Yes Bank is a public sector bank which was founded in 2004 and gradually became the fifth largest private sector banks in India. It is a commercial bank, headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Yes bank provides a variety of products and services in order to cater to the personal banking, business banking, and corporate banking. It has more than 600 branches and 2000 ATMs across the nation. It has also prospered in digital banking by offering a number of online and mobile services through their website and app, along with their digital payment.
Yes bank also offers a variety of savings account options to cater different needs of every customer. They also have a customisable option that allows customers to get a savings account with the benefits and features they desire.
A savings account is a deposit account held at a bank you have your account in and keep your money, earn interest on it and access it wherever required. It is the most basic type of banking instrument used by an individual. Almost every bank offers this facility that has a retail banking division whether it is a public sector bank or a public bank. However, banks can limit the number of withdrawals you can make from a savings account each month and they may also charge fees unless you maintain a certain average monthly balance in the account. And mostly, banks do not provide cheques with the savings account.
|Some Relevant Links|
|Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With Yes Bank Account||Click Here|
|Yes Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Interest Rates on Yes Bank Savings Bank Deposits
|Particulars||Rate of Interest|
|Savings Deposit up to Rs. 1 Lakh||5% P.A|
|Savings Deposit Between Rs. 1 Lakh and Rs. 1 Crore||6% P.A|
|Savings Deposits above Rs. 1 Crore||6.25% P.A|
Features and Benefits of Yes Bank
Yes bank has various features and it has its benefits. Keep reading to know some of the features and its benefits:
- Customers of Yes bank can enjoy the facilities of NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) and RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) payment facility via Internet banking.
- Customers can also get a debit card along with some exciting offers. The debit card is a card which deducts money directly from a consumer’s checking account to pay for a purchase they make. It also put an end with the need of carrying cash or physical cheques to make purchases.
- If you have a savings account in Yes bank, you can also enjoy unlimited access to ATMs of any bank throughout the country as it has more than 2000 ATMs across the nation.
- You can also avail higher return of up to 6% P.A on the savings account.
- You can also make use of free Demand Draft (DD) issuance through both net banking and branches.
- Use your Yes bank savings account and in order to pay your utility bills at ease
- Enjoy life insurance Purchase Protection Insurance and Card Lost Liability
- Select an account number of your choice
- With the advancement in technology, you can apply, maintain and track your saving account very easily
- Get access to mobile and SMS banking, through which you can perform necessary task from your convenient place and time
- Yes bank also provides doorstep banking services for the comfort of its customers
How To Open Yes Bank Savings Account
If you want to open a Yes bank savings account, you can follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- Acquire savings bank eligibility form in order to proceed further. You can get the form online as well.
- Fill out the form properly and submit it.
- Once submitted, the website automatically checks the eligibility of the applicant
- Generate Account Number of your choice and use it for all future communication after that.
- Keep your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents handy.
- Bank representative will contact you shortly.
Keep the Following Points in Mind Before Applying for Yes Bank Savings Account
- Your name and address should match with what is mentioned in KYC (Know Your Customer) account
- Mention your correct email ID and mobile phone number as this will be used for all future communication related to the application
- Your account will be activated on completion of KYC and other related formalities
- Also please note that this service is only available for existing Yes bank customers. And existing customers can visit the nearest branch to open an account
Types of Yes Bank Savings Account
There are different types of Yes Bank savings account such as Personal savings account, salary savings account, custom savings account etc. Let’s discuss these savings accounts in details:
Personal Savings Account
- Savings Exclusively
If you are a customer of Yes bank, you can enjoy high returns on your account balance along with doorstep services, debit card with unlimited access to ATMs in India, tax benefits on interest and more.
- Savings Advantage
You can also enjoy a high interest rate of 6% p.a. which is payable on your account balance, free demand draft (DD) issues, tax – free interest for up to Rs. 10,000 earned and a free silver debit card.
- Savings Value
You can get complete value for money with low minimum balance requirements. If you are a customer of Yes bank, you can get other benefits offered by Yes Bank.
- Savings Select
Get high returns of 6% p.a. with the benefits of a silver debit card with unlimited access, sweep-in facility, and more.
