Governments Flagship Program Aadhaar card slowly but surely became one of the most important document in the country. Aadhaar number is now equivalent to the social security number in order to avail subsidize schemes offered by the Government.
It’s been quite some time that Government of India has mandated Aadhaar card for multiple procedures. One of it is seeding Aadhaar to your personal bank account. Also, a deadline has been fixed for the linkage which is 31st December 2017. In case a bank account holder fails to link Aadhaar with their respective bank, the account will become inactive. However, this blockage of the account is not permanent. The money in the account would be safe and only daily operation of the bank account will be blocked.
State bank of India offers many options to the customers to link their Aadhaar number to their bank account.
If you have an SBI (State Bank of India) account, follow the below mention steps in order to seed your SBI bank account with Aadhaar Card.
|Some Relevant Links|
|SBI Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|SBI Credit Cards||Click Here|
|Check SBI Bank Account Balance||Click Here|
|SBI PPF Account||Click Here|
|SBI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Click Here|
|SBI Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
A part of Indian population is not well versed with the technological ways yet. For them, banks are providing the offline service for linkage. Also, UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has asked the public and private sector banks to set up Aadhaar enrollment facilities in at least one out of 10 branches for the convenience of the citizens.
- Get the form to Link Aadhaar and your account from the nearest SBI bank branch or download it from SBI Website: www.onlinesbi.com
- Fill the form properly with requested information which includes name, address of the bank branch, bank account number, name of the customer and the address as printed on the Aadhaar card along with Aadhaar / UID number.
- Attest a photocopy of your Aadhaar card with the form.
- After providing the necessary details, pay a visit to your bank branch to submit the application to a representative or official of the bank.
- The bank will ask for original Aadhaar card along with a photocopy.
- And the verification process will start immediately.
- Once the verification is done, in case of all the authentic information, the customer you will receive a notification from the bank stating that your Aadhaar Card has been successfully linked to your SBI account.
For a person who is well versed with the can opt for the online method. This online method will also save a lot of time and effort of the account holder.
They can complete the procedure by internet banking
- Secure an internet connection and get access to your internet banking
- Login to your SBI Internet Banking account: www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on “My Accounts”
- Select the “Link your Aadhaar number”
- Provide the required information and hit the submit button
- Your SBI account will then be linked to your Aadhaar Card and you will receive a confirmation from the bank stating the same.
Now the linkage is at your fingertips, as one can complete the procedure through SMS as well
To seed Aadhaar with SBI account follow the below procedure:
- Type UID (Space) Aadhaar Number (Space) Account Number and send it to 576576
- In case the number is not registered or already linked, an SMS will be sent intimating the same
For further information contact the customer care center of the SBI bank: 1800 425 3800
Visit the nearest ATM branch of SBI to fulfill the linkage procedure:
- Swipe the ATM card
- Enter the 4 digit PIN code number
- Select the menu “Service – Registrations“
- In the result page, select Aadhaar Registration (or Inquiry as per your need)
- Select the Account type (Savings / Checking)
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- You will be prompted to re – enter the same.
Already got your Aadhaar Card linked to the Bank Account. Visit here to know Aadhaar and Bank Account link Status @ Services Offered by the UIDAI Official Website.
- How to Link Aadhaar with Punjab National Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Federal Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with OBC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with KVB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with LVB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Bandhan Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with CITI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with BOB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with BOI Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with United Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Andhra Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with ICICI Bank Account