The Tamil Nadu State Government has introduced the latest gadget called TNePDS to link TNPDS Smart Ration Cards with the Aadhaar Cards. The TNePDS is an Android app or an e-ration card management system which is available at the Google Play Store. This is a mobile app for all the Ration Card Holders in the State of Tamil Nadu. The full form of TNEPDS is Tamil Nadu e-Public Distribution System. This gives out all the information about the Ration Card. The Old Age Pension Holder must confirm the Ration Shop before adding the Aadhaar card details.
|Important Links Related To Tamil Nadu (TN) Documents|
|TNPDS Ration Card – Check Status||Click Here|
|TNPDS Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Tamilnad Mercantile IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Tamil Nadu Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|TNPDS Ration Card Information||Click Here|
Below are the procedures to link the TNPDS smart Ration Card with the Aadhaar Card using the TNEPDS.
How to link TNPDS Smart Card with Aadhaar Card on TNePDS
- Go to the Google Play Store or Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omneAgate.PublicApp.activity&hl=en.
- Install the app and enter the respective registered mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number, choose the following language and enter the mobile number again.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. This OTP is valid for 5 mins only.
- If your mobile number is not entered, then a new page is popped up to register new.
- While registering as a new entry, fill in all the required details related to the Ration Card.
- Keep the Aadhaar card positioning below and the app scans the QR Code of the Aadhaar card and collects your Aadhaar card number.
- After the completion of the details, click on the complete button. Now your mobile is registered.
- Again login with the mobile number and submit the OTP. After logging in all the details are displayed like: check entitlement, transaction details etc.
- After the details display, finally, enter the Aadhaar Entry option and add your family members using the Aadhaar Number. You can add all your family numbers by scanning the Aadhaar number option.
- After you are done, the Aadhaar registered will display all the registered users.
Thus, you have finally linked your Aadhaar card with the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System.