Salary Savings Account
- Smart Salary Platinum
Get access to exclusive privileges and enjoy best-in-class services with this account. There is no minimum balance required. The debit card issued with this account is an International Platinum debit card.
- Smart Salary Exclusive
Customers can avail zero balance requirements with interest rate of 6% p.a. on your account balance. And Yes bank offers the Domestic Gold debit card with this account.
- Smart Salary Advantage
Customers are not required to maintain a minimum balance, high-interest rates on the balance, and best – in – class services make this an attractive salary account. Yes bank also offers the Domestic Silver debit card with this account.
Custom Savings Account
- Customizable Savings Account
This kind of savings account gives the customer power to design their savings account. The customer can choose their own debit card, pricing options, account benefit packages and complimentary introductory offers. This savings account can be tailored to suit an individual’s lifestyle and banking preferences. The customer can also eliminate unnecessary account features and charges which are not required.
- Create Your Own Savings Account
Yes Bank offers you the option to create your own Savings Account online and enjoy features such as quarterly interest payout, unlimited ATM benefits, tax benefits, branch services and digital banking.
What is Yes Pay
Yes bank has launched a digital wallet known as “Yes Pay” through which a smartphone or social media user can transact seamlessly for payments and receipts. To avail this service both customer or non – the customer can avail this service and can register for this wallet and receive a free virtual online card that can be used to make online transactions such as mobile and DTH recharges, purchase gift vouchers and discount coupons and pay bills.
There are several benefits of “Yes Pay” which are as follows:
- You can transfer money to Yes Pay users or bank accounts
- You can also send request for money from your contact
- If you wish to split bills or expenses amongst your group you can do so
- For in-app purchase, you can contribute a specified amount regularly
- You can also recharge your phone or DTH through Yes Pay
- You can hop online at over 30,000 merchants with a single click
- Along with the purchase of mobile or tablet with Yes Pay, you can also purchase insurance in order to protect against expenses for handset damage, replacement or loss.
- You can also get attractive rewards points for transactions made through Yes Pay
- You can pay your bills and also
- You can download the latest songs across a variety of categories
To use “Yes pay”, you can download the mobile app and register for e–wallet. Through Facebook, you can easily access your Yes Pay wallet without registration. Enter your mobile phone number and enter OTP (One Time Password) which you have received on your phone. You will also have to set a 6 – digit pin as your login ID. Also, enter your personal details and your wallet will be created.
And to use it you can simply load money through your Yes Bank Account or any other bank account using internet banking or a debit card or through IMPS. Once you receive the money in your wallet, you can transfer funds and pay for a variety of purchases and bills by selecting the “Yes Pay” option at the time of checking out.
The India’s largest Private Bank ICICI Bank launches a digital service that allows the customers to open PPF Account through Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. Adopting this new digital facility will ease up the process and will reduce the confusion of the submission of the paper documents.
|Some Relevant Links|
|ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With ICICI Bank Account||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
The customers now no longer have to visit the bank branch and wait in the queue and submit the physical documents to open a PPF Account. They can now do it anytime, anywhere using the bank’s digital channels of Internet and Mobile Banking.
The bank said that it is a first lender in the Country to introduce a complete digital and paperless procedure for opening a PF Account. This facility is completely available online (24*7) and on all days. The customers have to log in to their Internet Banking or Mobile Banking for applying for a PPF Account.
The IDBI is a Government-owned bank, which was established in the year 1964 by the Act of the Parliament. The bank provides credit and banking facilities for the development of Indian industries. Currently, the Bank has a network of 3817 ATMs, 1995 Branches including one overseas Bank in Dubai and 1382 Centers.
The bank offers a wide range of products and services, such as Consumer Banking, Corporate banking, Finance and Insurance, Investment Banking, Mortgage Loans, Private Banking, Private Equity and Wealth Management. One of the most important and basic services that IDBI Bank offers is the Savings Account, which we are going to talk about in this article.
