Gone are those days, when people used to make a phone call to book for a Gas Cylinder. The Indian Government has again moved one more step forward in the race of digitization. Now, through the Government’s Digital Campaign you can request for a refill of the LPG Gas Cylinder through a Government based app called Umang App.
This single mobile App offers about 162 Government services such as EPFO (employees provident fund organization), NPS (National Pension System), NDMC, Passport, Crop Insurance, Income Tax, CBSE, among others.
If you are a LPG Consumer, you can request for refill of LPG Cylinder through #UMANG App. This App offers 162 government services on a single mobile app. #DigitalIndia pic.twitter.com/GYoSu5uT4B
— Ravi Shankar Prasad (@rsprasad) December 14, 2017
How to Place an Order for an LPG Cooking Gas Using Umang App
- First of all, install the Umang App from Google Play store or Apple IOS.
- Now go to the Services Section and click on the Bharat Gas Icon
- The Umang App acts like a search engine and a particular service such as the Bharat Gas is a website. As you enter a particular website, you can easily place an order among various things that are allowed in the respected link.
- While placing an order, when you click on the refill option on the Bharat Gas Icon, you must make sure that the mobile number registered with the Umang App is the same as that of enrolled with the Bharat Gas.
- And if you are an HP (Hindustan Petroleum) customer then you can follow the steps 2,3 and 4. For placing an order for HP you need to create an account on myhpgas.in