The IDBI is a Government-owned bank, which was established in the year 1964 by the Act of the Parliament. The bank provides credit and banking facilities for the development of Indian industries. Currently, the Bank has a network of 3817 ATMs, 1995 Branches including one overseas Bank in Dubai and 1382 Centers.
The bank offers a wide range of products and services, such as Consumer Banking, Corporate banking, Finance and Insurance, Investment Banking, Mortgage Loans, Private Banking, Private Equity and Wealth Management. One of the most important and basic services that IDBI Bank offers is the Savings Account, which we are going to talk about in this article.
Savings Account – A Brief Introduction
Savings is very important in every people’s life. Starting from a poor person to a rich person. It is necessary if you are planning to live a happy life. The savings account are introduced so that the depositors can earn interest on their money that they put in the account. Though you cannot use the money in savings account directly, so it is an ideal way to keep aside a part of your liquid assets for the future. The work function of the savings account is to translate to more interests and gain quick accumulation of money. For having a savings account there are different rules, systems, interest rates and minimum balance requirements etc. Therefore think before you pick one.
The IDBI Savings account offers you the best financial solutions with various options to manage your money sensibly and systematically.
How to Open An IDBI Savings Account Online
To open an IDBI Savings Account is quite easy. All you have to do is to call or visit the nearest IDBI Bank Branch Office, and the staff official will guide you through the process. The Bank also offers an online mode of applying as well. For the online process, you will have to visit the official website and submit the online filled application form.
IDBI Bank Savings Account Interest Rate
The Savings Bank Rate
IDBI Savings Account Minimum Balance Requirement
Suraksha Plus Savings Account
Super Savings Account
SuperShakti Account (for women)
Jublee Plus Account (for senior citizens)
Being me account
Power Kidz Account
Small Account (KYC Related)
Sabka Basic Savings Account (Complete KYC)
Pension Savings Account (Central Government Employee)
Capital Gain Account Scheme
Rs 10, 000
Features and Benefits of Having an IDBI Savings Bank Account
The various features and benefits of an IDBI Savings Account are as follows:
- The bank provides quicker fund transactions through the online facilities to pay the bills and taxes.
- It is a smart way to accumulate money, as you can earn more interest by opting for a suitable IDBI Savings Account when compared to other bank options.
- A Global Debit card and a passbook are issued to the cardholder, for opening an account.
- You can easily deposit DD (Demand Draft), Cash and Cheque.
- Along with the saving options, you get add-on benefits, rebates, and gifts on travel.
Types of Savings Account in IDBI Bank
The Bank offers different types of the savings account as per the requirements of an individual. Below are the types of the savings account that you can apply for:
Suraksha Plus Savings Account
This savings account provides an exclusive benefit of Insurance Cover along with a complete banking convenience and financial package to access your money with an ease. Through this account, you can also enjoy the benefits of the Accidental Death Cover and Life Cover at a minimal cost.
- It provides insurance benefit for the individuals who are aged between 18 years to 65 years.
- The accidental insurance cover starts at a package of Rs 100.
- Life Insurance Cover starts with a package of Rs 413.
- No medical test is required for the Life Insurance Cover
- There is no separate documentation cover for Life Insurance
- There are no penalty charges for the discontinuation of the Insurance.
- No Separate Nomination Required for the Insurance.
- Automatic Renewal of cover after every year.
- Including all the benefits of the Super Savings Account.
The account holder of this account can enjoy other different benefits as well. The minimum balance requirement in the Metro and Urban Cities is Rs 5000 and Rs 2500 in the semi-urban cities and Rs 500 in the rural cities. An International Debit cum ATM Card is provided along with passbook facility.
Super Savings Account
The Super savings account offers to the complete banking experience to access your money with ease. With this account, you not only save your money but also make it grow.
The advantages of this account is that
- Online facilities are available through which you can transfer your funds faster.
- You can earn higher and attractive interests.
- An International Debit Card along with the passbook facility is available for the account holders.
- You can make easy payments
- The minimum balance requirement in the Metro and Urban Cities is Rs 5000 and in semi-urban cities Rs 2500 and for Rural Cities, the minimum balance is Rs 500 for Rural Cities. The bank also provides free five ATM Transactions from other banks ATMs and Non-Metro Locations.
SuperShakti Savings Account
This type of savings account is specially designed for women. This is a zero balance savings account and is absolutely free for the children below the age of 18 years. The advantages of these accounts are:
- You can create two free accounts for your children below the age of eighteen years.
