The Telangana State Government has launched another ingenious step for the residents of Telangana. This service is called as E-Pass Telangana. The E-Pass is otherwise called as Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships. It is a Scholarship Programme service launched by the Telangana State Government which is specially designed for the individuals whose family income stability is unsure.
In this article we will be providing you the complete details of the E-pass Telangana, how to apply and process of renewal and much more.
|Important Links Related To EPDS Telangana Documents|
|Apply For The New Food Security Card Telangana||Click Here|
|Apply For Telangana Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Telanagana||Click Here|
|Food Security Card Telangana – Check Status & Download||Click Here|
- 1 Objective of the E-Pass Telangana
- 2 Features of the E-Pass Telangana
- 3 Scholarships Offered in the E-Pass
- 4 Eligibility Criteria of the E-Pass
- 5 How to Apply For Fresh Telangana E-Pass Application Form
- 6 The Documents and Certificates that are required for a New E-Pass (Scholarship) Application
- 7 How to Apply for E-Pass Scholarship Renewal Application Form
- 8 Documents Required For the E-Pass Renewal Registration
- 9 Reasons for the Rejection of the E-Pass Application Form
Objective of the E-Pass Telangana
The main objective of the E-Pass Telangana is to provide Financial Support to the backward classes, scheduled cast, scheduled tribe, disabled and economically backward class students those who are studying post- matriculation and pre-matriculation in state of Telangana to complete their basic education.
After the partition of the Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh State, the Telangana State Government has made a lot of achievements in the field of education board as well as providing a financial support to the low income classes.
Features of the E-Pass Telangana
The features of E-Pass Telangana are as follows:
- It has a hassle-free application system for the students with transparency and accountability in the scholarship process.
- More than 90 Lakh students application was filed under 14 schemes in the last 4 academic years.
- Eliminated manual visits for verification and avoided fictitious colleges and ghost students.
- You can track the application status at every stage.
- End-to-End Online Scholarship are offered to the students who come under (pre-metric and post-metric).
Scholarships Offered in the E-Pass
The scholarships that are offered in the E-Pass are as follows:
- Reimbursement of Tuition Fee in full for the students who are pursuing post-metric courses that are approved by the Board/University. (RTF)
- The RTF is sanctioned twice a year i.e September and March of the Academic Year.
- Maintenance charges or mess charges are sanctioned every month as per the rates.
Eligibility Criteria of the E-Pass
- The students who belong to the ST/SC Category and whose annual parental income is Rs 2 Lakhs or below.
- The BC and Minority Welfare Students who belongs to the rural area family whose annual income is Rs One Lakh Fifty Thousand or Below.
- The BC and Minority Welfare Students who belongs to the rural area family whose annual income is Rs Two Lakhs or below.
Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
The Students Who are Not Eligible for an E-Pass
- Students belonging to the categories other than ST, SC, BC, EBC, Minority and DW (Disabled).
- ST and SC Students whose parental income is more than 2 lakhs. The Backward Classes and the Minority Welfare students whose parental income is more than Rs One Lakh Fifty Thousand and more.
- The students who are pursuing the part time courses and online courses.
- The students who are admitted under the sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- The students who receive stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate annum.
- The students of BC, EBC and DW who are studying in the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, Category B seats in MBBS, DBS.
- The EBC students who are studying Intermediate and Equivalent Courses.
Eligible Courses Available
Post Metric Courses approved by the Concerned University/Board having the duration of 1 year and above.
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business Administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial Pilot License Course)
Other professional and Technical Graduate and Post Graduate including (M.Phil, PhD and Post-Doctoral Research) Level Courses that is not covered in Group-I. CA, /I.C.W.A/C.S etc. courses, all post graduate, graduate level diploma courses and all certificate level courses.
- Degree Courses (not covered in Group I and Group II)
- NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) Courses.
- Vocational Courses (Intermediate Level)
Courses that are Not Eligible
The Scholarships are not awarded for the following courses:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Course.
- Private Pilot License Courses.
- Courses at Pre-Examination training centers of all India and State Levels.
Colleges that are Eligible for E-Pass
- All the Post Metric Colleges in Telangana recognized by the Government of Telangana/ Competent Authority.
- The list of colleges are confirmed by the Respected Universities or Head of the Department.
Now, let us know about how to apply for an E-Pass Fresh Application Form.
How to Apply For Fresh Telangana E-Pass Application Form
The steps for applying for a new Telangana E-Pass are as follows:
- Log on to the Official Website of the Telangana E-Pass website- www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Now click on the students services
- Click on the Post-Matric Scholarship Fresh Application Form
- Select the SSC Types: TS Regular, ICSE, CBSE, And Other Board etc.
- Then enter the SSC Hall Ticket Number and Year of Pass.
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Then upload a recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Now the registration is completed.
- Upload the relevant documents and certificates that are mentioned.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Download and take the printout of the filled application for further usage.
The Documents and Certificates that are required for a New E-Pass (Scholarship) Application
- SSC Certificate
- Past 7 years study certificates
- Caste certificate and Aadhaar Number (if the card is not available then the aspirants can check the Aadhaar status by EID on the Aadhaar Receipt
- Income Certificate from mee Seva after (02/06/2014)
- For intermediate students, the particulars must submit to the board of intermediate by Principal.
- CET Details (ICET, PGCET, EAMCET, OUCET Hall Ticket Number, Rank Card Number etc.) if your admission is through the entrance test.
- Bank Account Passbook details like the bank account number, IFSC Code and Branch Name.
- Mobile Number (registered) for receiving One-Time Pass Password.
- Must have a valid E-mail ID.
How to Apply for E-Pass Scholarship Renewal Application Form
- Visit the Official Website of Telangana State E-Pass
- The Official website is telanganaepass.gov.in
- Then click on the “Student Services” Icon
- It will redirect to a new page which shows different student services
- Then click on the “Post-metric” Scholarships for Renewal Registration.
- Fill in the required details such as the SSC Hall Tickets Number, Date of Birth, SSC Pass Year
- After filling press “Enter Button”.
- It will then ask to select “CET” or “NONCET” and Click on “CET”.
- Fill in the CET Details and click on the “Submit Button”.
- Thus, from the above way the student can renew the E-Pass Scholarship Form.
Documents Required For the E-Pass Renewal Registration
The documents that are needed during the E-Pass Renewal Registration is mandatory and must be scanned and uploaded.
- The first page of the Bank Pass Book with the Bank Account Number and IFSC Code in case of change.
- Marks Memo Sheet of Previous Passed Year.
- Study or Bonafide Certificate of the last seven successive years and
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student and the Parent). Download the format from the website for affidavit.
Reasons for the Rejection of the E-Pass Application Form
- If he/she is not a bonafide student
- Incorrect caste and income
- Non submission of the caste certificate and Income Certificates
- Incorrect Course and year of study
- Non-submission of hard copy of application.
- If the student is not physically present.
- Student admitted under Management Quota
- Discontinued and Detained Students in case of Renewals.
- Claiming Scholarship for same level courses
- Not recommended by the Field Officer.