Punjab and Sind Bank is a government owned bank which was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in New Delhi. It offers investment banking, commercial banking, private banking, mortgage, loans and credit / debit cards amongst other products.
The bank also has a well – established customer service department where a customer can come with their issues in order to resolve them. They can also approach the customer service cell for any kind of clarification. All queries can be addressed at the bank’s customer service desk.
- 1 Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll – Free Number
- 2 Punjab and Sind Bank Customer Care Toll – Free Number – General Enquiries
- 3 How to Register for Telebanking services
- 4 How to Access Telebanking Services
- 5 Contact Punjab and Sind Bank Customer Care Zonal Office
- 6 NRI Help Desk
- 7 How to Register Feedback in Punjab and Sind Bank
- 8 How to Locate Punjab and Sind Bank
- 9 Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll – Free Number
If you have any general query or queries related to your credit cards like outstanding balance, information on latest transactions, unbilled transactions, PIN request, information on interest and service charges, etc. Also by chance if your card is lost or stolen you can block or hotlist it.
Read below to know Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Card Contact Details
- 24 * 7 Customer Care Number: 1800 419 8300 (You can use this number in order to block or hot list your card as well)
- Hotlist your ATM / Rupay Card: In case your card is stolen or you have lost it, you should immediately block it. And for that you can call on the following number:
- 044 – 47415691 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5, 1800 103 2278
- Grievance Reddressal – ATM: If you wish to file complaints which are regarding non – disbursement of cash from ATM, etc., you can first call the customer care number. If the complaint is not redressed with a reasonable amount of time, the matter may be brought to the notice of the chief manager, ATM redressed cell. Following are the contact details:
Punjab and Sind Bank, “Bank House”
HO, ATM Cell
2nd Floor, 21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi,
Telephone: 011 6478 0510, 011 2581 9872
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Punjab and Sind Bank Customer Care Toll – Free Number – General Enquiries
With Punjab and Sind Bank, the customers can bank over phone which is a very convenient way of banking. One can also get in touch with the customer care centre over phone which is based on IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and is available 24 * 7. And you can choose from the following languages which are as follows:
Following are the facilities available through tele banking:
- Online generation of 4 digit TPIN (Tele – Banking Personal Identification Number)
- Balance inquiry
- Details of last five transactions
- Cheque Status Enquiry
How to Register for Telebanking services
To get started you need to register your mobile number with the bank and in order to register, follow the below mentioned ways:
- Dial 1800 221 908 (Toll – Free Number) or 022 – 2781 1200 (chargeable)
- Enter 10 digit mobile number, 9 digits Customer ID and 14 digit account number to generate 4 digits TPIN (Tele banking personal identification number).
- You can also generate the TPIN online. In order to do this, you must call from your registered mobile number with the bank for system to authenticate.
How to Access Telebanking Services
To access telebanking services you will require your TPIN. Once your TPIN is generated, you can call on the below mentioned numbers from your mobile or landline number to avail the services using your unique TPIN:
- 1800 221 908 (Toll – Free Number) and
- 022 – 2781 1200 (Chargeable)
In case you forget your TPIN, you can apply in writing to your bank branch where your account is maintained and have to reset. You can also download the application form from the bank’s website.
Contact Punjab and Sind Bank Customer Care Zonal Office
We have listed out all the zonal office contact numbers of Punjab and Sind bank:
|Zone||Mobile||Phone Number||E Mail|
|Amritsar||7869953544||0183- 2545097, email@example.com|
|Bareilly||9837052766||(0581) 2428056, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bhatinda||9910916313||(0164) 2212093, 5011889 , email@example.com|
|Bhopal||9826510655||0755- 4249988, 4203836, 4243700, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chandigarh||9560401616||(0172) 704837,704361, email@example.com|
|Faridkot||7087420508||(01639) 253993, 502078, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|email@example.com||9864020733||(0361) 2512186, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kolkata||9830014432||(033) 22101373,22485867, email@example.com|
|Lucknow||9839066415||0522-4012733 2624574, 4044190, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ludhiana||9878617756||(0161) 2406016, email@example.com|
|Dehradun||9837094677||0135-2642490, 2642281, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Delhi – I||9560401616||(011) 26346434, email@example.com|
|Delhi – II||9873097895||(011) 25897835, 25897836, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gurgaon||9873097895||0124- 2544153, email@example.com|
|Jaipur||9414064540||0141-2358628, 0141-2358350, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Patiala||7347451108||(0175) 5030767, email@example.com|
NRI Help Desk
If you reside outside India, Punjab and Sind bank has a dedicated number for its NRI (Non – Residence of India) as well. By calling on the NRI help desk you can resolve queries such as Internet banking, if you need help regarding mobile banking, or need information on Forex related services or on how to open an NRI account. All these queries are resolved at the NRI Customer Service Number.
- Punjab and Sind Bank NRI Customer Service for queries regarding remittance from abroad: 011 25728 460 / 2572 8462 / 9473 662280.
For Forex related services, NRI customers can call on the following numbers or contact the address mentioned below for any kind of assistance / advice.
Punjab and Sind Bank
H.O. Foreign Exchange Department
3rd Floor, Rajendra Place,
New Delhi, 110008
Phone: 011 – 25728460
How to Register Feedback in Punjab and Sind Bank
If you wish to give your feedback to the bank, you can call the Punjab and Sind Bank 24 Hours Customer Care Numbers and talk to a customer care executive regarding your feedback.
For Grievance Redressal
There are many ways in which you can file your grievance. Read below to know the same:
- You can call the Punjab and Sind Bank 24 * 7 Customer Care Number and log in your complaint
- If you wish to file your complaint online, you can do that as well. For that all you need is an online grievance redressal form
- You can also download the online grievance redressal form which is available on the official website of and you are required to fill in all your details of the nature of your complaint with complete information. The Branch Manager is the first point of contact for complaint redressal. If the complaint is not redressed to your satisfaction, you may escalate the issues to the Zonal Manager.
- If you are not satisfied with the resolutions provided to you on the above mentioned ways, you can escalate your issue to Bank’s Nodal Officer at the Head Office designated to deal with Customer’s Complaints / Grievances. Ensure that you give the complete details of the nature of your complaint along with copies of previous correspondence.
- If you are unable to get a satisfactory resolution from the Nodal Officer, you can then escalate your issue to the Internal Ombudsman (CCSO) at Bank’s Head Office and give complete details of the nature of your complaint along with copies of previous correspondence.
- If you are still not satisfied with the resolution provided, you may approach the Banking Ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India.
How to Locate Punjab and Sind Bank
If you wish to pay a visit to the Punjab and Sind Bank you can locate your nearest bank by log in to the official website of the bank and click on “Branch Locator” link. And from the link you can search and refine to find the address of your desired branch / ATM.
Following are the Head Office Details of the bank:
|Head Office Delhi||Head Office Chandigarh|
|Punjab and Sind Bank
21, Rajendra Place
New Delhi – 110008
|SCO No. 84 – 91, Sector – 17B, Bank Square,
Fax: 0172 270 4501
Punjab and Sind Bank Credit Card Customer Care
|Amritsar||Hall Bazar , Chowk Phawara, Amritsar||9781402101||0183- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bareilly||Gagandeep Complex, 148 Civil Lines, Bareilly||9837052766||(0581) 2428056, 2510212||(0581) email@example.com|
|Bhatinda||100 Ft Road, Civil Station. Bhatinda-Punjab Pin Code: 151001||9815611573||(0164) 2212093, 5011889, 2240560||(0164) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bhopal||Zonal office, 2nd Floor , Nayapura, Behind SBI, Kolar Road, Akbarpur, Bhopal-462042||9007338484||0755- 4249988, 4203836, 4243700, email@example.com|
|Chandigarh||SCO 79-81, Bank Square, Sec-17B, Chandigarh||09560401616||(0172)5003280 704837, 704361,721316||(0172) 704501||zo.chandigarh1@psb .co.in|
|Chennai||Ist Floor, 770A, Anna Salai, Chennai||9840346451||(044) 28492888, 28494040||(044) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faridkot||Red Cross Bhawan, Sadiq Chowk, Faridkot – 151203.||7087420508||(01639) 253993, 502078,502077||(01639) email@example.com|
|Gurdaspur||435/7,Civil Lines, Gurdaspur – 143521||9501043887||(01874) 500379, 500371||(01874) 221086||zo.gurdaspur@psb .co.in|
|Guwahati||42, MG Road, Uzan Bazar, Guwahati -781001||9864020733||(0361) 2512186, 2604627||(0361) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Haryana||Gurudwara Singh , Sabha Building, Model Town, Karnal Haryana, Pin-132001||8571818100||0184-2269201 -2269204||0184 – email@example.com|
|Hoshiarpur||SCO-23 1st & 2nd Floor, Sant Harchand Singh Longowal Nagar, Chandigarh Road, Hoshiarpur, Punjab – 146 001||9780260630||01882-230004, 240154||zo.hoshiarpur@ psb.co.in|
|Jalandhar||Model Town, Jalandhar -144002||9915356405||(0181) 5015605 /607 / 610/ 613,614/ 615||(0181) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kolkata||14/15, Old Court House Street, Kolkata – 700001||9830014432||(033) 22101373, 22485867, 22485957||(033) email@example.com|
|Lucknow||8,Jwaladevi Building,Lalbagh, Lucknow – 226001||9839066415||0522-4012733 2624574, 4044190, 4028312||(0522) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ludhiana||Bhai Bala Chowk, 5th floor, Noble Enclave, Ludhiana – 141001||9878617756||(0161) 2406016, 2404476||(0161) email@example.com|
|Dehradun||30, I & s Building, Mohabbewala, Saharanpur road, Dehradun – 248002||9837094677||0135-2642490, 2642281, 2642249||(0135) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mumbai||1st Floor, 27/29, Ambalal Doshi Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400023.||9867086699||022-22626055 / 56 / 57 / 58 / 59; 022-22626119||022 – email@example.com|
|Delhi – I||Sidhartha Enclave,Ashram Ckowk, New Delhi – 110014||9811232101||(011) 26346434, 26348759||(011) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Delhi – II||Second floor, 38 / 39 Industrial Area, Naraina- Phase – I New Delhi 110028||9873097895||(011) 25897835, 25897836, 25897834||(011) email@example.com|
|Gurgaon||Gurgaon, Institutional Plot No-151, Sector -44, GURGAON, 122003 ,||9873097895||Telephone: 0124- 2544153, 2544154||(011) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jaipur||30-31, Mohan Tower, Prince Road, Vidyut Nagar, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan- 302021||9828038291||0141-2358628 , 0141-2358350 , email@example.com|
|Patiala||Rajbaha Road, Patiala – 147001.||73474-51108||(0175) 5030767, 5030779||(0175) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gandhi Nagar ,Gujarat||Zonal Office- Gandhinagar, Unit No.4, 3rd Floor, Gift Tower One, Gift City, Gandhinagar, Gujarat email@example.com|
|Noida||First Floor 1-A , Block C ,Sector 63 Noida(U.P) Pin 201307||9599810033||0120-4314956, firstname.lastname@example.org|