- Minimum documents required while applying for a savings account.
- Online facility is available for faster funds transfer.
- Minimum balance for metro and urban cities is Rs 5000, for semi-urban cities is Rs 2500 and for rural cities, the minimum balance is Rs 500.
- Provides auto sweep- out and sweep-in facility above Rs 15, 000.
- Provides a specially designed (Women’s) International ATM cum Debit card
- Higher ATM cash withdrawal Limits- Rs 40, 000 per day.
- Offers Personalized PAP- Cheque Book.
- 25% of the Locker Services.
- 50% account on the Demat AMC.
- Free statement by e-mail.
- Offers free ATM Transactions from any other banks.
Jublee Plus Account
This type of savings account is specially designed for the senior citizens. This facilitates your banking transactions and offers benefits and facilities to fulfill the requirement of the customer. You not only save money on this account but also help your money grow through the auto sweep-in and sweep-out facility.
- This type of savings account offers zero balance requirement.
- 25% discount on the locker charges.
- Sweep-in and Sweep-out facility is available for the balance above Rs 15, 000/-
- Higher ATM Cash withdrawal limits- Rs 50, 000 per day.
- Free ten transactions for other Bank ATMs.
Being Me Account
This type of savings account is mainly designed for the Youth. The objective of this type of account is to establish a bond with the Youth and help them to shape up their financial discipline.
The advantages of these savings account are:
- It offers a preferential rate on the educational loan.
- Preference on the project work in the Bank (depends on the availability of the seats)
- Training on Financial Planning.
- Offers discounted charges on the opening of share account with the ICMS.
- The other features and benefits of this account are as follows:
- Requires a minimum balance of Rs 2500 for opening this account.
- There are no charges for the maintenance of MAB.
- The account holders will receive an International Debit-cum-ATM Card.
- The ATM Cash withdrawal limit and Point of Sale Limit is Rs 25, 000 per day.
- Provides free five ATM Transactions from other bank ATMs.
- Passbook is optional.
- Transfer of funds is optional.
- Online facilities are available to pay the bills and tax.
This account is specially designed for the kids. It is just like the piggy bank for the kids, which will not only provide the money but also provides attractive interest rates that will help the money grow. The different features and benefits that are offered in the Power Kidz Account are:
- It allows a MAB of Rs 500.
- There are no charges for non-maintenance of MAB.
- The account holders are provided with a specially designed Kids ATM Card.
- Offers a withdrawal limit up to Rs 2000 at ATMs or POS.
- A Personalized Cheque Book is provided.
- The account holder will receive free monthly statements via e-mail on request.
- Gets a free passbook.
- Demand Drafts and Pay Orders are on request.
- Free Five ATM Transactions at any other Bank ATMs at Non- Metro Locations.
- Documents Required for applying a PowerKidz Account:
List of Documents Required for Opening a Power Kidz account are –
- I S A of a Guardian.
- Minor Documentation to be signed by the Guardian.
- Guardian’s photograph and signature required on AOF.
- Only natural guardian’s as per the law is acceptable, otherwise, the guardian should be a person who is appointed by a court of law.
- Two minors or two guardians not allowed in a minor account.
For Minor Date of Birth Proof
- Birth Registration Certificate
- Report Card showing the Date of Birth.
- School ID with Photo and Date of Birth mentioned.
- Authentication and Certification:
- Minor Declaration to be signed by the Guardian.
- All the supporting documents to be signed by the customer that is the self-attestation and the officer verifying the original documentation.
- If Minor above 10 years and he himself operates the account, his/her photo is required.
- On attaining the minority, the accounts will be frozen and the freeze will be removed only after the submission of the documents.
Small Account (KYC Related)
This is a small savings account that is meant for everyone. It offers zero balance account. It offers free ATM cum Debit Card along with a cheque book. Offers SMS and E-mail Alerts for any transactions occurring in the account. The account offers facilities such as Phone Banking, SMS Banking and Internet Banking that will allow accessing your account from anywhere and anytime.
Sabka Basic Savings Account (Complete KYC)
This type of savings account is an SB Product that does not require a minimum balance. Through this type of savings account, the bank intends to extend its services to a vast section of the population for Financial Inclusion. The account holders of this savings account are provided with a free International Debit cum ATM card. This type of account offers free SMS and e-mail alerts for any transaction in the account. Also provides free account transaction statements via e-mail. No charges for any branch (Home and Non-Home Branch) cash deposit, which means that you don’t have to pay any amount of the cash deposit at any branch.
