Ration Card is an important document in India through which one can avail basic necessities like food grains and fuels at subsidized rates. It also works as an identity proof which helps in getting other government documents such as PAN (Permanent Account Number) card, act as a proof of address and an income proof.
The Civil Supplies Department of Kerala Government launched an online system for submission of application forms for new Ration Cards which will bring immense convenience to the people of Kerala.
|Important Links Related To Kerala Documents|
|Update Kerala Ration Card|
|Voter ID Card In Kerala|
|Kerala Bank IFSC Code|
|Kerala Pin Code|
|Kerala Driving License|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Kerala Bank Account|
Types of Kerala Ration Cards
- Non Priority Subsidy
- Non Priority
How to Apply for a Kerala Ration Card
Offline Method to apply for a Kerala Ration Card
There is still large number of people in our country who prefers to complete the procedure in person. For them the traditional method of application is still available.
- To begin with, visit TSO / DSO office to purchase an application form and for that you will have to pay a nominal amount of Rs. 5.
- Now fill the application form properly and visit the Taluk Supply Office with the filled up form and your Old Ration card.
- And provide the documents such as residential certificate issued by LSG office (Panchayat, Municipality, and Corporation), Reduction / Surrender Certificate / non – renewable certificate from the TSO from where you belong previously, income certificate issued by village officer and declaration
- Verification will take place and upon the successful verification you will issued with your new ration card within 15 days.
Online Method to Apply for A Kerala Ration Card
Online procedures are the most convenient ways as one does not require visiting the designated office and waiting in long queue, one can simply apply for a ration card from the comfort of their home. To apply for a ration card in Kerala, all you need is a secured internet connection. To apply for a kerala ration card and register as an applicant in Kerala visit the official website of Kerala Civil Supplies and follow the below mentioned steps:
- In case you have a ration card and want to register into the website, you are required to enter the bar – code number, which you will find on the last page of your card.
- In case you don’t have a ration card you are required to fill up the user details and submit the registration form.
- Now on the page you are in, an activation link will be displayed. Click on the ‘Activate Account’ button to activate the account
- And login to the website using your user ID and password which you have provided at the time of the registration.
- Now if you don’t have a ration card, there will be three options available for you which are issue of new ration card, Non inclusion certificate and Non renewable certificate
- In case you have a ration card, thirteen functions would be displayed on your screen which are as follows:
- Choose your required function and click on the “New Application Link”
- After clicking on the above mentioned option, fill up the form with correct date
- Now upload the required documents in PDF format with size less than 250 kb in the application
- Verify all the documents you have attached and also don’t forget to recheck all the information you have provided and take a printout of your application form which you have submitted for further proceedings and also keep a note of the application number and date which you will get once you have submitted the application form successfully
- Now visit the Taluk Supply Office (TSO) along with your original documents, application printout, and the application fees including the cost of the ration card for verification purpose
- You will receive a token number after accepting the application by TSO. Keep this token number for further follow up until you receive your Ration card.
How to Know Kerala Ration Card Details Online
If you want to check the details of your ration card you can do so online. Follow the below mentioned details to know Kerala Ration Card details online:
- To start with the procedure, you are required to log on to the Kerala State Civil Supplies Department’s official website www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- Click on “Ration Card Details” on the home page and fill the necessary details and click on “Report” icon
- Now you will redirected to a new page and searches your details on the web page (Depending owner, ward, house number, address etc) and finally you will get ration card details online.
Ahara Karnataka Ration Cards are one of the most important documents as they not only help to get subsidized food grains and fuels but it also works as identity proof in order to get various other official documents provided by the government. In this article we provide complete information about Ahara Karnataka Ration Card.
Karnataka Government had made it very easy and simple to apply for a Ahara ration card. It only requires to first register as state’s resident followed by verification by the officials and your application will be further processed under various registration departments belonging to Karnataka state service.
According to reports Karnataka’s largest city Bangalore has the highest number of applicants for ration card.
Another type of ration card in Karnataka is Antodaya Anna Yojana which is issued to the poorest families from rural areas and urban slums.
There are various types of ration cards in Karnataka. For say, Green Cards and Yellow cards are given to rural households and urban slums i.e. BPL (Below Poverty Line) families.
