Home » Investment (Page 2)
Category Archives: Investment
Indusind Bank is a private bank founded in Mumbai in April 1994. Indusind bank has 1,004 branches and 1885 ATMs spread across 625 geographical locations of the country. It also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The bank also offers a wide range of products and services to its customers which are as follows:
- Indusind Bank Savings Account
- Indusind Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
- Indisind Bank Home Loans
- Indusind Bank NRI Banking
- Indusind Bank Internet Banking
- Indusind Bank Cards
Apart from these products, Indusind bank credit card customer care service to assist its customers in hour of need. If you have any query or lodge a complaint you can do so by calling on the Indusind bank credit card customer care department.
|Some Relevant Links|
|IndusInd Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With IndusInd Bank||Click Here|
|Check IndusInd Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Indusind Credit Card Customer Care Number
- For general enquiries you can call on the Indusind Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll – Free Phone:
- All Customers – 1860 500 5004 (toll – free number) / 022 44066666
- Email – email@example.com
- NRI Customers – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For credit card related enquiries
Read below to know Indusind credit card customer care toll – free number:
- For Premium Banking Customers
If you are a Premium Banking Customers, make sure to call from the same phone number that is registered for Exclusive Banking with Indusind. This helps in easier identification of your account and speedier customer service.
- Phone Number – 1860 267 7777 / 022 4220 7777
- Email – email@example.com
- Indusind customer care number 24 * 7
If you have a problem outside of banking hours, you can still get in touch with the bank. Indusind Bank Credit Card customer care 24 * 7 number allows you to contact them at any time convenient for you. You could also contact 91 22 4220 7777 (the 24 hour customer care number).
Indusind Credit Card Contact Details – for Specific Cards
Indusind Bank offers direct contact system where the customer can call from their registered mobile phone number and Indusind will instantly recognize you and connect you to a phone banking officer. Also make sure to keep your credit card handy. You would be required to quote your credit card number in all your correspondence / interaction with the bank.
For Indulge Credit Card Holders
Phone number – 1860 267 7777 / 91 22 42207777 (this number is available 24 * 7)
- Email – Indulge.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Address – Indusind Bank Ltd, P.O Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 093
For Signature Credit Card / World Miles Signature Credit Card Holders
- Phone Numbers – 1860 267 7777 / 91 22 4220 7777
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail Address – Indusind Bank Limited, PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 093
For Platinum Credit Card / Platinum Select Credit Card / Platinum Aura Credit Card / World Miles Platinum Credit Card Holders
- Phone Numbers – 1860 267 7777 / 91 22 4220 7777 (this number is available 24 * 7)
- Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Classic Card / Gold Credit Card / Business (Gold) Credit Card
- Phone Number – 1860 500 5004 / 91 22 440 66666 (this number is available 24 * 7)
- Email Address – Cards.care@Indusind.com
- Post Address – IndusInd Bank Ltd. PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 093
How to Register your Feedback
In case you wish to give your valuable feedback you can do so by log in to the official website of IndusInd bank. It is very time saving and can be done from the comfort of your home. In case you wish to talk to a customer care executives regarding your feedback. You can also call the general banking phone numbers.
For Grievance Redressal
On the official website of IndusInd Bank, you will find a separate link for grievance redressal policies and the forms are associated with it. If you have any grievance and you wish to file it, you can write to the bank at the address mentioned on the website.
In case you haven’t received any satisfactory response from the expected level of service from the bank, you can also contact the general customer care number listed here or you can get in touch with the customer service executive of your branch directly. You can also write to the Branch Manager of the bank branch with which your account is held and provide complete details of the complaint, along with your name and your account number stated clearly.
Alternatively, you could also reach IndusInd on the branch contact numbers.
How to Locate Nearest Indusind Bank Branch
If you wish to locate your nearest Indusind bank branch you can log in to the official site of Indusind bank and click on ‘contact us’ link from which you could search and refine to find the address of your desired Indusind bank branch.
Below is the corporate and registered Indusind bank address:
|Tower 1, OneIndiaBulls Centre,
SB Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400013
Indusind bank office phone number – 022 2423 1999 / 022 – 44066666
Indusind Bank Office Fax Number: 022 2423 1998
Week days timings are from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Timings on 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturday are from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
|2401, Gen Thimayya Rd Cantonment,
Pune – 411 001
Weekdays timings are 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Timings on 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturday are from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
Standard Chartered Bank is considered to be one of India’s leading International Banks. It is a British multinational banking and financial services company which is headquartered in London, England. The main purpose of this bank is to serve its customers to the fullest extent and as per global standard. They offer a variety of products and services as per the needs of their customers.
