E- Aadhaar is a Password protected electronic copy of the Aadhar card. This is a 12-digit unique identity number which is digitally signed by the competent authority of Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI). The Official website of UIDAI is www.uidai.gov.in. The E-Adhar is equally valid like the Physical copy of Aadhaar card. The individuals can easily download the E-Aadhaar by visiting the Official Website. In this article, we will talk about the steps of how to download e-Adhaar card by Aadhaar Number.
Steps to Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number (UID)
The step by step procedure to download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number is as follows-
- Visit the UIDAI Official Website- www.uidai.gov.in
- Select the Aadhar option instead of Enrollment ID
- Enter your Aadhaar Number, Full Name, Pincode, and Security Code in the required boxes.
- Click on “Request OTP” option.
- An OTP will be received on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on “Download Aadhaar” option.
- Your Aadhaar will be downloaded in your computer.