On the contrary, Karnataka Government also provides “Honorary Ration Cards” which are meant for privileged families living in urban areas and does not require ration in subsidized rates. However, they are still provided with this card for the identification purpose as it still works as a valid identity proof in India.
|Important Links Related To Karnataka (Ahara) Documents|
|Apply For The New Ahara Ration Card||Click Here|
|Apply For Karnataka Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Karnataka Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Karnataka Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Karnataka||Click Here|
|Link Karnataka Bank With Aadhaar Card||Click Here|
Karnataka Government constantly works towards weeding out unidentified card holes to avoid any misuse.
How To Apply For Karnataka Ration Card Online – ahara.kar.nic.in
There are various types of commodities available that are covered under the KPDS but mostly rice, sugar, kerosene are consumed by the people in Karnataka. The reason why getting these commodities from the Government is beneficial because the price at PDS depot is very less as compared to the marketplace. Any misuse or reselling these commodities is prohibited as per the Prevention of Food Adulteration Act Rules. So to apply for new Karnataka Ration Cards online follow the simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Public Distribution System (https://ahara.kar.nic.in/) and download the application form for Ration Cards in a prescribed format and get it from the Office of Department of Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
- Fill in the application form and attach the required documents and get the passport photo attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Finally, submit the application form in the nearest Karnataka Ration Card Office. Later, your application form will be enquired by the officials.
- After the submission of the documents, an acknowledgment slip is issued by the Officials. This slip can be used for the future use while checking the application status or while obtaining the Ration Card.
- If all the information provided is correct then the Ration Card will be sent to your given address.
Keep the below mentioned documents handy while applying for a Ahara ration card in Karnataka:
- Residence Proof
- Identity card issued by the Government
- Telephone bill on applicant’s name
- LPG receipt on applicant’s name
- Driving License
- Voter Identity card
- House Tax paid receipt on applicant’s name
- Name in Electoral Roll if Voter id not available
- Rent Agreement on applicant’s name with postal address
- Latest Income certificate
- Recent 3.5 x 4.5 size Photographs
- Yellow card or BPL card
Please note that it is important to receive the acknowledgement slip as it is required while obtaining the ration card.
Ahara Ration Card Application Charges in Karnataka
To obtain a Ahara ration card it requires minimum charges for say, Rs. 5 to get a new Ahara ration card. You are required to pay Rs. 10 to acquire a BPL (Below Poverty Line) ration card and for APL (Above Poverty Line) ration card you have to pay Rs 45 to the concerned department. However, if you wish to receive a digital ration card, you will have to pay additional charges.
Check Ahara Karnataka Ration Card Application Status – ahara.kar.nic.in
It is important to track this important official document after applying. In order to keep a track of your ration card, you are required to visit the official web portal of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department.
Once you visit the official site, Select your respective Area and enter the acknowledgement number/receipt number along with date and registered mobile number, click on the submit option, a new page will appear along with the result stating your Ahara Ration Card application status.
Under TPDS (Targeted Public Distribution System), various types of commodities like rice, wheat, sugar, kerosene etc are covered. It is beneficial for people because by showing this card price will be comparatively less from the marketplace and deserving candidates should apply for a ration card as it is extremely beneficial to them. Any kind of reselling or misuse of the commodity is prohibited as per Prevention of Food Adulteration Act Rules.
How To Download Karnataka Ration Card
Duplicate Ahara Karnataka Ration Card
To get a Duplicate Ahara Ration Card, the cardholder has to submit loss of ration card application along with an affidavit mentioning details related to it. A usual verification will be done by the officials. Issuance fee of duplicate ration card is Rs.15/- for BPL Cards, Rs.25/- for APL cards and Rs.45/- for computerized ration cards.
When Andhra Pradesh Government introduced the AP EPDS Ration Cards, many people started applying for it. While applying for a Ration Card, they have come across many errors and mistakes in the card like errors or spelling mistakes in name, address, date of birth, gender, AP Ration card surname, family member name missing in the Ration Card, Photo missing etc. which is someway, not accepted. This can create a problem near future. Therefore, the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the Food and Civil Supplies Department have introduced the option to get their Ration Card updated.
