As we all know that, Ration Card is an essential document for every Indian citizen. It now serves the poor food grains and other home needy materials at very subsidized rates but also serves as an Identity Proof and Residence Proof to all the citizens. The Ration Card connects the citizen to the Public Distribution System of the State Government. The Government of Rajasthan is providing the facility to get the Ratio Card using the online application mode. The website of the Rajasthan PDS is Emitra. This website has all the information and features related to the Ration Card. The online portal contains all the information in the digital format. In this article, we are giving the information about the Rajasthan Ration Card.
|Important Links Related To Rajasthan Documents|
|Apply For Rajasthan Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Rajasthan Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Rajasthan Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Rajasthan||Click Here|
- 1 Types of Ration Card in Rajasthan
- 2 Documents Required for the Rajasthan Ration Card
- 3 How to Apply for a Ration Card in Rajasthan – food.raj.nic.in
- 4 Ration Card Fees in Rajasthan
- 5 Maximum Time Period for the Ration Card in Rajasthan
- 6 Check Status of the Rajasthan Ration Card – food.raj.nic.in
- 7 How to get Duplicate Ration Card in Rajasthan – food.raj.nic.in
- 8 How to Search Rajasthan Ration Card Details on food.raj.nic.in
Types of Ration Card in Rajasthan
The Ration cards of Rajasthan is classified in different colors and are given on the basis of the yearly income:
- Above Poverty Line (APL Cards): These cards come in the Blue and Green color. The APL card is issued to those people who have a yearly income above Rs 10,000.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL Cards): These cards come in Dark Pink Color. These cards are issued to those people whose annual income is less than Rs 10,000.
- Annapoorna Card: These cards are issued to those people who are not living with their children and who are not working or receiving any pension.
- Antodaya, Anna Yojana (AAY): These cards are issued to those people who are extremely poor. These people don’t have a steady income. These cards come in yellow color.
Documents Required for the Rajasthan Ration Card
For a New Rajasthan Ration Card
- Address Proof:
- Inclusion Name of Wife:
- For the addition of New Name in Ration Card after marriage, name from the old card i.e., from the father’s card should be excluded first and a copy of the marriage certificate should be attached.
- Two attested Passport size photo of the head of the family.
Validity of the Rajasthan Ration Card: The validity of the Ration Card is 5 years.
Application Form Types for the Ration Card in Rajasthan:
- Change in Address: Specified application form along with the new address proof
- Surrender of the Ration Card: Normal Application Form
- Change in the member name: Application Form with certificate of due change i.e., Marriage Card/ Invitation Card/Appointment Letter/ Transfer Letter/ Birth Certificate/ Death Certificate/ Marriage Registration.
How to Apply for a Ration Card in Rajasthan – food.raj.nic.in
The citizen of the Rajasthan has to submit their application form for Ration Card through the official website of Food and Civil Supplies Department. The card holders can also use the offline mode of submission. You can submit the application form along with the documents either at the Food and the Civil Supplies Department otherwise you can submit your document at the E-Mitra Center.
Ration Card Fees in Rajasthan
- APL Yojana- Rs 5/- per card
- BPL Yojana- Rs 5/- per card
- Antyodaya Yojana- Rs 3/- per card
- Application Form A- Rs 1/- per Form
- Duplicate Card- Rs 10/- perform
Maximum Time Period for the Ration Card in Rajasthan
|For new Ration Card||7 days|
|For the inclusion or the exclusion of the members||7 days if physical verification is necessary otherwise the same day|
|For the change in the address||Same day after presenting all the necessary documents|
|Issuance of the Surrender Certificate||Same day of the application|
|For the Duplicate Ration Card||7 days of the submission of all the relevant documents|
Check Status of the Rajasthan Ration Card – food.raj.nic.in
The Rajasthan Ration Card Holders can search for their Ration Cards in the official website. You can also track the application status through the Official website.
Below are the simple steps to check the status of the Ration Card:
- Go to the official portal of the Rajasthan PDS. The link for checking the status is http://food.raj.nic.in/SearchRationCardOld.aspx
- When you click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page. A new window will open.
- Enter the required details like- the Rajasthan Ration Card Number, Father’s/Mother’s/ Spouse’s Name, Address, PAN Card Number, Registered Mobile Number, Voter ID Card Number etc.
- After filling all the details click on the search button.
- The current status of your application form will be displayed on the screen.
How to get Duplicate Ration Card in Rajasthan – food.raj.nic.in
If in case your Ration Card is lost or has become ineligible then you can apply for a Duplicate Ration Card in Rajasthan using official website – food.raj.nic.in.
- The consumer has to submit the application form which is meant for the Duplicate Ration Card.
- The applicant needs to attach two copies of the Passport size photographs and a Challan with a penalty fee of Rs 5/-.
- The applicant needs to submit the form with the documents at the E-Mitra Centers. After the submission of the form, the applicants will get the Duplicate Ration Card.
How to Search Rajasthan Ration Card Details on food.raj.nic.in
The Rajasthan Ration Card Holders can search their Ration Card online, by visiting their official website – food.raj.nic.in.
- Visit the Official Website here: http://food.raj.nic.in/searchrationcard.aspx
- Select the District Name from the drop down list.
- Now select the option for search types. Whether you want to search “By Ration Card Number” or by the name of the “Ration Card Holders”.
- Enter the Ration Card Number
- Now click on the “Get Ration Card Details”.
- All the details regarding the Ration Card will be displayed on the screen. You can then download the Ration card and Details online.