Congratulations!! Your Bank Aadhaar Mapping is done. This is the message that you are going to receive after checking the status of linking your Aadhaar with your Bank account. The UIDAI has launched an online tool which issues your 12-digit UID Number and the Aadhaar number and enables the customers to check their Aadhaar link bank status online. This whole procedure requires a One Time Password only. You need to have your mobile number registered to Aadhaar card for this.
The Official website of the Aadhaar card is www.uidai.gov.in
As the Government has already declared the deadline (31st December 2017) of Aadhaar seeding with the Bank Account, so it is mandatory to get your bank account linked with Aadhaar. If you have already linked your bank account with Aadhaar then you can get I verified through this online facility by UIDAI.
The other ways through which you can link your Bank account with Aadhaar are
- SMS Service,
- Through ATM,
- By visiting the branch.
How to check Aadhaar linked Bank Account Status Online
- Visit the UIDAI Online service portal.
- Search for the link that says- “Check Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status” and Click on it.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to a new page that says “Aadhaar Linking”
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and security code in the respected fields.
- Click on “Send OTP”.
- An OTP will be received on your registered mobile number and it is valid for a limited period of time.
- Once you receive the OTP, enter the code and Click on “Login Button” present at the bottom of the page.
- After the completion of the verification message, the UIDAI online facility displays this following message- “Congratulations! Your Bank Aadhaar mapping is done”.
Along with the Bank – Aadhaar linking status, the UIDAI Portal also provides other facilities such as – it displays information of date of linking and bank name etc.
“Aadhaar linking Status” is fetched from the NPCL server. So if anything gets wrong, the UIDAI is not responsible or liable for the correctness of the displayed status. Further, the UIDAI is not storing any information fetched from the NPCL Server, according to the UIDAI Server.
Also Read about Various Services Offered by the UIDAI Official Website.