Pension Savings Account
This is one of the most important account which is specially designed for the future requirements. With this account, you can bank anywhere and anytime. You can avail special privileges, easier and quicker transactions and value-added services with exclusive offers to experience a convenient and hassle-free banking.
There is a zero- balance account and the account holder receives an International Level ATM cum Debit card along with a personalized multicity cheque book. The first five transactions at other bank ATMs at Non-Metro locations are free.
Capital Gain Account Scheme
The IDBI Bank has authorized to accept deposits under the Capital Gain Accounts Scheme. The scheme offers facilities to make an investment in order to save Capital Gains Tax. It offers capital investment in the residential house, flat, shares, family business, farm houses, agriculture land etc. under the Central Government Capital Gains Scheme, 1988.
The Capital Gains Account Scheme can be availed by the following individuals:
- Resident Individual
- Body of individuals
- Non-Individuals like Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firm Companies
- Association of Persons etc.
- The minimum account balance for this type of account is Rs 10, 000 and the maximum amount of deposit are Rs 100 Crore.
What are the ATM Transaction Charges
There are no transaction charges when you use an IDBI ATM. The first five transactions in the other bank ATMs is not charged. After that, a small fee charge of Rs 20 will be deducted from the account while withdrawing money and Rs 8 will be deducted from checking the balance.
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India or popularly known as ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial institution of India. It has its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra, with its registered office in Vadodara. The bank offers wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non – life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
ICICI Bank has a vast network of 4,850 branches, and 14,404 ATMs in India and has a presence in 19 countries including India.
|Some Relevant Links|
|PPF Goes Online||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With ICICI Bank Account||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Service
If you are a credit card holder of ICICI bank and face any issue with the product, you can register your complaint to the bank you can do so by calling on the ICICI bank credit card customer care centre at the credit card toll – free number or general enquiry number to get all your queries answered.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
We have listed out banking phone numbers for retails customers by state and for major cities. From the below mentioned table you can locate the state or city you are calling from and dial the listed number:
|Andhra Pradesh: 7306667777|
|Himachal Pradesh: 9817667777|
|Jammu & Kashmir: 9018667777|
|Madhya Pradesh: 9098667777|
|Tamil Nadu: 7305667777|
|Uttar Pradesh: 8081667777|
|West Bengal: 8101667777|
ICICI Bank City Wise Phone Banking Numbers
|Ahmadabad: 07933667777 / 07944455000|
|Bangalore: 08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Chandigarh: 01723366777 / 01724445500|
|Chennai: 04433667777 / 04444455000|
|Delhi: 01133667777 / 01144455000|
|Gurgaon: 01243366777 / 01244445500|
|Hyderabad: 04033667777 / 04044455000|
|Jaipur: 01413366777 / 01414445500|
|Kolkata: 03333667777 / 03344455000|
|Lucknow: 05223366777 / 05224445500|
|Mumbai: 02233667777 / 02244455000|
Wealth Management and Private Bank Customers
ICICI Bank has dedicated a toll – free number for the Wealth Management and Private Bank Customers. It has also dedicated lines by state and for the major cities.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care 24 * 7 toll – free number for Wealth / Private Banking Customers: 1800 – 103 – 8181
ICICI Bank State – Wise Wealth / Private Banking Numbers
|Andhra Pradesh: 7306443399|
|Himachal Pradesh: 9817443399|
|Jammu & Kashmir: 9018443399|
|Madhya Pradesh: 8103443399|
|Tamil Nadu: 9025443399|
|Uttar Pradesh: 8303443399|
|West Bengal: 9832443399|
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers for Corporate / Business Banking Customers / Retail Institutional Banking Customers – City Wise
|Bangalore: 08033446699 / 08044456000|
|Bhopal: 07553344669 / 07554445600|
|Chandigarh: 01723344669 / 01724445600|
|Chennai: 04433446699 / 04444456000|
|Delhi: 01133446699 / 01144456000|
|Gurgaon: 01243344669 / 01244445600|
|Hyderabad: 04033446699 / 04044456000|
|Jaipur: 01413344669 / 01414445600|
|Kolkata: 03333446699 / 03344456000|
|Mumbai: 02233446699 / 02244456000|
|Raipur: 07713344669 / 07714445600|
Customer Care Service for NRIs (Non – Residents of India)
If you reside outside India and an ICICI bank customer, there are a variety of ways in which you can contact the bank.
