The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) was established in the year 1964. IDBI Bank is a public-sector bank, headquartered in Mumbai. It offers banking services to individuals whether it is deposits or borrowing.
How to link Aadhaar with IDBI Bank Account
Government has mandated the linkage of Aadhaar Card with bank accounts in order to avail the subsidised schemes offered by the Government of India.
There are many ways to link Aadhaar with existing IDBI bank account:
- Aadhaar linking with IDBI Bank Account Offline
- Visit the nearest IDBI bank account branch along with original and one photocopy of Aadhaar and the original passbook of the bank and one photocopy of it.
- Fill the application form provided by the bank
- Once the documents have been submitted along with the application form, the bank officer will hand out a copy of the receipt the account holder after the verification.
- Once the account is successfully linked the customer will be intimated via mail or on a registered mobile number.
- Aadhaar linking with IDBI Bank Account Online
- Visit the official website of the bank :www.idbi.com
- Login to the Internet Banking Account using User ID and Password
- Select the Customer Service tab
- Enter Aadhaar number and Submit.
Soon, Corporation bank will verify the account. And once the linkage procedure is done, the account holder will receive a mail or SMS on a registered mobile number.
To check Aadhaar and Bank Account linking status Visit this link :Services offered by the UIDAI Official website
IFS Code of IDBI Bank
An IFSC or Indian Finance System Code is an 11-digit alpha – numeric code assigned by the Reserve bank of India in order facilitates Electronic Clearing Systems (ECS), NEFT or RTGS.
(a) First four characters identify the bank name i.e. IBKL
(b) The fifth character is always 0
(c) And the last character represents the branch address i.e. 001799[The IFS code used in above example is of Chandigarh, Industrial Area of Chandigarh, i.e., “IBKL0001799”]
To check the IFSC and MICR Code of IDBI bank and its branches visit here.