Last updated on November 24th, 2017 at 07:42 pm
Customers are constantly getting reminders to link their Aadhaar numbers with their mobile phone numbers as it has been quoted as mandatory.
The deadline to complete the procedure is 6th October, 2017. And all the customers are suggested to complete the procedure within the deadline to avoid any future inconvenience.
A government notice reads
In this article we will discuss the procedure to link Aadhaar card with your BSNL mobile number.
How to link Aadhaar with BSNL mobile number
This procedure can be done only by visiting the BSNL store as it requires e – KYC (Know Your Customer) which is not possible online.
Keep your Aadhaar number and mobile phone number handy before visiting a store.
- To link your Aadhaar with BSNL mobile number, visit your nearest BSNL store and request the store manager for the linkage
- Now the incharge will ask your Aadhaar number and BSNL mobile number to proceed with the linkage
- The incharge will enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number for linking and you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your BSNL mobile number.
- Provide that OTP number to the incharge. And for the purpose of authentication of your Aadhaar, your thumb prints will be requested.
- Once done your Aadhaar details will be populate in Jio KYC Client Software, you will have to verify and confirm your details to the incharge.
- Once again you will have to provide your thumb print to proceed confirming and linking your Aadhaar with BSNL Mobile Number.
- Once done, you will instantly receive SMS on your BSNL Mobile Number saying your Aadhaar Number has been successfully linked to your mobile number.