Card|
|Platinum Elite Card|
|Bajaj Finserv Platinum Credit card|
|Bajaj Finserv World Credit Card|
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Credit card
The credit card of Standard Chartered Bank comes with a lot of benefits. It offers world-class privileges, bonus reward points, convenient payment options, and no annual fees to customers with a wide variety of card variants to choose from.
Standard Chartered Bank offers various methods to apply for a credit card. Read below to know the methods of applying for the same.
Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card via offline Mode
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to apply for Standard Chartered credit card going offline:
- Visit the nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch.
- Ask for an Application Form from the office which is required to proceed with the application.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Submit the form along with the required documents such as proof of identity, proof of address, and income proof.
- The bank official will verify the details you have provided in the form and will decide if you match the eligibility criteria for the credit card you have applied for.
- Upon successful verification, you will receive your credit card.
For further inquiry you can also contact the customer care service centre at 39 02 02 6601 4444 / 39 40 4444, 6601 444/ 3940 444/ 011 – 3940 4444 / 011-6601 4444 / 1800 345 1000. And this service is available 24*7 and on all the business days of the week.
Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card via Online Mode
Online method is the most convenient method of application as one can do so anytime anywhere according to their convenience. To apply for Standard Chartered Bank credit card going online way, follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Visit the official website of Standard Chartered bank i.e. www.sc.com/en/
- Click on “Credit cards” which is on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Choose the Right card” in order to choose the right card that would suit your needs.
- Once you have chosen your desired card, you can click on “Apply Now”.
- Then, they will be directed to a new page on which you will have to provide the following information:
- Name of the City
- Date of Birth
- Source of Income
- Gross Fixed Monthly Income
- Mobile Number
- After that, the bank will verify all the details you have provided. And on the basis of that you may or may not receive your credit card.
For further query, you can send an email to Standard Chartered bank directly.
Eligibility Criteria of Standard Chartered Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria has been set for the Standard Chartered Credit Card which are as follows:
- The applicants are required to be age between 21 and 65 and should also have a stable monthly income to be eligible for a Standard Chartered credit card
- Applicants should reside in cities where Standard Chartered has its presence.
Documents Required For Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
Following are the required documents to avail Standard Chartered Credit card:
- ID Proof – Passport, Voter’s ID, Government ID and PAN Card.
- Address Proof – Passport, Phone bill, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Any Utility bill, Rental agreement, Latest Credit Card statement from another bank
- 1 Passport Photo
- Financial Documents such as –
- Salaried Professionals – Latest salary slip
- Self Employed Businessmen / Professionals – Latest IT Returns / Certified
- Financials / Business Continuity proof
- Customers can also apply for a Standard Chartered credit card using their existing credit card or life insurance policies.
Fees and Charge Structure of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
To know the fees and charge structure which comes with Standard Chartered bank Credit card are mentioned in the table below:
|Type of Credit card / Nature of charge||Joining fees or entrance fees (Rs)||Annual fee for the first year (Rs.)||Renewal fee from the second year onwards (Rs.)||Multiple Card Fee (Rs.)||Supplementary card fee for the first year||Supplementary card fee for the second year onwards|
|Super Value Titanium||499||Nil||750||750||Nil||Nil|
|Landmark Rewards Card||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Yatra Platinum Card Option 1||499||Nil||499||499||Nil||Nil|
|Yatra Platinum Card Option 2||999||Nil||499||999||Nil||Nil|
|Emirates Platinum Option 1||Nil||13, 999||13, 999||13, 999||Nil||Nil|
|Emirates Platinum Option 2||Nil||3000||3000||3000||Nil||Nil|
|Bajaj Finserv Platinum Option 1||Nil||Nil||999||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Bajaj Finserv Platinum Option 2||999||Nil||999||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Bajaj Finserv World||2999||Nil||2999||Nil||Nil||Nil|