The process of AP EPDS Ration Card Correction is very straightforward. In this article we are going to discuss about the procedure of how to correct/update your AP EPDS Ration Card and what are the documents required for it.
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card – Download & Check Status||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|
How to Update AP Ration Card Online – epdsap.ap.gov.in
The following are the steps to apply for an AP EPDS Ration Card Correction:
- visit the official site of the AP EPDS Official website http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now download the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form.
- Now fill in the required data and information of the applicant.
- Mention the correction data that is required to be changed in the Ration Card. This can be (Head of the Household Name, Date of Birth, House/Door Number, Colony name, Husband/Wife name, Occupation, Village/Ward, and District/Mandal etc.
- Enter the corrections requires in the Family Member details. (if any)
- Enter the document number.
- Give the applicant signature
- Finally, click on submit option after you have done with the form filling.
Documents That Are Required for AP Ration Card Card Correction
The documents that are requires for the AP Ration Card Correction are as follows:
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate issued by the Educational Department.
- Driving License
- Employee ID Card.
- Other Government Benefit proof documents.
- Telephone Bill
- Copy of the Ration Card.
- Copy of the Electricity Bill
- LPG Gas Connection Receipt
- Date of Birth Certificate copy of Arogyasri Card
- Municipal Tax Receipt
- Transfer Orders
- Copy of a Voter ID Card
- Copy of a PAN Card
- Rs 10/- Bond Affidavit which must be duly signed.
After you are done with the above given process, you can check the status of your Update / Correction request online. To know How to check the status of AP EPDS Ration Card Correction
Ration Card is the oldest traditional document which is issued under an authority of the State Government, as per the Public Distribution System. The primary reason behind issuing ration card is to offer essentials such as food grains, fuels at a subsidized rate from fair price shops. To make sure that the deserving candidates gets the benefits they need, the state government issues distinctive Ration cards which are Above Poverty Line (APL), Below Poverty Line (BPL), and Antyodaya families.
Apart from that, a Ration card also works as a valid proof of identification at the time of applying for Domicile Certificate, Electoral rolls name inclusion etc. They are further divided into categories such as APL (Above Poverty Line), BPL (Below Poverty Line), Antyodaya etc. Temporary Ration Cards also issued to citizens in addition to the Permanent Ration Cards, which are valid only for few months.
|Some Important Links|
|Appy For Bihar Voter ID Card|
|Apply For Bihar Driving License|
|Bihar Pin Code|
|Bihar Bank IFSC Code|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account|
|Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number|
Types of Bihar Ration Cards (Bihar PDS)
There are three types of Bihar Ration Cards (Bihar PDS) such as:
- Above Poverty Line (APL)– This type of ration cards are issued to people who live above the line of poverty
- Below Poverty Line (BPL)– This type of cards are issued to people who live below the line of poverty
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Cards– AAY cards are provided to people who belongs to the economically weakest section of the societies
Eligibility Criterion for Issuance of New Bihar Ration Card (Bihar PDS)
If you wish to apply for a Bihar Ration Card (Bihar PDS), you are required to meet the following conditions:
- The applicants must be the citizens of India
- The applicants must be the resident of the particular region
- No previous ration card should be held by the applicant
How to Apply for Bihar Ration Card at sfc.bihar.gov.in
To apply for a Bihar Ration Card, you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Acquire the application form from Circle Office or the Office of the S.D.O
- You are required to keep passport – size photographs of the head of the family which should be attested by the MLA, MP, Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted Officer. Also provide residential address proof and the Certificate of Deletion or Surrender of your previous card
- The authorities will pay a visit for verification purpose to verify the documents and information you have provided. The statements of two neighbourhood witnesses will also be recorded
- Once you have provided all the documents and the verification process is done, it will take typically 15 days to get your Bihar Ration Card
Documents Required to Apply for a New Bihar Ration Card (Bihar PDS)
It is advisable to keep the following documents handy before applying for a Bihar Ration Card (Bihar PDS):
- Residential proof of address
- Passport size photograph of the head of the household which must be attested by the MLA, MP, Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted Officer.
