EPDS Telangana Ration Card is known as the key card for all the citizens of India. The Government of India has made it available by the state. After the separation of Telangana and the Andhra Pradesh State, the Telangana Government introduced the EPDS Telangana Ration Card or Ahara Bhadratha output cards. The Ration Cards helps us to get the food grains and other products like rice, cereal, kerosene, sugar etc. at a reasonable value. This card is not only used for purchasing the groceries at low rates but it also serves as an identity proof or address proof.
The Ration cards are classified on the basis of the yearly income. The Ration Cards categorized into 3 types and have a distinctive color.
- Above Poverty Line Ration (APL) Cards: These ration Cards are given to those whose salary is more than Rs 10,000 per year. This Ration Card comes in white color. The individuals who hold these Ration cards are not applicable for getting food grains from the Government instead they can use this card as an identity proof or address proof.
- AY Ration Card: This Ration Card are provided to the senior citizens of India. These people are allowed 10 Kgs of grains per month from the administration side.
- Antyodaya Families (AYY): These Ration Cards are provided to those who do not have a steady income. This Ration Card is beneficial for those people who are aged 65 years or more. The Rickshaw pullers, laborers, carpenters etc. come under this category. They can get the benefits to purchasing food grains from the Ration Shops. This Ration Card comes in Yellow color.
After you are done with the submission of the Ration Card Application Form, you need to check status of the Application Form also. Well, you can check status by using your Aadhaar card number or your Ration Card Number.
In this article, we are going to give you the information of how to check status of the EPDS Telangana Ration Card.
|Important Links Related To EPDS Telangana Documents|
|Apply For The New Food Security Card Telangana||Click Here|
|Apply For Telangana Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Telanagana||Click Here|
|Apply For The E-Pass Telangana||Click Here|
EPDS Telangana Ration Card Correction Online
You can correct your EPDS Telangana ration card using online ways which is mentioned in the below steps:
- Visit the official website of EPDS Telangana state’s ‘MeeSeva’ website tg.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx
- Download the link which names “Corrections in Food Security Card”
- Download the application form and fill in the details
- Select the option you want to correct such as
- Address change
- Member details modifications
- Member addition
- Fill up the form accordingly
- Fill in the FSC information as per existing records such as mobile number, home address, locality, social status, and religion
Address Change in EPDS Telangana Ration Card
- If you wish to change the address on your EPDS Telangana Food Security Card, click on “For Address Change” in the form
- Fill in details such as Gas connection status, Gas company name, Gas agency name, and also F.P shop number
- Then the details in your Gas connection voucher will be added to your home address of your ration card
- Once done, attach required documents such as Gas connection voucher to the application form which will be ready to be submitted
For TS Member Details Modifications
In order to modify details about members such as age, gender, and relations with head, follows the below mentioned steps:
- Form would remain the same
- Look for a column which says “For member details modifications” under which you will find a table with all the details you are required to rectify
- Fill the form correctly and attach the required documents to the form which will be ready to be submitted
For Member Addition
A same step has to be taken in order to add members:
- Look for “For Member Addition” and start filling the details
- Fill in the details which includes Aadhaar number, member name, age, gender and his / her relation to the member head of the family
- Once filled, attach the required documents of the new member verification purposes
How to Check the Status EPDS Telangana Ration Card via epds.telangana.gov.in
- Visit the official website of the EPDS Telangana. The official website is epds.telangana.gov.in
- Log in using the credentials.
- After logging in, search on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Search Choice.
- FSC is an option to check the Status of the EPDS Telangana Ration Card and different insights about Food Security card issued.
- Then choose your respective district, enter your FSC Reference Number or the Ration Card Number or the Aadhaar card Number.
- Click on the search button.
- After clicking on the search button, it will provide you with the complete details of the status of the Application Form.
The link for checking the status of the EPDS Telangana Ration Card Application Form is mentioned below: