Housing Development Financial Corporation Bank Limited or HDFC bank is an Indian banking and financial institute in India, which is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank has its presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai.
HDFC bank helps its customers by offering various types of products and services such as accounts and deposits, Loans, Net Banking, Cards etc. It never fails to deliver high – end comfortable services to its customers.
Out of many other products and services mentioned above, HDFC bank offers account balance checking through various comfortable ways.
Checking bank account balance is the most common practice we do. But with HDFC bank the customers does not require to visit the HDFC bank branch as the facility is available on their fingertips.
|Some Relevants Links
|HDFC Bank Saving Account
|HDFC Bank Credit Card Information
|Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Balance
|HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
|Link Aadhaar Card With HDFC Bank Account
|Check HDFC Bank IFSC Code
In this article we have listed out all the possible ways through which one can check their account balance.
Check HDFC Bank Account Balance Through SMS
SMS facility is one of the most convenient sorts of way through which one can perform their task. With SMS banking you can access your account on your mobile wherever you are. With HDFC bank account one can make banking transactions, monitor their accounts, and fixed deposits on their mobile.
To avail the facility first you are required to link your mobile phone number with your HDFC bank account. Follow the below mentioned steps to do the same:
- To link your mobile number by going to SMS registration section in the online banking page and provide details which are asked for to complete the process
- You can do the same by paying a visit to the ATM as well
- You can also pay a visit to your nearest HDFC bank branch and fill out the required application form to link your mobile number to your HDFC account
To check your bank account balance just type “BAL” and send it to 5676712 and you will receive your account balance via SMS in no time.
Check HDFC Bank Account Balance Through Missed Call
If you don’t wish to go for SMS facility, you check your account balance through missed call facility as well.
To check your bank balance all you have to give a missed call to call on 1800 270 3333 and you will receive your HDFC bank balance information on your registered mobile number.
Note – Make sure to give missed call from your registered mobile number.
Missed call service is one of the most convenient and instant service. It is also a free of cost service which means no charges required to avail the facility. However, you should find out from your bank regarding charges linked to activate this facility. Also this service does not require any internet connection and a smart phone.
Check HDFC Bank Account Balance Through Online Banking
HDFC Bank offers one of the most popular banking i.e. online banking or internet banking. Apart from countless other services HDFC bank offers checking account balance via Internet banking. Follow the below mentioned steps to check HDFC account balance via Internet banking:
- Visit the official website of HDFC bank i.e. www.hdfcbank.com
- Log in to your account by entering your customer ID and password
- And once logged in you will get your HDFC account balance
Benefits of HDFC Bank
- It saves a lot of time of a person unlike traditional way of visiting bank branch which is time consuming
- It also offers banking throughout the year 24 / 7 days from any place which has internet banking
- It is a secured method and provides privacy to customers by using state of the art encryption and security technologies