SSC GD Constable Salary 2018: The SSC has released a total of 54,953 vacancies for the post of SSC GD Constable. The selected candidates will be recruited in the departments such as Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles. The SSC has released applications form on 17th August 2018 and the last date to submit application form is 17th September 2018. A lot of candidates apply for SSC GD Constable recruitment. This is because SSC provides good salary to the recruited candidates. Let’s discuss the SSC GD Constables Salary Structure.
SSC GD Constable Salary
SSC GD Constable receives a basic salary of Amount 21700- 69100 according to 7th Pay commission with the grade pay of Rs.2000.
Apart from the basic salary, the candidates are entitled to other benefits as well which includes:
Dearness Allowance (DA), Transportation Allowance, House Rent Allowance (HRA),Medical Facilities, Pension Schemes, Gratuity, Annual Paid Leaves.
SSC GD Constable Salary Structure
Check the salary structure of SSC GD Constable under pay scale of Rs.2000.
|Earnings||Amount (Rs.)||Deductions||Amount (Rs.)|
(City – A1)
(1200 + 24)
|House Rent Allowance
(City – X)
|Total Earnings||25896||Total Deductions||2369|
SSC GD Constable Promotion
With the time period, the candidates who are recruited for the post of SSC GD Constable are promoted to next level in different departments. Sometimes, the promotion of candidates is based on the exam test that are conducted by the department. The promotion of candidates is as follows:
- Senior Constable
- Head Constable
- Asistant Sub- Inspector
The AP EPDS Ration Cards plays a major role in day to day life and it is very important to acquire the ration cards because it provides many benefits that are introduced by the State Government such as for the poor families in getting rice, food grains kerosene, sugar, oil etc. The distribution of LPG through the fair price shop under the Public Distribution System at subsidized rates etc.
The AP Government has introduced new ways to access the AP EPDS ration cards from the official website of Civil supplies at epdsap.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Electronic Public Distribution System is providing two types of AP EPDS Ration Cards:
- White Ration Cards- These cards are mainly allotted to those families who are under or below the Poverty Line (BPL)
- Pink Ration Cards- These Ration Cards are mainly allotted to those families who are above the Poverty Line (APL).
In this site, the individual can access many applications such as (Andhra Pradesh) AP EPDS Ration Card Application Status, Food Security Card Application Research and so on. The Andhra Pradesh Government has started issuing the Andra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card with the expectation to provide sustenance security to the people residing in the Andhra Pradesh.
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|
These Ration Cards acts as a proof of identification as you will get the subsidy in the grains, sugar, rice and other daily used products. This is an essential proof of address which can be used and accepted in various platforms such as- Passport, RTO, joining school and colleges etc.
The Department of the Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh is introducing a real-time Status Check, Apply Online and Public Report to the People. As per the official website of (Andhra Pradesh) AP EPDS, there are a total of 29,980 Shops in various places in Andhra Pradesh. The total number of Ration Card Holders as on August 2017 is 14209657.
How to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
Earlier applicants were required just to fill up an application form and you will get a ration card. This simple and easy procedure to acquire a EPDS AP (Andhra Pradesh) Ration Card resulted in multiple duplicate ration cards.
Hence to deal with this situation and to weed out duplicate cards, Government came up with a more secured application format, they introduced two methods of application; Online and Offline.
Online Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP – epdsap.ap.gov.in
The Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) have introduced the online method for the people who have access to the internet. The Government has initiated ‘MeeSeva’ which means ‘At your Service’ for the convenience of people. Under the MeeSeva civil supplies department, citizens are provided the option to get a new ration card, addition or deletion of a member in the ration card and other such updates, transfer of ration cards, etc.
Follow the below mention steps to apply for EPDS AP Ration Card online
- Visit the ‘MeeSeva’ (EPDS AP) portal ap.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx
- In case you are not registered on the MeeSeva portal, you must create a new account to get started
- To create an account, you have to provide name, username and password, email ID, gender, address, city and Aadhaar number and your account will be created
- Once you have successfully created your account, use your credentials to log in.