Savings Account – A Brief Introduction
Savings is very important in every people’s life. Starting from a poor person to a rich person. It is necessary if you are planning to live a happy life. The savings account are introduced so that the depositors can earn interest on their money that they put in the account. Though you cannot use the money in savings account directly, so it is an ideal way to keep aside a part of your liquid assets for the future. The work function of the savings account is to translate to more interests and gain quick accumulation of money. For having a savings account there are different rules, systems, interest rates and minimum balance requirements etc. Therefore think before you pick one.
The IDBI Savings account offers you the best financial solutions with various options to manage your money sensibly and systematically.
How to Open An IDBI Savings Account Online
To open an IDBI Savings Account is quite easy. All you have to do is to call or visit the nearest IDBI Bank Branch Office, and the staff official will guide you through the process. The Bank also offers an online mode of applying as well. For the online process, you will have to visit the official website and submit the online filled application form.
IDBI Bank Savings Account Interest Rate
The Savings Bank Rate
IDBI Savings Account Minimum Balance Requirement
Suraksha Plus Savings Account
Super Savings Account
SuperShakti Account (for women)
Jublee Plus Account (for senior citizens)
Being me account
Power Kidz Account
Small Account (KYC Related)
Sabka Basic Savings Account (Complete KYC)
Pension Savings Account (Central Government Employee)
Capital Gain Account Scheme
Rs 10, 000
Features and Benefits of Having an IDBI Savings Bank Account
The various features and benefits of an IDBI Savings Account are as follows:
- The bank provides quicker fund transactions through the online facilities to pay the bills and taxes.
- It is a smart way to accumulate money, as you can earn more interest by opting for a suitable IDBI Savings Account when compared to other bank options.
- A Global Debit card and a passbook are issued to the cardholder, for opening an account.
- You can easily deposit DD (Demand Draft), Cash and Cheque.
- Along with the saving options, you get add-on benefits, rebates, and gifts on travel.
Types of Savings Account in IDBI Bank
The Bank offers different types of the savings account as per the requirements of an individual. Below are the types of the savings account that you can apply for:
Suraksha Plus Savings Account
This savings account provides an exclusive benefit of Insurance Cover along with a complete banking convenience and financial package to access your money with an ease. Through this account, you can also enjoy the benefits of the Accidental Death Cover and Life Cover at a minimal cost.
- It provides insurance benefit for the individuals who are aged between 18 years to 65 years.
- The accidental insurance cover starts at a package of Rs 100.
- Life Insurance Cover starts with a package of Rs 413.
- No medical test is required for the Life Insurance Cover
- There is no separate documentation cover for Life Insurance
- There are no penalty charges for the discontinuation of the Insurance.
- No Separate Nomination Required for the Insurance.
- Automatic Renewal of cover after every year.
- Including all the benefits of the Super Savings Account.
The account holder of this account can enjoy other different benefits as well. The minimum balance requirement in the Metro and Urban Cities is Rs 5000 and Rs 2500 in the semi-urban cities and Rs 500 in the rural cities. An International Debit cum ATM Card is provided along with passbook facility.
Super Savings Account
The Super savings account offers to the complete banking experience to access your money with ease. With this account, you not only save your money but also make it grow.
The advantages of this account is that
- Online facilities are available through which you can transfer your funds faster.
- You can earn higher and attractive interests.
- An International Debit Card along with the passbook facility is available for the account holders.
- You can make easy payments
- The minimum balance requirement in the Metro and Urban Cities is Rs 5000 and in semi-urban cities Rs 2500 and for Rural Cities, the minimum balance is Rs 500 for Rural Cities. The bank also provides free five ATM Transactions from other banks ATMs and Non-Metro Locations.
SuperShakti Savings Account
This type of savings account is specially designed for women. This is a zero balance savings account and is absolutely free for the children below the age of 18 years. The advantages of these accounts are:
- You can create two free accounts for your children below the age of eighteen years.
- Minimum documents required while applying for a savings account.
- Online facility is available for faster funds transfer.
- Minimum balance for metro and urban cities is Rs 5000, for semi-urban cities is Rs 2500 and for rural cities, the minimum balance is Rs 500.