- Certificate of Deletion or Surrender of your previous card, if any. Spot inquiries would be conducted by the circle FSO, M.O. or S.I should you fail to submit a proof of residence. The statements of two neighbourhood witnesses would also be recorded.
you have applied, if you don’t receive your ration card within 15 days of the application, you can also track the status of your application by visiting the official PDS (Public Distribution System) website of Bihar PDS (sfc.bihar.gov.in).
Odisha Ration Card is an important document in India through which one can avail basic necessities like food grains and fuels at subsidized rates. It also works as an identity proof which helps in getting other government documents such as PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card act as a proof of address and an income proof.
The Civil Supplies Department of Odisha Government launched an online system for submission of application forms for new Odisha Ration Cards which will bring immense convenience to the people of Odisha.
Benefits of Odisha Ration Card | e-Bitran Odisha
Every national and international market goes through fluctuation. And that effects the lower strata of the society the most. Hence, the government bears the major portion of the costs of everyday commodities in order to provide some relief to the people from the price hike.
Another most important benefit of a Odisha Ration Card is that it works as a proof of identity at a number of places. Before the onset of PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card, Passport etc. In fact, it still works as a valid identity proof at the time of acquiring other official documents such as Aadhaar Card.
It also works as a residential proof which can be used before securing loans etc. without any hassle.
It is also important to note that the Aadhaar Card is not an individual Identity card, it is actually a family document which comprises details of family members such as children, income levels, gender, photographs etc.
Types of Ration Cards in Odisha e-Bitran Odisha
- Above Poverty Line (APL) Card
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) Card
- Antyodaya Cards for the poorest of the society
Eligibility Criteria of Ration Card in Odisha | e-Bitran Odisha
To get a Odisha Ration Card you are required to fit into the following eligibility:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Chhattisgarh CG.
- The applicant must not possess another ration card.
Documents Required for Application of Ration Cards in Odisha | e-Bitran Odisha
Keep the below mentioned documents handy before applying for a Odisha Ration Card
- Two passport size photographs of the Head of the Family attested by a Gazette officer, an MLA, MP or Municipal Councilor
- Proof of residence such as voter’s Identity card, telephone bill, driving license, PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card, passport etc.
- You should also submit an Affidavit describing the income levels of your family. The document should be attested by a lawyer.
- Self – Declaration and Ward Councilor’s / Pradhan’s Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Submit your 10th Pass Certificate or your Birth Certificate).
- Personal Documentation
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- Your report card from school showing that you have cleared the 10th grade
- A transfer certificate from your school which would have your birth date printed on it
- Proof of address
- Electricity and telephone bills which may have been issued recently.
- LIC bond.
- Aadhaar card.
- Agreement of the house.
- Proof of age
- Birth certificate.
- PAN card.
- A certificate of transfer from any school which contains the date of birth of the applicant.
- A Mark sheet of the 10th grade to ensure that the applicant has received some education.
- Documents for current address
- The lease agreement of your place along with the electricity bill.
- The lease agreement and the bill for liquefied petroleum gas.
How to Apply for a Ration Card in Odisha | e-Bitran Odisha
Follow the below mentioned steps to apply for a Odisha Ration Card
- Visit the official website of Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department i.e. http://www.foododisha.in/Download/NFSA.pdf Or you can also acquire the form from the circle office by paying a nominal fee
- Fill the form with required details by specifying your name, address, gender, age, occupation etc.
- Now verify the details you have provided in order to avoid any error on the card and submit the form to your RCMS center / circle office along with the necessary documents
- The officials at the RCMS would enter the data in your form in an online portal of the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha. The official would enter the name of the applicant, the type of address proof submitted, the details of all the members of the family of the applicant along with their Voter ID card numbers, etc. in the online system. Once he / she is done, you would be provided with an acknowledgment slip.
How to Check the Status of Odisha Ration Card | e-Bitran Odisha
If you haven’t received your odisha ration card within specified time period, you can check the status of your application:
- Visit the official website of Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha i.e. www.foododisha.in/index.htm
- Click on ‘e – Bitrana Odisha’ which you will find on the left side of the web page
- Click on ‘NFSA Web Application’ option. Enter the required details on the online portal and you would be able to check the status of your application for a new ration card.