- You can call the below mentioned numbers for customer care. These phones lines are available 24 * 7
- ICICI Bank Customer Care 24 * 7 International Toll – Free Numbers
|Country||Toll – Free Number|
|Canada||1866 ICICI 4U|
|USA||1866 ICICI 4Uk|
|UK||0 8081 314 151|
|Singapore||800 101 2553|
|UAE||8000 9114 001|
|Bahrain||800 04 877|
- From Europe
|Belgium||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|France||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Finland||990 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Germany||1- 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Italy||1- 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Ireland||1- 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Netherlands||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Portugal||1- 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Spain||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Luxembourg||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
- You can also have video face to face via the Video Banking App
You can get in touch with an ICICI bank credit card customer care executive through ICICI bank Video Banking App. The app is available on Google Play Store and on the Apple App Store
- You may also drop a mail in order t get a resolution to your problem
You can write to ICICI bank at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also request for a call back by sending your contact details on the form online
If you are an existing customer of the bank, you can avail the free call back facility by just filling in an online form. Just fill in your contact details on the online form and the bank shall get back to you.
ICICI Bank Contact Numbers of other Global Offices
Below is the list of some contact numbers of other global offices which are as follows:
- Bahrain – 973 17 576 161
- Hong Kong – 852 – 2234 2651, 852 – 2234 2655
- Sri Lanka – 94 11 4242448
- Russia – 7495 981 4988
How to Register Feedback
If you wish to provide your valuable feedback, you can call the ICICI Credit Card customer care number 24 hour and give your feedback to the customer care executive.
For Grievance Redressal
To file your grievance if you have any you are required to visit the official website of the bank. If you have any unresolved query or grievance you wish to file, you can do so by dialling the toll – free number 1800 102 4242 between 9 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday. Make sure to keep your service request number handy.
How to Locate ICICI Bank
If you wish to pay a visit to your nearest ICICI bank, you will simply have to log in to the official website of ICICI bank and click on “locate us” link.
|Registered Office||Corporate Office|
|ICICI bank limited,
Landmark, Race Course Circle,
Vadodara 390 007,
Tel: 91 – 265 – 3263 701
|ICICI Bank Towers,
Bandra – Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051,
Tel: 91 – 22 – 3366 – 7777
Fax: 91 – 22 – 2653 – 1122
As per the new guidelines of RBI (Reserve Bank of India), in case an individual is moving to a new city, they are required to submit proof of their new address by providing Passport, Driving license, or Voter ID Card, within three months of opening a bank account.
Ministry of Finance has notified this new rule as a result of change in the anti – money laundering rules which mandates five specific documents to be the proof of present address that a customer is required to submit to a bank branch in order to open a new account.
This Step has been taken as per the Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rule, 2005 which is now called Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records), Second Amendment Rules, 2017.
This new rule is going to create a fuss amongst people who changes cities frequently due to job purpose.
However, RBI is yet to come up with the operational guidelines, even six months since government has released the notification, where usually government issue the operational guidelines within days after a notification comes out.
According to sources, central bank has forwarded this issue to the government, underlining the difficulties that would be faced by the citizens.
In response to that, government has provided a three – month window for the account holder to act in accordance to the norm.
At the moment, individuals moving to a new city and opening a new bank account are required to submit a proof of identity and proof of address. There are six valid documents for proof of identity – passport, driving license, voter’s identity card, PAN card, Aadhaar card and NREGA job card.
And for proof of address, individuals can submit documents such as rent agreement and utility bills as instructed by the RBI.
Indusind Bank is a private bank founded in Mumbai in April 1994. Indusind bank has 1,004 branches and 1885 ATMs spread across 625 geographical locations of the country. It also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The bank also offers a wide range of products and services to its customers which are as follows:
- Indusind Bank Savings Account
- Indusind Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
- Indisind Bank Home Loans
- Indusind Bank NRI Banking
- Indusind Bank Internet Banking
- Indusind Bank Cards
Apart from these products, Indusind bank credit card customer care service to assist its customers in hour of need. If you have any query or lodge a complaint you can do so by calling on the Indusind bank credit card customer care department.
|Some Relevant Links|
|IndusInd Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With IndusInd Bank||Click Here|
|Check IndusInd Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Indusind Credit Card Customer Care Number
- For general enquiries you can call on the Indusind Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll – Free Phone:
- All Customers – 1860 500 5004 (toll – free number) / 022 44066666
- Email – email@example.com
- NRI Customers – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For credit card related enquiries
Read below to know Indusind credit card customer care toll – free number:
- For Premium Banking Customers
If you are a Premium Banking Customers, make sure to call from the same phone number that is registered for Exclusive Banking with Indusind. This helps in easier identification of your account and speedier customer service.