Standard Chartered bank operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
The bank offers a wide range of products and services to its customers and ensures that they fulfil the needs of all their customers. Products such as Current Accounts, Savings Accounts, Employee Banking Accounts, Term Deposits, Foreign Currency Deposits, Debit Cards, Phone Banking, Online Banking, various types of loans like home loans, personal loans, car loans, etc. and Credit Cards are the products from the stables of Standard Chartered Bank.
Various Type of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
Standard Chartered Bank offers the variety of Credit Cards to its customers as per their lifestyle and expenditure requirements. Read the below-mentioned table to know the type of Standard Chartered Savings Bank account and some of its features:
|Type of Credit Cards||Features|
|Landmark Reward Platinum Card||
|Super Value Titanium Card||
|Platinum Rewards Card||
|Manhattan Reward Card||
|Platinum Elite Card||
|Bajaj Finserv Platinum Credit card||
|Bajaj Finserv World Credit Card||
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Credit card
The credit card of Standard Chartered Bank comes with a lot of benefits. It offers world-class privileges, bonus reward points, convenient payment options, and no annual fees to customers with a wide variety of card variants to choose from.
Standard Chartered Bank offers various methods to apply for a credit card. Read below to know the methods of applying for the same.
Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card via offline Mode
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to apply for Standard Chartered credit card going offline:
- Visit the nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch.
- Ask for an Application Form from the office which is required to proceed with the application.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Submit the form along with the required documents such as proof of identity, proof of address, and income proof.
- The bank official will verify the details you have provided in the form and will decide if you match the eligibility criteria for the credit card you have applied for.
- Upon successful verification, you will receive your credit card.
For further inquiry you can also contact the customer care service centre at 39 02 02 6601 4444 / 39 40 4444, 6601 444/ 3940 444/ 011 – 3940 4444 / 011-6601 4444 / 1800 345 1000. And this service is available 24*7 and on all the business days of the week.
Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card via Online Mode
Online method is the most convenient method of application as one can do so anytime anywhere according to their convenience. To apply for Standard Chartered Bank credit card going online way, follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Visit the official website of Standard Chartered bank i.e. www.sc.com/en/
- Click on “Credit cards” which is on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Choose the Right card” in order to choose the right card that would suit your needs.
- Once you have chosen your desired card, you can click on “Apply Now”.
- Then, they will be directed to a new page on which you will have to provide the following information:
- Name of the City
- Date of Birth
- Source of Income
- Gross Fixed Monthly Income
- Mobile Number
- After that, the bank will verify all the details you have provided. And on the basis of that you may or may not receive your credit card.
For further query, you can send an email to Standard Chartered bank directly.
Eligibility Criteria of Standard Chartered Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria has been set for the Standard Chartered Credit Card which are as follows:
- The applicants are required to be age between 21 and 65 and should also have a stable monthly income to be eligible for a Standard Chartered credit card
- Applicants should reside in cities where Standard Chartered has its presence.
Documents Required For Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
Following are the required documents to avail Standard Chartered Credit card:
- ID Proof – Passport, Voter’s ID, Government ID and PAN Card.
- Address Proof – Passport, Phone bill, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Any Utility bill, Rental agreement, Latest Credit Card statement from another bank
- 1 Passport Photo
- Financial Documents such as –
- Salaried Professionals – Latest salary slip
- Self Employed Businessmen / Professionals – Latest IT Returns / Certified
- Financials / Business Continuity proof
- Customers can also apply for a Standard Chartered credit card using their existing credit card or life insurance policies.
Fees and Charge Structure of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
To know the fees and charge structure which comes with Standard Chartered bank Credit card are mentioned in the table below:
|Type of Credit card / Nature of charge||Joining fees or entrance fees (Rs)||Annual fee for the first year (Rs.)||Renewal fee from the second year onwards (Rs.)||Multiple Card Fee (Rs.)||Supplementary card fee for the first year||Supplementary card fee for the second year onwards|
|Super Value Titanium||499||Nil||750||750||Nil||Nil|
|Landmark Rewards Card||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Yatra Platinum Card Option 1||499||Nil||499||499||Nil||Nil|
|Yatra Platinum Card Option 2||999||Nil||499||999||Nil||Nil|
|Emirates Platinum Option 1||Nil||13, 999||13, 999||13, 999||Nil||Nil|
|Emirates Platinum Option 2||Nil||3000||3000||3000||Nil||Nil|
|Bajaj Finserv Platinum Option 1||Nil||Nil||999||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Bajaj Finserv Platinum Option 2||999||Nil||999||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Bajaj Finserv World||2999||Nil||2999||Nil||Nil||Nil|
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. The bank was brought into being in 1894. It has over 80 million customers, 6,937 branches and 10681 ATMs across 764 cities.
The bank was started with the aim to provide the country with a true national bank which would dedicate itself to working towards the economic interest of the country and play a crucial role in ensuring the country’s growth and prosperity.
The bank also provides various products and services in order to cater to all the banking needs of its customers. Punjab National Bank (PNB) has now made the life of its customers a lot easier and convenient by introducing ‘Account Balance’ checking via various comfortable ways.
In this article we have listed out all the possible through which you can check your PNB account balance.
Ways to Check PNB Account Balance
There are various ways by which one can check Punjab National Bank account balance which are as follows:
PNB offers various banking services through SMS banking facility such as track transactions made using your debit card / credit card, receive an OTP (One Time Password) in order to authorize online transactions, request for a balance enquiry etc
You can opt for SMS banking by getting your mobile number registered at the nearest PNB branch. After that you will have to send a SMS from your phone to 5607040 with the required keyboard
In case of Balance Enquiry you should Type BAL 1928365XXXXXXXXX and send it to 5607040
You can also perform this task by calling to customer care, follow the below mentioned points for the same:
- SMS Pattern: BAL <Space> “16 digit account number” and send it to 5607040
- You will receive a reply SMS from the bank that contains your account balance details
- You can also get a Mini Statement by following this method i.e. MINSTMT <Space> 16 digit account number and send it to 5607040
There are many benefits of SMS banking such as:
- You don’t even need a smart phone to avail the service.
- You can track your account anywhere, anytime; round the clock
- You can also detect any unauthorized access to your accounts
Via Missed Call
If you are a Punjab National Bank (PNB) customer, you can avail the missed call facility. For that all you have to do is register your mobile number with the bank.
To know you account balance you can give a missed call to toll – free number 1800 180 2223 and cut the call on your own and your account balance will be sent on your phone in seconds.
Also note that you will have to give missed call only from your registered mobile number.
There are many benefits of Punjab National Bank missed call facility which are as follows:
- The call is free of cost; there are no charges applicable for the same
- You can get last clear balance in the account
- It is absolutely convenient, safe and secure way to get account balance
Via Internet Banking
Like many other major Indian banks, PNB also offers internet banking to its customers. Online banking is considered to be the most convenient way of banking as one can bank round the clock even from the convenient of their home. There are multiple benefits of internet banking; one of which is checking account balance.
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to check your account balance via internet:
- Log in to the official website of PNB www.pnbindia.in
- Enter User ID and Password
- After log in you will be taken to your account and there you can check your account balance
There are many benefits of Internet Banking which are as follows:
- By banking through Internet Banking facility you can keep all your balance and transaction search history for future use
- You can also get e – statements and statement preferences
- Through Internet banking you can easily pay your bills, can transfer funds between accounts etc
- It is also fast and efficient. You can transfer funds from one account to the other very fast.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest public sector bank in India. It is a government – owned corporation with its headquartering in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State bank of India also merged with its five of its associate banks which are State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, and State Bank of Travancore, and with the Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
State Bank of India offers various products and services to cater to the needs of its customers. It also offers balance heck facility through various ways.
In this article we have listed all the ways through which one can check their bank account balance from the comfort of their homes.
To start, the customers are required to register their mobile numbers with their bank accounts or login to their internet banking.
|Some Relevant Links|
|SBI Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|SBI Credit Cards||Click Here|
|SBI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Click Here|
|SBI PPF Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With SBI Bank Account||Click Here|
|SBI Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Check SBI Account Balance Through Internet Banking
If you wish to check your account balance online you can do so which is extremely feasible and convenient. Follow the below mentioned steps for the same:
- Visit official website of SBI bank and log in to your bank account
- Click on the personal banking from the options given
- Enter your user name and password (you can do so by using virtual keyboard option made available by SBI for enhanced security)
- Choose the option “Click here for balance” and the account balance will be available to him
(You can also view last ten transactions).
To avail this facility of online balance enquiry customers are required to fill up the form by choosing the option of internet banking at the time of opening account at SBI.
In case you haven’t filled the form at the time of opening SBI account, the account holder can again approach his bank branch and fill and submit the net banking for in order to get this facility.
Check SBI Account Balance Through Missed Call Banking
If you wish to check your account balance by giving a missed call you can do that as well. Follow the below mentioned method for the same:
- Give a missed call at 922376666 or 9223866666 from your registered mobile number. After that you will receive a SMS containing your account balance.