- You need to fill up the application form to acquire a new ration card
- You will also be required to provide details about your family members
- Attach the required documents and submit the form.
- After the submission, the site will provide you with a transaction number. You can keep the number which you may need later in future.
Offline Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
The Government of AP provides offline methods for the people those who are not well versed with the internet.
To apply for ration card offline in EPDS AP
- Visit Rationing office to get an application form which will require a nominal fee of Rs. 5
- Fill in the details properly and provide all the correct information such as number of family members, etc. and attach all the required documents with the form
- Once you have submitted the form and attached all the documents, submit it to the nearest rationing office
- Now get a receipt of the form from the rationing office to complete the process.
How to Know AP EPDS Ration Card Status Online
This is the Step By Step Procedure to Know the Application Status of the AP EPDS Ration Card Online
- Visit the Official webpage of the AP EPDS – epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Now scroll down, you will see four options available- Print Ration Card, Search Ration Card, Transaction History, and Application Search.
- Then click on the Print Ration Card based on the Old RCNO or the Application Number.
- You will get the Print Ration Card Number. Now enter a name of any person of the concerned family member and click on submit.
- After the submission, a unique number is displayed. Select the number and paste it in the “Click here to search your Application Number” and submit.
- You will get all the details regarding your AP EPDS Ration Card.
You can perform not only the Status Check but can also check the Transaction Details and Download a Duplicate Ration Card. All the task is performed in the official website of the AP EPDS all you have to do is just fill in the form with your Ration Card Number and Click on Search. Make sure that you enter all your details correctly.
AP EPDS Ration Card Status Using AP EPDS Android App
Ration Card Applicant can also check their Ration Card Status using the AP EPDS Official Android App.
- First download and install the Official AP EPDS Mobile App from Google Play Store or Download it from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.ap.epds&hl=en
- After installing Open the Application, Various features of the App will be displayed.
- Click on “Track Application” option available in the App.
- On clicking a new screen will open asking for the “Ration Card Number“, enter the details and Submit.
- If the Ration Card Number Entered is correct your Ration Card Status will be displayed on the Screen.
How to Update AP Ration Card Online
The following are the steps to apply for an AP EPDS Ration Card Correction:
- visit the official site of the AP EPDS Official website epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now download the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form.
- Now fill in the required data and information of the applicant.
- Mention the correction data that is required to be changed in the Ration Card. This can be (Head of the Household Name, Date of Birth, House/Door Number, Colony name, Husband/Wife name, Occupation, Village/Ward, and District/Mandal etc.
- Enter the corrections requires in the Family Member details. (if any)
- Enter the document number.
- Give the applicant signature
- Finally, click on submit option after you have done with the form filling.
How to Download Duplicate EPDS AP Ration Card
Poor, lower, middle-income families are highly dependent upon these cards. Thus if ever an individual loses his or her ration card, it is recommended to apply for a duplicate ration card as soon as possible so that the person or his or her family do not have to suffer in the coming months.The easiest way to apply for a duplicate ration card is by visiting the official website of AP EPDS. After applying for a duplicate ration card, you can take out a print out of the same by following the steps below:
- Go to the official website of AP EPDS or epdsap.ap.gov.in .
- Enter your application number or the old ration card number.
- Select the option “Print ration card” and then enter your old ration card number.
- Now, click on the “print option”.
- After this, the screen will display the ration card and its information like family members details, district, village.
- You have two options, you can either take the print out and go to the MRO office and then apply for an original ration card or you can ask your nearest ration shopkeeper to provide you the original card.
If your ration card has an error or you want to update some information in the AP EPDS Ration Card, then please read this article detailing How to Update or Correct your Andhra Pradesh Ration Card.
Applying for a Passport is the most headache thing for anyone. But, thanks to the Government of India who made this process quite simpler and stress-free. Recently, the Government of India has minimized the procedure length of applying for a Passport. Usually it has been found that the issuance of Passport procedure is quite hectic for the Government employees, PSU employees or Autonomous bodies and so on. They get stuck in between few documents. The Government employees find it very difficult to obtain an Identity Certificate (IC) or Non-Objection Certificate (NOC).
