The Government has tightly woven Aadhaar with the economy by first linking it with subsidies and then gradually making it mandatory for performing almost everything from bank transactions to filing your taxes. The reach of Aadhaar has gone far beyond its initial purpose of establishing the identity of its holder. Hence, it is important to own this 12 – digit unique identification number.
Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit unique identification number which is issued to every citizen of the country by the Unique Authority of India with the aim to identify them and provide them the benefit of the schemes. This flagship program by the government helps them identifying the fake PAN (Permanent Account Number), passport, driving license, and ration cards.
In case you have applied for your Aadhaar card and waiting to receive it physically, you can check track the document by Name and Enrolment Number.
In this article we have mentioned all the possible ways through which you can check Aadhaar status by name and enrolment ID.
|Various Facilities Provide By The UIDAI Official Website|
|Aadhaar Card Information||Click Here|
|Check UIDAI Official Website Services||Click Here|
|Update Aadhaar Card On SSUP||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Correction Online||Click Here|
|Change Aadhaar Card Address Without Mobile Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Enrolment ID||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Name & Date Of Birth||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number via OTP||Click Here|
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status By Name
In case you have lost your Enrolment ID or Aadhaar number, you can still check Aadhaar card status by name using the following method:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification of India) i.e. resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Select ‘Aadhaar Number (UID)’ or ‘Enrolment Number (EID)’ under the section ‘You want to receive your lost’
- Provide full name
- Provide email address
- Provide registered mobile number
- Enter the security code that is displayed on your screen i.e. ‘Get OTP’ button
- You will receive OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile phone number or Email address
- Click on ‘Verify OTP’
- After providing all the above mentioned information, you will receive a message on your registered mobile number containing your Aadhaar card number or Enrolment ID
- Visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Under ‘I have’ select ‘Enrolment ID’
- Provide Aadhaar card number or enrolment ID, full name, PIN code, security text, and mobile number
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ (you will receive OTP on your registered mobile / email ID)
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on ‘Validate and Download’
- Now you have downloaded your e – Aadhaar card. Enter your PIN code as the password when you open the PDF document
- You now have your e – Aadhaar card and take a print out of it
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name and Enrolment ID
Once applied, it takes typically 3 – 5 weeks to receive your Aadhaar card. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) offers ways through which you can track the status of your card.
Follow the below mentioned procedures for the Check Aadhaar Card Status by name:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. uidai.gov.in
- Look for ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ under ‘Aadhaar Online Services’ and click on it and a new tab will open
- Enter your Enrolment ID
- Enter Security Number as given in the box
- Click on the ‘Check Button’ and you can see the status of your Aadhaar card and if the card is ready and the number has been assigned then its e – form can be downloaded from the same site
How to Check Aadhaar card Status Through Aadhaar App
If you wish you can also check Aadhaar card status by name on your Aadhaar App by following the below mentioned procedure:
- Download the ‘Aadhaar Status App’ on your android app
- Click on ‘Get Your Status Button’
- Provide your 14 digit Enrolment ID and date and time of the enrolment number
- Once you have provided all the required details you will receive your current Aadhaar card status
Note – Aadhaar Status App is available only on Google Play Store and it does not have the ios version as of now.