- Phone Number – 1860 267 7777 / 022 4220 7777
- Email – email@example.com
- Indusind customer care number 24 * 7
If you have a problem outside of banking hours, you can still get in touch with the bank. Indusind Bank Credit Card customer care 24 * 7 number allows you to contact them at any time convenient for you. You could also contact 91 22 4220 7777 (the 24 hour customer care number).
Indusind Credit Card Contact Details – for Specific Cards
Indusind Bank offers direct contact system where the customer can call from their registered mobile phone number and Indusind will instantly recognize you and connect you to a phone banking officer. Also make sure to keep your credit card handy. You would be required to quote your credit card number in all your correspondence / interaction with the bank.
For Indulge Credit Card Holders
Phone number – 1860 267 7777 / 91 22 42207777 (this number is available 24 * 7)
- Email – Indulge.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Address – Indusind Bank Ltd, P.O Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 093
For Signature Credit Card / World Miles Signature Credit Card Holders
- Phone Numbers – 1860 267 7777 / 91 22 4220 7777
- Email – email@example.com
- Mail Address – Indusind Bank Limited, PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 093
For Platinum Credit Card / Platinum Select Credit Card / Platinum Aura Credit Card / World Miles Platinum Credit Card Holders
- Phone Numbers – 1860 267 7777 / 91 22 4220 7777 (this number is available 24 * 7)
- Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Classic Card / Gold Credit Card / Business (Gold) Credit Card
- Phone Number – 1860 500 5004 / 91 22 440 66666 (this number is available 24 * 7)
- Email Address – Cards.care@Indusind.com
- Post Address – IndusInd Bank Ltd. PO Box 9421, Chakala MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 093
How to Register your Feedback
In case you wish to give your valuable feedback you can do so by log in to the official website of IndusInd bank. It is very time saving and can be done from the comfort of your home. In case you wish to talk to a customer care executives regarding your feedback. You can also call the general banking phone numbers.
For Grievance Redressal
On the official website of IndusInd Bank, you will find a separate link for grievance redressal policies and the forms are associated with it. If you have any grievance and you wish to file it, you can write to the bank at the address mentioned on the website.
In case you haven’t received any satisfactory response from the expected level of service from the bank, you can also contact the general customer care number listed here or you can get in touch with the customer service executive of your branch directly. You can also write to the Branch Manager of the bank branch with which your account is held and provide complete details of the complaint, along with your name and your account number stated clearly.
Alternatively, you could also reach IndusInd on the branch contact numbers.
How to Locate Nearest Indusind Bank Branch
If you wish to locate your nearest Indusind bank branch you can log in to the official site of Indusind bank and click on ‘contact us’ link from which you could search and refine to find the address of your desired Indusind bank branch.
Below is the corporate and registered Indusind bank address:
|Tower 1, OneIndiaBulls Centre,
SB Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400013
Indusind bank office phone number – 022 2423 1999 / 022 – 44066666
Indusind Bank Office Fax Number: 022 2423 1998
Week days timings are from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Timings on 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturday are from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
|2401, Gen Thimayya Rd Cantonment,
Pune – 411 001
Weekdays timings are 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Timings on 1st, 3rd, 5th Saturday are from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
Standard Chartered Bank is considered to be one of India’s leading International Banks. It is a British multinational banking and financial services company which is headquartered in London, England. The main purpose of this bank is to serve its customers to the fullest extent and as per global standard. They offer a variety of products and services as per the needs of their customers.
Standard Chartered bank operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
The bank offers a wide range of products and services to its customers and ensures that they fulfil the needs of all their customers. Products such as Current Accounts, Savings Accounts, Employee Banking Accounts, Term Deposits, Foreign Currency Deposits, Debit Cards, Phone Banking, Online Banking, various types of loans like home loans, personal loans, car loans, etc. and Credit Cards are the products from the stables of Standard Chartered Bank.