- Provides auto sweep- out and sweep-in facility above Rs 15, 000.
- Provides a specially designed (Women’s) International ATM cum Debit card
- Higher ATM cash withdrawal Limits- Rs 40, 000 per day.
- Offers Personalized PAP- Cheque Book.
- 25% of the Locker Services.
- 50% account on the Demat AMC.
- Free statement by e-mail.
- Offers free ATM Transactions from any other banks.
Jublee Plus Account
This type of savings account is specially designed for the senior citizens. This facilitates your banking transactions and offers benefits and facilities to fulfill the requirement of the customer. You not only save money on this account but also help your money grow through the auto sweep-in and sweep-out facility.
- This type of savings account offers zero balance requirement.
- 25% discount on the locker charges.
- Sweep-in and Sweep-out facility is available for the balance above Rs 15, 000/-
- Higher ATM Cash withdrawal limits- Rs 50, 000 per day.
- Free ten transactions for other Bank ATMs.
Being Me Account
This type of savings account is mainly designed for the Youth. The objective of this type of account is to establish a bond with the Youth and help them to shape up their financial discipline.
The advantages of these savings account are:
- It offers a preferential rate on the educational loan.
- Preference on the project work in the Bank (depends on the availability of the seats)
- Training on Financial Planning.
- Offers discounted charges on the opening of share account with the ICMS.
- The other features and benefits of this account are as follows:
- Requires a minimum balance of Rs 2500 for opening this account.
- There are no charges for the maintenance of MAB.
- The account holders will receive an International Debit-cum-ATM Card.
- The ATM Cash withdrawal limit and Point of Sale Limit is Rs 25, 000 per day.
- Provides free five ATM Transactions from other bank ATMs.
- Passbook is optional.
- Transfer of funds is optional.
- Online facilities are available to pay the bills and tax.
This account is specially designed for the kids. It is just like the piggy bank for the kids, which will not only provide the money but also provides attractive interest rates that will help the money grow. The different features and benefits that are offered in the Power Kidz Account are:
- It allows a MAB of Rs 500.
- There are no charges for non-maintenance of MAB.
- The account holders are provided with a specially designed Kids ATM Card.
- Offers a withdrawal limit up to Rs 2000 at ATMs or POS.
- A Personalized Cheque Book is provided.
- The account holder will receive free monthly statements via e-mail on request.
- Gets a free passbook.
- Demand Drafts and Pay Orders are on request.
- Free Five ATM Transactions at any other Bank ATMs at Non- Metro Locations.
- Documents Required for applying a PowerKidz Account:
List of Documents Required for Opening a Power Kidz account are –
- I S A of a Guardian.
- Minor Documentation to be signed by the Guardian.
- Guardian’s photograph and signature required on AOF.
- Only natural guardian’s as per the law is acceptable, otherwise, the guardian should be a person who is appointed by a court of law.
- Two minors or two guardians not allowed in a minor account.
For Minor Date of Birth Proof
- Birth Registration Certificate
- Report Card showing the Date of Birth.
- School ID with Photo and Date of Birth mentioned.
- Authentication and Certification:
- Minor Declaration to be signed by the Guardian.
- All the supporting documents to be signed by the customer that is the self-attestation and the officer verifying the original documentation.
- If Minor above 10 years and he himself operates the account, his/her photo is required.
- On attaining the minority, the accounts will be frozen and the freeze will be removed only after the submission of the documents.
Small Account (KYC Related)
This is a small savings account that is meant for everyone. It offers zero balance account. It offers free ATM cum Debit Card along with a cheque book. Offers SMS and E-mail Alerts for any transactions occurring in the account. The account offers facilities such as Phone Banking, SMS Banking and Internet Banking that will allow accessing your account from anywhere and anytime.
Sabka Basic Savings Account (Complete KYC)
This type of savings account is an SB Product that does not require a minimum balance. Through this type of savings account, the bank intends to extend its services to a vast section of the population for Financial Inclusion. The account holders of this savings account are provided with a free International Debit cum ATM card. This type of account offers free SMS and e-mail alerts for any transaction in the account. Also provides free account transaction statements via e-mail. No charges for any branch (Home and Non-Home Branch) cash deposit, which means that you don’t have to pay any amount of the cash deposit at any branch.
Pension Savings Account
This is one of the most important account which is specially designed for the future requirements. With this account, you can bank anywhere and anytime. You can avail special privileges, easier and quicker transactions and value-added services with exclusive offers to experience a convenient and hassle-free banking.
There is a zero- balance account and the account holder receives an International Level ATM cum Debit card along with a personalized multicity cheque book. The first five transactions at other bank ATMs at Non-Metro locations are free.
Capital Gain Account Scheme
The IDBI Bank has authorized to accept deposits under the Capital Gain Accounts Scheme. The scheme offers facilities to make an investment in order to save Capital Gains Tax. It offers capital investment in the residential house, flat, shares, family business, farm houses, agriculture land etc. under the Central Government Capital Gains Scheme, 1988.
The Capital Gains Account Scheme can be availed by the following individuals:
- Resident Individual
- Body of individuals
- Non-Individuals like Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Partnership Firm Companies
- Association of Persons etc.
- The minimum account balance for this type of account is Rs 10, 000 and the maximum amount of deposit are Rs 100 Crore.
What are the ATM Transaction Charges
There are no transaction charges when you use an IDBI ATM. The first five transactions in the other bank ATMs is not charged. After that, a small fee charge of Rs 20 will be deducted from the account while withdrawing money and Rs 8 will be deducted from checking the balance.
Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India or popularly known as ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial institution of India. It has its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra, with its registered office in Vadodara. The bank offers wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non – life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
ICICI Bank has a vast network of 4,850 branches, and 14,404 ATMs in India and has a presence in 19 countries including India.
|Some Relevant Links|
|PPF Goes Online||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With ICICI Bank Account||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Service
If you are a credit card holder of ICICI bank and face any issue with the product, you can register your complaint to the bank you can do so by calling on the ICICI bank credit card customer care centre at the credit card toll – free number or general enquiry number to get all your queries answered.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
We have listed out banking phone numbers for retails customers by state and for major cities. From the below mentioned table you can locate the state or city you are calling from and dial the listed number:
|Andhra Pradesh: 7306667777|
|Himachal Pradesh: 9817667777|
|Jammu & Kashmir: 9018667777|
|Madhya Pradesh: 9098667777|
|Tamil Nadu: 7305667777|
|Uttar Pradesh: 8081667777|
|West Bengal: 8101667777|
ICICI Bank City Wise Phone Banking Numbers
|Ahmadabad: 07933667777 / 07944455000|
|Bangalore: 08033667777 / 08044455000|
|Chandigarh: 01723366777 / 01724445500|
|Chennai: 04433667777 / 04444455000|
|Delhi: 01133667777 / 01144455000|
|Gurgaon: 01243366777 / 01244445500|
|Hyderabad: 04033667777 / 04044455000|
|Jaipur: 01413366777 / 01414445500|
|Kolkata: 03333667777 / 03344455000|
|Lucknow: 05223366777 / 05224445500|
|Mumbai: 02233667777 / 02244455000|
Wealth Management and Private Bank Customers
ICICI Bank has dedicated a toll – free number for the Wealth Management and Private Bank Customers. It has also dedicated lines by state and for the major cities.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care 24 * 7 toll – free number for Wealth / Private Banking Customers: 1800 – 103 – 8181
ICICI Bank State – Wise Wealth / Private Banking Numbers
|Andhra Pradesh: 7306443399|
|Himachal Pradesh: 9817443399|
|Jammu & Kashmir: 9018443399|
|Madhya Pradesh: 8103443399|
|Tamil Nadu: 9025443399|
|Uttar Pradesh: 8303443399|
|West Bengal: 9832443399|
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers for Corporate / Business Banking Customers / Retail Institutional Banking Customers – City Wise
|Bangalore: 08033446699 / 08044456000|
|Bhopal: 07553344669 / 07554445600|
|Chandigarh: 01723344669 / 01724445600|
|Chennai: 04433446699 / 04444456000|
|Delhi: 01133446699 / 01144456000|
|Gurgaon: 01243344669 / 01244445600|
|Hyderabad: 04033446699 / 04044456000|
|Jaipur: 01413344669 / 01414445600|
|Kolkata: 03333446699 / 03344456000|
|Mumbai: 02233446699 / 02244456000|
|Raipur: 07713344669 / 07714445600|
Customer Care Service for NRIs (Non – Residents of India)
If you reside outside India and an ICICI bank customer, there are a variety of ways in which you can contact the bank.
- You can call the below mentioned numbers for customer care. These phones lines are available 24 * 7
- ICICI Bank Customer Care 24 * 7 International Toll – Free Numbers
|Country||Toll – Free Number|
|Canada||1866 ICICI 4U|
|USA||1866 ICICI 4Uk|
|UK||0 8081 314 151|
|Singapore||800 101 2553|
|UAE||8000 9114 001|
|Bahrain||800 04 877|
- From Europe
|Belgium||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|France||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Finland||990 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Germany||1- 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Italy||1- 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Ireland||1- 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Netherlands||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Portugal||1- 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Spain||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
|Luxembourg||00 – 800 – 0424 – 2448|
- You can also have video face to face via the Video Banking App
You can get in touch with an ICICI bank credit card customer care executive through ICICI bank Video Banking App. The app is available on Google Play Store and on the Apple App Store
- You may also drop a mail in order t get a resolution to your problem
You can write to ICICI bank at the following email address: email@example.com
- You can also request for a call back by sending your contact details on the form online
If you are an existing customer of the bank, you can avail the free call back facility by just filling in an online form. Just fill in your contact details on the online form and the bank shall get back to you.
ICICI Bank Contact Numbers of other Global Offices
Below is the list of some contact numbers of other global offices which are as follows:
- Bahrain – 973 17 576 161
- Hong Kong – 852 – 2234 2651, 852 – 2234 2655
- Sri Lanka – 94 11 4242448
- Russia – 7495 981 4988
How to Register Feedback
If you wish to provide your valuable feedback, you can call the ICICI Credit Card customer care number 24 hour and give your feedback to the customer care executive.
For Grievance Redressal
To file your grievance if you have any you are required to visit the official website of the bank. If you have any unresolved query or grievance you wish to file, you can do so by dialling the toll – free number 1800 102 4242 between 9 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday. Make sure to keep your service request number handy.
How to Locate ICICI Bank
If you wish to pay a visit to your nearest ICICI bank, you will simply have to log in to the official website of ICICI bank and click on “locate us” link.
|Registered Office||Corporate Office|
|ICICI bank limited,
Landmark, Race Course Circle,
Vadodara 390 007,
Tel: 91 – 265 – 3263 701
|ICICI Bank Towers,
Bandra – Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051,
Tel: 91 – 22 – 3366 – 7777
Fax: 91 – 22 – 2653 – 1122
As per the new guidelines of RBI (Reserve Bank of India), in case an individual is moving to a new city, they are required to submit proof of their new address by providing Passport, Driving license, or Voter ID Card, within three months of opening a bank account.
Ministry of Finance has notified this new rule as a result of change in the anti – money laundering rules which mandates five specific documents to be the proof of present address that a customer is required to submit to a bank branch in order to open a new account.
This Step has been taken as per the Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rule, 2005 which is now called Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records), Second Amendment Rules, 2017.
This new rule is going to create a fuss amongst people who changes cities frequently due to job purpose.
However, RBI is yet to come up with the operational guidelines, even six months since government has released the notification, where usually government issue the operational guidelines within days after a notification comes out.
According to sources, central bank has forwarded this issue to the government, underlining the difficulties that would be faced by the citizens.
In response to that, government has provided a three – month window for the account holder to act in accordance to the norm.
At the moment, individuals moving to a new city and opening a new bank account are required to submit a proof of identity and proof of address. There are six valid documents for proof of identity – passport, driving license, voter’s identity card, PAN card, Aadhaar card and NREGA job card.
And for proof of address, individuals can submit documents such as rent agreement and utility bills as instructed by the RBI.