In order to continue with your current mobile phone numbers, it is mandatory to get it linked to your 12 digit identification number i.e. Aadhaar card. To complete the process the deadline has been fixed to 6th February, 2018. All the telecom operators is constantly sending reminders through messages, emails to customers and asking them to complete the procedure within the specified deadline.
How to Link Aadhaar with Other Mobile Numbers? – Check here
In this article, we will discuss the procedure of linking your Jio connection to your Aadhaar Card.
Procedure to link Aadhaar card with Jio Mobile number
Jio service providers are constantly SMS to its customers reminding them to link Aadhaar Number with Jio Mobile Number to stay active.
In order link your Jio mobile number with your Aadhaar card, you will have to visit nearest Jio store as e – KYC verification requires your biometric verification and follow the below mentioned procedure for the same:
- Visit your nearest Jio store and request the incharge of the store for the linkage
- Now the incharge will ask your Aadhaar number and JIO mobile number to proceed with the linkage
- The incharge will enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number for linking and you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your Jio mobile number.
- Provide that OTP number to the incharge. And for the purpose of authentication of your Aadhaar, your thumb prints will be requested.
- Once done your Aadhaar details will be populate in Jio KYC Client Software, you will have to verify and confirm your details to the incharge.
- Once again you will have to provide your thumb print to proceed confirming and linking your Aadhaar with JIO Mobile Number.
- Once done, you will instantly receive SMS on your JIO Mobile Number saying your Aadhaar Number has been successfully linked to your mobile number.