Therefore, to fix this issue, the Government has introduced a new feature called “Prior Intimation Letter”. The applicant who is applying for the passport can just send this letter to the Controlling Authority before the submission of their application. Adopting this action can lead to a faster and a less complicated process.
Application Process for Applying for A Passport For The Government Employees
Its mainly observed that the Government employees find it hard to issue a Passport. It can be due to the number of documents required or maybe due to the waiting for long long hours in front of the Passport Seva Kendra Office. The old procedure system for the Passport had a lot of things to do. Earlier, the employees have to obtain a NOC Certificate from their employer. Then visit the Passport Seva Kendra for a prior appointment. Then after the NOC is presented and the Passport process still start to take up. Then the police verification is done at the later stage.
But, the latest version is more petite and simple. The Government has reduced some of the privileges and compressed the application procedure. The Monistry of External Affairs adopted this measure since it’s a pne way mode of communication from the employee sayin he/she is applying for the Passport.
- If you are applying for the Passport then you need to submit the “Prior Intimation Letter” to your Controlling Authority or the administration. You need to inform them that you are applying for the passport.
- If the administration or the authority have any objections, they can directly report them to the Regional Passport Office.
- The Passport process remains the same as usual. It is same as that for the regular applicants.
- The Family members of the employees will also undergo the same procedures of applying for a Passport.
- The Applicants must register themselves in Passport Seva Website: www.passportindia.gov.in.
- After registering, fill in the required application form and submit.
- Once the application is successfully submitted, proceed to make the payment.
- When you are done with the payment, book an appointment.
- At the time of the appointment, the applicant must be physically present in the Passport Office.
- After that, you need to collect the token and submit all the documents, provide the biometrics and the photographs.
- The passport officials will then complete the verification process and issue a receipt.
- The Passport Verification may or may not be required depending on the documentd you submit.
- Later, after all above procedures the Passport is then couriered to your given address.
Documents Required For The Passport Application
The Government Employees can submit the following documents for the Passport Application
- Copy of the Prior Intimation Letter to the administrator or the authority.
- NoC from the Controlling Authority or the Administrator.
- Identity from the controlling authority or the Administrator.
After submitting the application online, there is an option available to view the saved/submitted application.You can then Pay and Schedule the appointment as per your need. In order, to book an appointment, the payment must be done successfully. The Passport Seva Kendra uses the SBI Portal. You can use anyone of the following-
- Debit Cards (Visa/Master Card)- You will be charged 1.5%+ service tax.
- Credit Card (Visa/ Master Card)- You will be charged 1.5%+ service tax.
- Internet Banking (SBI and Associate Banks)
- SBI Challan- No change – the Fees should be deposited at the nearest SBI Branch after 3 hours of
Passport Application Fees For The Employment
|Normal||36 pages||Rs 1500|
|Tatkal||36 pages||Rs 3500|
Driving License Rajasthan: Driving License is an official document issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO). Holding this document permits an individual to drive specific categories of vehicles based on his/her requirements. This document is issued to an individual, once the applicant passes the required test conducted by officials from RTO in Rajasthan.
Once the applicants pass the test and hold the license, they are required to keep the license at all times and will have to produce it whenever a law official asks for it as this works as a proof of the candidate’s eligibility to operate a motor vehicle.
|Important Links Related To Rajasthan Documents|
|Apply For Rajasthan Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Rajasthan Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Rajasthan Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Rajasthan Ration Card||Click Here|
Rajasthan Motor Vehicle Department
The Rajasthan Motor Vehicle department in Rajasthan has numerous Regional Transport Offices or RTO and staff throughout the state. This department is headed by the Transport Commissioner. And some of the responsibilities of this department are issuing driving licenses and permits, registration of motor vehicle, enforcing all regulations of the Motor Vehicle Act.
Driving License Rajasthan
In any part of the country, the applicants are required to procure a learner’s license. Any applicant above the age of 18 years is eligible for a learner’s license which is valid for 6 months. And holders of this license can only drive gearless vehicles with a capacity of 50 CC. Also, the applicants are required to provide written consent from parents and guardians. And within 180 days, the candidates can apply for a driving license.