There are many benefits of Missed Call Banking which are as follows:
- It is a free service from the bank through which you can get your account balance, mini statement, and more by just giving a missed call to the dedicated number
Check SBI Account Balance Through SMS
SMS banking is another most convenient type of banking. You can use “SBI quick” facility in order to get your bank account information on your fingertips.
To enable this facility, you have to send an SMS (REG <SPACE> account number) and send it to 09223488888.
However, make sure to register your mobile phone number beforehand.
Once registered, type “BAL” and send it to 09223766666. And you will receive your account balance on your mobile phone.
Apart from balance enquiry, there are other information which you can receive instantly which are as follows:
- Available credit and cash limit
- Block lost or stolen cards
- Last payment status
- Reward points summary
- Subscribe to e – statements
- Request for duplicate statement
Check SBI Account Balance by Calling SBI Customer Care Number
You can also call SBI toll – free number i.e. 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800. The customer care executive will ask you for your account number or last transaction details. And you can know your account balance directly from them
- Login to your account in SBI Freedom App
- Click on “My Accounts” which is displayed on the screen. And choose any one option from the drop down menu such as transaction accounts, balance enquiry, or mini statements and get details
Check SBI Account Balance Through USSD Code
In case you have registered number for mobile banking, you can know your balance by dialling USSD code *99*41# without internet.
Check SBI Account Balance Through ATM
To check your SBI account balance, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit nearest ATM and insert your card
- Click on “Balance Enquiry” and enter your ATM PIN
- Select “from saving” and balance will be displayed on ATM screen
Citi Bank is one of the pioneer foreign banks in India. It is a subsidiary of the Citi Group which has been operating in India since 1902.
The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries including 823 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico. The US branches are in places such as New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington DC and Miami.
Citi Bank also offers various products and services such as Citi banks savings account, preferential banking account, Citibank expatriate account, Citi bank Suvidha account, Citi bank senior citizen account, Citi bank Junior Account, Citi bank basic savings bank deposit account and small accounts, Cards etc.
The bank also provides customer care service for the convenience of its customers.
|Some Relevant Links|
|Citi Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|Citit Bank Credit Card||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Citit Bank Account||Click Here|
|Citi Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Citi Phone – Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll Free Number
Citi bank provides 24 * 7 customer care service numbers which a customer can get in touch for any kind of general enquiry regarding Citi Banking, Suvidha, Loans, NRI – related queries as well as card related enquiries.
Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers – City Wise
Read below to know the phone numbers on which customers can contact representatives to get any information related to their credit card. Also please note that numbers differ from city to city that the customers are calling from.
|Location||For queries related to Credit Card / Citi banking / Suvidha / Loans / NRI||For queries related to Commercial Banking / Citi gold card holders/ Citi Priority / Business Preferred / Platinum Card holders|
|Ahmadabad (079)||2642 2484||2640 4653|
|Akola||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Aurangabad (0240)||663 2484||663 4653|
|Bengaluru (080)||2227 2484||2229 4653|
|Bhopal||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Bhubaneshwar||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Chandigarh (0172)||508 2484||508 4653|
|Chennai (044)||2852 2484||2858 4653|
|Coimbatore||(044) – 2852 2484||(044) – 2858 4653|
|Dehradun||1 860 425 7000||1 860 425 7000|
|Faridabad (0124)||254 2484||256 4653|
|Gurgaon||(0124) 254 2484||256 4653|
|Hyderabad (040)||6666 2484||6666 4653|
|Indore||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Jaipur (0141)||237 2484||511 4653|
|Jalandhar (0181)||506 2484||500 4653|
|Jamshedpur||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Kanpur||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Kochi||(0484) – 404 2484 or (0484) – 660 2484||(0484) – 402 4653 or (0484) – 660 4653|
|Kolkata (033)||2283 2484||2288 4653|
|Lucknow||(0124) 254 2484||(0124) 254 2484|
|Ludhiana (0161)||501 2484||501 4653|
|Madurai||(044) – 2852 2484||(044) – 2858 4653|
|Mumbai (022)||2823 2484||2834 4653|
|Nagpur||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Nanded||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Nandyal (040)||6666 2484||6666 4653|
|Nasik||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|New Delhi (0124)||254 2484||256 4653|
|Noida (0124)||254 2484||256 4653|
|Pondicherry||(044) – 2852 2484||(044) – 2858 4653|
|Pune (020)||6601 2484||6601 4653|
|Surat (0261)||653 2484||653 4653|
|Trichy||(044) – 2852 2484||(044) – 2858 4653|
|Trivandrum||(0484) – 404 2484 or (0484) – 660 2484||(0484) – 402 4653 or (0484) – 660 4653|
|Vadodara||(0265) – 232 2484||(0265) – 232 4653|
|Vapi||(0265) – 232 2484||(0265) – 232 4653|
|Visakhapatnam||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
As mentioned these numbers are available 24 * 7. You can call on the above mentioned numbers in following cases:
- In case your debit or credit card is lost or stolen, you can call on the above mentioned numbers for the same.