Various Type of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards
Standard Chartered Bank offers the variety of Credit Cards to its customers as per their lifestyle and expenditure requirements. Read the below-mentioned table to know the type of Standard Chartered Savings Bank account and some of its features:
|Type of Credit Cards||Features|
|Landmark Reward Platinum Card||
|Super Value Titanium Card||
|Platinum Rewards Card||
|Manhattan Reward Card||
|Platinum Elite Card||
|Bajaj Finserv Platinum Credit card||
|Bajaj Finserv World Credit Card||
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Credit card
The credit card of Standard Chartered Bank comes with a lot of benefits. It offers world-class privileges, bonus reward points, convenient payment options, and no annual fees to customers with a wide variety of card variants to choose from.
Standard Chartered Bank offers various methods to apply for a credit card. Read below to know the methods of applying for the same.
Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card via offline Mode
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to apply for Standard Chartered credit card going offline:
- Visit the nearest Standard Chartered Bank branch.
- Ask for an Application Form from the office which is required to proceed with the application.
- Fill in the application form with required details.
- Submit the form along with the required documents such as proof of identity, proof of address, and income proof.
- The bank official will verify the details you have provided in the form and will decide if you match the eligibility criteria for the credit card you have applied for.
- Upon successful verification, you will receive your credit card.
For further inquiry you can also contact the customer care service centre at 39 02 02 6601 4444 / 39 40 4444, 6601 444/ 3940 444/ 011 – 3940 4444 / 011-6601 4444 / 1800 345 1000. And this service is available 24*7 and on all the business days of the week.
Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card via Online Mode
Online method is the most convenient method of application as one can do so anytime anywhere according to their convenience. To apply for Standard Chartered Bank credit card going online way, follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Visit the official website of Standard Chartered bank i.e. www.sc.com/en/
- Click on “Credit cards” which is on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Choose the Right card” in order to choose the right card that would suit your needs.
- Once you have chosen your desired card, you can click on “Apply Now”.
- Then, they will be directed to a new page on which you will have to provide the following information:
- Name of the City
- Date of Birth
- Source of Income
- Gross Fixed Monthly Income
- Mobile Number
- After that, the bank will verify all the details you have provided. And on the basis of that you may or may not receive your credit card.
For further query, you can send an email to Standard Chartered bank directly.
Eligibility Criteria of Standard Chartered Credit Card
Eligibility Criteria has been set for the Standard Chartered Credit Card which are as follows:
- The applicants are required to be age between 21 and 65 and should also have a stable monthly income to be eligible for a Standard Chartered credit card
- Applicants should reside in cities where Standard Chartered has its presence.
Documents Required For Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
Following are the required documents to avail Standard Chartered Credit card:
- ID Proof – Passport, Voter’s ID, Government ID and PAN Card.
- Address Proof – Passport, Phone bill, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Any Utility bill, Rental agreement, Latest Credit Card statement from another bank
- 1 Passport Photo
- Financial Documents such as –
- Salaried Professionals – Latest salary slip
- Self Employed Businessmen / Professionals – Latest IT Returns / Certified
- Financials / Business Continuity proof
- Customers can also apply for a Standard Chartered credit card using their existing credit card or life insurance policies.
Fees and Charge Structure of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card
To know the fees and charge structure which comes with Standard Chartered bank Credit card are mentioned in the table below:
|Type of Credit card / Nature of charge||Joining fees or entrance fees (Rs)||Annual fee for the first year (Rs.)||Renewal fee from the second year onwards (Rs.)||Multiple Card Fee (Rs.)||Supplementary card fee for the first year||Supplementary card fee for the second year onwards|
|Super Value Titanium||499||Nil||750||750||Nil||Nil|
|Landmark Rewards Card||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Yatra Platinum Card Option 1||499||Nil||499||499||Nil||Nil|
|Yatra Platinum Card Option 2||999||Nil||499||999||Nil||Nil|
|Emirates Platinum Option 1||Nil||13, 999||13, 999||13, 999||Nil||Nil|
|Emirates Platinum Option 2||Nil||3000||3000||3000||Nil||Nil|
|Bajaj Finserv Platinum Option 1||Nil||Nil||999||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Bajaj Finserv Platinum Option 2||999||Nil||999||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Bajaj Finserv World||2999||Nil||2999||Nil||Nil||Nil|