Procedure for Obtaining Driving License in Rajasthan
If a customer applies for the Driving License Rajasthan, they can do it online or through RTO office.
Procure form 4 and fill in the form by providing required details such as proof of age, proof of address, and so on. Applicants above the age of 50 will have to provide medical clearance through Form 1A.
And in order to obtain a license, candidates are required to drive the vehicle that they wish to procure a license for as per the instructions of the RTO, the RTO officers will be present at the test.
Documents Required for obtaining Driving License Rajasthan
Keep the following documents handy before obtaining the Driving License in Rajasthan:
PAN (Permanent Account Number) card is an important document in India for all the citizens in the country, especially for those who pay income tax and are identifiable under the Income Tax Act, 1961. Indian Income Tax Department issue PAN card under the supervision of Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT).
Popularly known as PAN card is a unique 10 – digit alphanumeric code, which is computer – generated and is unique to the holder of the card. This card contains the number and identity details of the individual who applies for the card.
|Some Important Links Related To The PAN Card|
|PAN Card Information||Click Here|
|Apply For The PAN Card||Click Here|
|Track PAN Card Application Status||Click Here|
|Re Apply For Lost PAN Card||Click Here|
|PAN Card For NRI||Click Here|
|PAN Card Correction/Update||Click Here|
|Check PAN Card Number||Click Here|
|Apply For Duplicate PAN Card||Click Here|
|PAN Card Link With Aadhaar Card||Click Here|
Form 49A is an Application for Allotment of Permanent Account Number in case of Indian Citizen/ Indian Companies / Entities incorporated in India / Unincorporated entities formed in India. In case if anyone wants to apply for a PAN card, it is compulsory to fill form 49A first as it is the application form.
Form 49A is available online from agencies like NSDL and UTIITSL websites. After downloading the form(Click to Download) from their official websites, one can submit it with required documents. And to complete the application, the applicant is required to pay some nominal fee and can get their new PAN card.
Features of Form 49A
Read below to know the features of Form 49A, which are as follows
- Two Passport size Photos required
- Left side photo with signature / thumb impression across this photo, in case of Thumb impression should be attested by a Notary Public or an authorized officer in respective country of residence under official seal and stamp.
- Right side photo with a signature / thumb impression below the photograph
Structure of Form 49A
Form 49A is structured with 16 different components, makes it easier for the customers to fill their form. Let us discuss the components of Form 49A.
- Assessing Officer Code – In Assessing Officer Code, the applicants are required to provide information such as Area code, Accounts office type, Range code, and Accounts office number.
- Full Name – In this section, the applicants provide their marital status, their first name, their first name, last name and their Surname.
- Abbreviation of the name – In this section of the form, The applicant has to abbreviate their name as they would like to see on their PAN card
- Other Name – In other name section, the applicants will have to mention if they were known with some other name.
- Gender – In this section, the applicant have to provide their orientation status.
- Date of birth – the applicant have to provide their date of birth (DOB).
- Father’s Name – In this section, the applicant have to provide the first name, last name and surname of their father.
- Address – The applicant needs to enter the details of their residence address and office address in this part of the form. The applicant needs to be careful while filling in the address and should give the correct details.
- Address of communication – The applicant has to choose the address of communication between office and residence.
- Telephone number and email id – The applicant has to mention their Country code, State code and telephone / mobile number.
- Status of applicant – In here, the applicant has to mention if they are an individual, a HUF (Hindu Undivided Family) member, Company, Partnership firm, etc.
- Registration number – The registration number indicates the registration number for company, firms, LLPs, etc.
- Aadhaar number – The Aadhaar number should be mentioned if the individual owns an Aadhaar Card
- Source of income – The applicant are required to mention from where they draw their income.
- Representative Assessed – In this section of the form, the applicant needs to provide the name and address of the representative assesses.
- Documents submitted – Here, the applicant needs to mention all the documents they have submitted with the form.