- In case the money is not dispensed from the ATM at the time of using the ATM machine and balance is deducted from your account.
- Your Citibank Credit card / Debit card is stuck inside the card slot of the ATM machine.
- In case you receive an alert for transactions you did not make, which indicates a fraudulent transactions or ID theft, you should immediately get in touch with the Citi bank customer care numbers 24 hours.
Mail Address for Indian and Overseas Customers of Citibank
If you wish to drop a mail to the Citibank you can do so in the following mail Ids:
|Ahmadabad (079)||Regular Mail:
Citibank, N.A., PO Box 4830, Anna Road Post Office, Chennai 600 002, Tamil Nadu, India.
Registered or Certified Mail:
Citibank, N.A., Mail Room, #2, Club House Road, Chennai 600 002, Tamil Nadu, India.
|Europe||NRI Wealth Management, 14th Floor, Citigroup Centre-2, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB. Mail Drop: CGC2-14-61|
|Singapore||Citibank Singapore Ltd., NRI Business Center, 07 – 01, Capital Square, 23 Church Street, Singapore 049481.|
|Bahrain||Citibank NRI Business, Citibank House, Al Seef District, PO Box 548, Kingdom of Bahrain.|
|USA||Citibank NRI, PO Box 431, New York, NY 10013. Do not send USD (or any foreign currency) cheques or cash to this PO Box address.|
|Dubai||Citibank NRI Service, Al Wasl Building, 7th Floor, Oud Metha, PO Box 749, Dubai, UAE.|
Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care – International Toll Free Numbers
If you are a non – resident of India (NRI) and wants to get in touch with the bank in case of any emergency or to satisfy a query, you can do so by contacting the International Toll – Free Numbers mentioned below:
|Country||Toll – Free Number|
|USA||1 800 248 4674 Pre Account Opening: 1866 703 2462
Email email@example.com for pre – account opening queries
|Europe||00 – 800 – 2484 2484 Pre Account Opening: 0808 101 7384|
|UK||1 800 225 7211Post Account Opening: 65 62257211 Pre-Account Opening: 800 101 2342|
|Australia||1 800 252 856|
|Bahrain||Post Account Opening: 8000 4884|
|Canada||1 800 248 4674Pre Account Opening: 1 866 703 2462|
|UAE||Pre Account Opening: 8000 172 122 Post Account Opening: 8000 357 03463|
|Hong Kong||800 908 413|
|Thailand||001 800 65 6196|
Write to Citibank
You can also send your query by writing to them; you can also login to their online query. You can do so via Citibank.
You are required to login to your account and send in your question. For that you just need to go to Quick Links > Your Queries > Compose Mail.
You can write to the Citibank on the below mentioned address:
|By Ordinary Post Citibank N.A.,
P.O. Box No. 4830,
Anna Salai Post Office,
Chennai – 600 002.
|By Ordinary Post Citibank N.A.,
P.O. Box No. 4830,
Anna Salai Post Office,
Chennai – 600 002.
How to Register Your Feedback
If you wish to give your feedback, you can do that as well. For that you can call the Citibank 24 hour customer care numbers and talk to a customer care executive regarding your feedback.
For Grievance Redressal
In case of any grievance or if you wish to file a complaint to the bank, you can look for a separate link which bank provides on its website. There are various methods to do so which are as follows:
- On the official website of Citibank, there is an online submission form through which you can file your grievance online
- In case you are not satisfied with the resolution you got, or you did not get the response at all, you can write to the Nodal officer using the online form on the website. On the other hand you can also download the grievance redressal form, fill it properly and post it to the address mentioned on the form.
Principal Nodal Officer, No. 2, Club House Road,
Chennai – 600 002
- If you are not satisfied with the result at level two, you can escalate the matter to the Principal Nodal Officer (PNO). As an alternative, you can download the complaint form which is available online. Fill it properly and post it to the address mentioned on the form.
- Or you can also write to the branch manager of the nearest branch explaining the details concerned of your complaints and the manager will respond to you.
- And in case you still satisfied with above mentioned methods, you can escalate your concern to the Banking Ombudsmen appointed by Reserve Bank of India for redressal.
How to Locate Nearest Citibank Branch
You can locate your nearest Citibank branch, and for that you will have to visit the official website of Citibank and click on the “locate us” option from which you could search and refine to find the address you were looking for. Following is the address of the head office of the bank: