Like every state of India, Jharkhand also acknowledges the need of Ahara Jharkhand Ration Card. This Jharkhand Ration Card is only available for the residents of the Jharkhand. With this card, beneficiaries can buy food grains, fuel, and other groceries at subsidized rates. You can buy LPG, Kerosene, Wheat, Rice, Sugar, etc. Families below the poverty line avail maximum benefits of the Ahara Ration Card. It is also used to prove one’s identity and prove address. The Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand are used to make other important documents like Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.
In this article, we are discussing the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card, its categories, the process of application, knowing the status of the application, benefits and much more.
Ahar Jharkhand Ration Card
Recently, the Government has introduced the Smart Cards, which are nothing but the digitalized Ration Cards. Smart Ration Cards are embedded with chips. It has a photograph of the head of the Family. State Government issues the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card to one person per family.
Types of Aahar Jharkhand Ration Cards
One single ration card cannot justify the needs of the residents in Jharkhand. Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card is of 3 different types. Based on the financial stature the citizens get the Jharkhand Government. Check the types below:
- Priority House Hold Ration Card (PHH Card): Families with poor financial conditions are categorized in Below Poverty Line. This categorization is done separately by the Central and State Government. Families who are under the below poverty line by either government, plus other priority households can avail this ration card. PH Ration Card provides Ration at Rs. 2/kg for 5 kg or 5 ltr amount.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY): Serves the poorest of the poor in the rural areas and urban areas. These are the very poor people who do not have a stable income. Daily Labors, Coolies, Rickshaw walas, Potters, Slum dwellers fall under this category.
Commodities Covered By the Jharkhand Ration Card
- Various commodities such as sugar, kerosene, oil, rice are covered under the Smart Ration Cards.
- Sugar will be provided only to the BPL and AAY families under the Targeted PDS.
- The ration card holders would be provided the essentials of the system of PDS as determined by the State Government, the scales and the rates are also fixed by the Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card
The eligibility conditions for the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card are-
- Submit a certificate from Nigam Parishad, Halka Karamchari (the Revenue Karamchari), Panchayat Sewak, Panchayat Pradhan or the Tax Collector giving a written statement that “the applicant possess no Ration Card”.
- If you have a ration card from another region, get a Surrender Certificate.
- Submit the Birth Certificate along with the application, addressed to the District or the Block Level Supplier.
Documents Required for Jharkhand Ration Card Issue
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof: Birth Certificate, School Leaving Certificate
- ID Proof: Voter ID card,
- Panchayat Certificate for the head of the family,
- NOC Certificate or Surrender Certificate in case of renewal,
- Passport size photographs of the head of the family.
How to Apply for Aahar Jharkhand Card
If you are applying for the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card for the first time then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Obtain the application form 2.
- You can obtain it from the following website- india.gov.in/allimpfrms/allforms/9225.pdf
- Fill out all the sections of the form completely and correctly. Submit the application form along with the required documents to the Block Level Supply Officers, depending upon where you reside – whether in the rural region or the District Level Supply Officer if you reside in an urban area.
- Collect the Receipt of Application. Use the Number to track your status.
- Now you can show the receipt and collect the Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand. The information and all the details are verified by the inquiry officer.
Check Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand Application Status
Successful applicants must check the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card Application Status. Following these steps & check Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand Status.
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Government– aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link showing “Application Status“.
- Now fill in the details like the Ration Card ID or Number, which is the acknowledgment number you get after the submission of the Ration Card Application.
- Click on submit now.
- Once you click on the submit button, you will get all the details regarding the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card and its Status will be displayed on the screen.
|Important Links Related To Jharkhand Documents|
|Apply For Jharkhand Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Jharkhand Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Jharkhand Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Jharkhand||Click Here|
WBPDS Ration Card | West Bengal Public Distribution System allocates the WBPDS Ration Card to the needy. Only West Bengal resident can avail the services of this ration card. Primarily, West Bengal PDS Ration card is issued to the households, against which the deserving families can avail basic necessities. These basic necessities include food grains, sugar, kerosene, wheat, and fuel at a subsidized rate. However, WBPDS ration card also works as a proof of identity and address before documents like Aadhaar card and PAN Card came into being.
Purpose of Ration Card
The Ration Cards acts as an Official Document which is issued by the Government of India. The Food and Civil Supplies Department of West Bengal Government provides various online and offline procedures by which one can apply for a WBPDS Ration Card in West Bengal. Also, through that website one can check their ration card status, How to apply for a duplicate ration card; make the correction in ration card, etc.
Types of WBPDS Ration Card
Keeping all strata of the society in mind, ration card had been categorized so that deserving candidates can make the best use of the card provided by the government. West Bengal ration card has been divided into three types; let’s take a look at different categories of ration card:
- Antodaya Ration Card – This card provides highly subsidized food to millions of the poorest families. And it is issued to those people who do not have a stable income especially the old age people or the unemployed people.
- Above Poverty Line Ration Cards (APL) – This ration card is issued to people with higher annual income. This category people are not liable to get food grains at a subsidized rate however, they can use this card as an identity proof.
- Below Poverty Line Ration Card (BPL) – Below poverty line ration cards are issued to people whose income is less than 10,000 per annum and are liable to get food grains and other basic necessities at a lowest subsidized rate.
Eligibility Criterion to Avail WBPDS Ration Card
In West Bengal or be it any other state, ration cards are provided by verifying eligibility criteria of recipient. This process makes sure the deserving candidates get a fair chance to benefit from the government policies. Below is the list of eligibility criteria to avail a WBPDS ration card in West Bengal.
- The first criterion in order to possess a ration card is to be a citizen of India as Non – resident of India (NRIs) are not eligible to apply for a ration card in any Indian State.
- Also, the candidate must possess West Bengal domicile. That means only West Bengal resident can avail the benefits of the WBPDS Ration Card.
- Along with that, the applicant is required to be the head of the family to apply for a ration card
- In case an applicant is shifting their place of residence, they are required to submit a surrender certificate in order to get a ration card.
- The applicant has to submit a certificate mentioning that the individual does not have any extra Ration Card applied.
- In case of marriage or birth of a child, the individual has to submit the marriage certificate or Birth Certificate
Documents Required to apply for a WBPDS Ration Card
Proof of identity and proof of address is an important document to apply for a ration card. Below is the list of important official documents which are suggested to keep handy before applying for a ration card for a smoother application
- Photograph of the family head.
- Photo identity card such as Passport, Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, etc.
- Address Proof (utility bill, telephone bill, etc.).
- Neighbour Witness (At least 2).
- Age and Income – Certificate.
How to Apply for a WBPDS Ration Card – wbpds.gov.in
Beneficiaries may apply for the WBPDS Ration Card in Offline or Online method. This is for the convenience of the citizen. Availability of Offline and Online application may decide which mode the beneficiary chooses. Below we are explaining both the methods. The Offline way by which you can apply for a West Bengal WBPDS Ration Card is:
Offline method is still a suitable method for people those who are not well – versed with the internet and also does not have a secured internet connection. Hence, if you want to apply for a ration card offline, follow the given procedure:
- You are required to visit the PDS (Public Distribution System) office and ask for an application form to apply for a West Bengal Ration card.
- Fill the form properly.
- Attach the required documents such as Residential proof and Photo identity proof.
- Attach the Income Proof and Age Proof of the head of the family along with the application form.
- Verify the details that you provide in the WBPDS Application Form.
- Submit it in the office itself.
If accessible, you may apply online for the WBPDS Ration Card. Follow these simple steps and fill in your online form.
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Public Distribution System – wbpds.gov.in
- On the menu banner, move your cursor toward “Features”.
- In the fourth column, select the option of “View Forms”.
- Select the Ration Card form and download to fill. Or –
- Simply click on the Application Download link provided here.
- Download the form above, fill in details, print the filled Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form with required documents in the nearby Ration Card Office.
WB Ration Card Status – wbpds.gov.in
Once applied, it is important to keep track of your ration card. You can read below to know how to check the status of your ration card in West Bengal:
- To check the ration card status in West Bengal, you are required to visit the official site of WBPDS.
- Click on the “check status online” option on the home page and enter the required information such as your District, Block / Municipality,
- Enter the last 8 digits of application number, and also 16 Digit of the application number.
- Click on the “search option” and the status of your ration card will be displayed on your screen.
WBPDS Ration Card Department Details & Information
For further queries you can refer to the given information which is as follows:
|Some Important Link|
|Apply For West Bengal Voter ID Card|
|Appy Here For West Bengal Driving License|
|West Bengal IFSC Code|
|West Bengal Pin Code|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account|
Name of the Department: The Food and the Civil Supplies Department
The Food and the Civil Supplies Department,
APC Road, Syam Bazar,
Kolkata, Pin Code-740004.
Contact Number: 033 55337639
Official Website: https://wbpds.gov.inRation Cards in India[/su_button
When Andhra Pradesh Government introduced the AP EPDS Ration Cards, many people started applying for it. In case of mistakes and errors, you can update and correct the mistakes in the Ration Cards. You may make Ration Card Address change in online mode. AP EPDS official website is the place to do so. The process of AP EPDS Ration Card Correction is very straightforward. In this article, we are going to discuss the procedure of how to correct/update your Andhra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card and what are the documents required for it.
Purpose of AP EPDS Correction
While applying for a Ration Card, they have come across many errors and mistakes in the card like spelling mistakes in name, address, date of birth, gender, AP Ration card surname, family member name missing in the Ration Card, Photo missing, etc. which is not accepted. This can create a problem in the near future. Therefore, the Government of Andhra Pradesh and the Food and Civil Supplies Department have introduced the option to get their Ration Card updated.
What is an AP EPDS Ration Card?
Andhra Pradesh releases a Ration Card for all the families in need of it. Through these ration card, they can take benefits of cheaper or nil rates of Grains, Kerosene, and other food products. Based on the economic background and financial stature of the family in the society they can avail the Ration card. If you have already applied for it, good. If not, Apply for AP EPDS Ration Card Now. In case of any mistakes in the same. You can visit the online portal and make the necessary changes. Check how to update the Ration card.
How to Update AP Ration Card Online – epdsap.ap.gov.in
The following are the steps to apply for an AP EPDS Ration Card Correction:
- visit the official site of the AP EPDS Official website http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now download the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form.
- Now fill in the required data and information of the applicant.
- Mention the correction data that is required to be changed in the Ration Card. This can be (Head of the Household Name, Date of Birth, House/Door Number, Colony name, Husband/Wife Name, Occupation, Village/Ward, and District/Mandal, etc.
- Enter the corrections requires in the Family Member details. (if any)
- Enter the document number.
- Give the applicant signature
- Finally, click on the submit option after you have done with the form filling.
Documents That Are Required for AP Ration Card Card Correction
The documents that are requires for the AP Ration Card Correction are as follows:
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate issued by the Educational Department.
- Driving License
- Employee ID Card.
- Other Government Benefit proof documents.
- Telephone Bill
- Copy of the Ration Card.
- Copy of the Electricity Bill
- LPG Gas Connection Receipt
- Date of Birth Certificate copy of Arogyasri Card
- Municipal Tax Receipt
- Transfer Orders
- Copy of a Voter ID Card
- Copy of a PAN Card
- Rs 10/- Bond Affidavit which must be duly signed.
After you are done with the above-given process, you can check the status of your update/ correction request online. To know How to check the status of AP EPDS Ration Card Correction
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card – Download & Check Status||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|
To prove one’s identity, we have the option of Aadhar Card. But the case wasn’t the same earlier. Those were times when PAN Cards, Passports, and Ration Cards were taken in as the Identity Cards. Every state has its specific Ration Card. TS EPDS Food Security Card serves the same purpose in the Telangana State of India. EPDS Food Security Card for Telangana is issued only to the eligible families. The families who are actually in need of it. These ration Cards are issued based on their Domicile, and their financial stature. In this Article, you will find detailed information about the EPDS TS Food Security Card Application Process.
Types of TS EPDS Food Security Cards
One kind of Food Security Card cannot serve all sort of categories of the families. Variable financial conditions and needs make it difficult for the government to simply put people in one category and serve well. Thus, there are various types of TS EPDS Food Security Cards. This diversification is based on the EPDS Telangana Food Security Act. The government provides distinctive color ration cards to each unique classification of the individual which are as follows:
- APL (Above Poverty Line) – Individuals fall in this category who earns more than Rs. 10,000 annually and they are provided with a white ration card. Also, people fall in this category are not liable to receive subsidized food grains through the government.
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) – Individuals fall in this category who earns less than Rs. 10000 annually and they are provided with a pink ration card.
- Antodaya or AYY families – Individuals who are extremely needy and don’t have a steady income like daily labors, falls in this category and they are provided with a yellow ration card.
TS EPDS Food Security Card
The Food Security Card or Food Security Ration Card is a legal document. This Telangana Food Security Card entitles the cardholders to obtain the commodities (rice, sugar, fertilizers, kerosene, LPG) at very subsidized costs in Telangana. The Food Security Ration Card is a multi-purpose document that serves as an identity proof for the cardholder and for the whole family. After the separation of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Government started issuing new ration cards to the citizens. Thus, beneficiaries must apply for it and claim their cards, if they haven’t yet.
How to Apply for EPDS TS Food Security Card – EPDS TS Ration Card
In order to prevent fraudulence and multiple duplicate ration cards, the Telangana Government has come up with a more secured application format. The Government has initiated ‘MeeSeva‘ which literally means ‘At your Service‘ for the convenience of people. MeeSeva undertakes the Civil Supplies Department. This department is responsible to provide you with a new food security card, updating of Family members in the RC documentations. All such updates can be done online.
Let us first see how can you apply for the EPDS TS Food Security Card. Follow the given steps to apply for an EPDS Food Security Card in Telangana state.
- To apply you are required to visit the official page. Click Here
- Download the Telangana new ration card application form.
- Select the type of card (according to your category)
- Now you are required to fill up the details which include head of the household, professional details, occupation, and annual income
- Also fill up gas connection details, occupation and annual income, etc and paste a recent photograph on it and send it to the officials after attaching the required documents.
List of Documents for TS EPDS Food Security Card
If you are applying for the Food Security Card, you are required to submit some important documents to support your claim. Submit all the documents mentioned below to finalize your application.
- A copy of original resident proof.
- Duplicate copy of age certificate/school leaving certificate of the head of the family.
- Income proof of the family that the income of the family is below from the prescribed limit.
- A copy of identity proof like voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
EPDS TS Food Security Card Status
Once applied, the Government of Telangana launched an online portal (Telangana Meseva portal) where one can check the status of their food security card as well. Follow the given steps in order to check the Telangana Food Security Card Status online:
- Log on to the official website of Telangana Ration Card – Click Here.
- Click on to the “Food Security Card or TS Ration Card Status” link on the home page.
- Submit the reference number to check the status.
Along with the application status check, you can also check the status of your Transaction and download a Duplicate Ration Card. In order to perform these mentioned steps on the official website of Telangana, you will have to fill in the form providing your Ration Card Number and Click on search.
EPDS TS Android App
Etela Rajender, Minister for Finance and Planning and Civil Supplies launched the Telangana T-Ration Mobile App to bring transparency in the Telangana State Public Distribution System (Telangana e-PDS). It is an android mobile application, which will work in two modules G2C (Government to Customer) and G2G (Government to Government). National Informatics Centre (NIC) played a role in designing the app.
This app will cut the need for the physical visit to the ration card office. To download the app, the cardholders are required to download the app from the Google play store and they can get direct access to the features like stock position, distribution pattern, etc.
How To Download Telangana T–Ration Mobile App
The process is totally similar to downloading any other app you download from the Google Play Store. Visit, search and download. For your convenience, we are elaborating the whole process here. Follow the steps in order to download Telangana T–Ration Mobile App:
- Visit Google Play Store on your android mobile.
- Search, “Telangana T–Ration App.
- Download T–Ration App Here – play.google.com/store/apps
- Install the mobile app on your mobile phone
Services Offered by T–Ration Android App
T-Ration App is way more helpful than the official website itself. The simplified user interface makes it more fun to access and use it for the tasks at hand. Some of the services which T – Ration App offers are as follow:
G2C (Government to Customer)
- FPS Allocation
- RO Status by FPS
- RO Status by RO Number
- FPS Locations
- FSC Search
G2G (Government to Government)
- MeeSeva Status
- MLS Stock Position
- Godown Stock Position
- MLS Stock Receipts
- MLS Stock Issues
- Godown Stock Receipt
- Godown Stock Issues
|Important Links Related To EPDS TS Documents|
|Food Security Card Telangana – Check Status & Download||Click Here|
|Apply For Telangana Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Telanagana||Click Here|
|Apply For The E-Pass Telangana||Click Here|
EPDS Telangana Ration Card is also termed as a Food Security Card. After the separation of Telangana and the Andhra Pradesh State, the Telangana Government introduced the EPDS Telangana Ration Card or Ahara Bhadratha output cards. The Ration Cards helps us to get the food grains and other products like kerosene, sugar, etc. at a reasonable value. This card is not only used for purchasing the groceries at low rates but it also serves as an identity proof or address proof. In this article, we are discussing the download of EPDS TS Ration Card. Read the following article for all the important information related to TS EPDS.
How Many Ration Cards are there in Telangana?
Mostly, each state has 3-4 types of Ration Cards. These Ration cards are classified on the basis of the yearly income of the beneficiary. Telangana TS Ration Cards are categorized into 3 types and have a distinctive color each. Only the eligible families can apply for the respective Ration Cards.
- Above Poverty Line Ration (APL) Cards: Avail for the Telangana APL Cards only if your yearly salary is more than Rs 10,000. It’s white in color. You may not be able to buy any Ration through this Card. Though, it is well used as an ID proof or Address Proof.
- AY Ration Card: Only Senior Citizen can avail this Ration Card. One can avail 10kgs of grains from the administration side.
- Antyodaya Ration Cards (AYY): Families without a stable income can take benefits of Antyodaya Ration Card. The members must be 65 years old or more. The card is in yellow color.
|Important Links Related To EPDS Telangana Documents|
|Apply For The New Food Security Card Telangana||Click Here|
|Apply For Telangana Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Telangana Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Telanagana||Click Here|
|Apply For The E-Pass Telangana||Click Here|
EPDS Telangana Ration Card Application Form
TS EPDS Ration Card cannot be applied online. We are providing you the soft copy of the application form. You can download the copy for yourself and fill in and follow other steps to apply online. The unavailability of Application Online may cause a little inconvenience. Though through Offline forms you have an opportunity to correct your mistakes in hand before the final submission.
How to Apply?
Follow the steps given below and apply for your respective TS EPDS Ration Card:
- Download the application form available on the website.
- Select the type of card.
- Fill the details about the head of the household details.
- Fill in the professional details like annual income.
- Fill the gas connection details.
- Then get your copy of id proof and photograph ready, attach at the space provided
- Now you need to carry the duly filled new ration card application form along with required documents to the Meeseva Center
How to Check EPDS Telangana Ration Card Status
You can check the status of your EPDS Telangana Ration Card Application Form from the official website. The step-wise procedure for the same is given below. You can check TS EPDS Ration Card Status only if you submitted your form correctly. You can check the Ration Card Application Status by using your Aadhar Card number or the Ration Card Number.
- Visit the official website of the EPDS Telangana.
- The official website is epds.telangana.gov.in
- Log in using the credentials.
- After logging in, search on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Search Choice.
- FSC is an option to check the Status of the EPDS Telangana Ration Card and different insights about Food Security card issued.
- Then choose your respective district, enter your FSC Reference Number or the Ration Card Number or the Aadhaar card Number.
- Click on the search button.
- After clicking on the search button, it will provide you with the complete details of the status of the Application Form.
The link for checking the status of the EPDS Telangana Ration Card Application Form is mentioned below:
EPDS Telangana Ration Card Correction Online
It is utmost important that, you fill the applications correctly. We always advise you to re-check your application before final submission. Prevention is always better than cure. Still, if you need to make some urgent changes in your Ration Card application you can do so online. You can correct your EPDS Telangana ration card using online ways which are mentioned in the below steps:
- Visit the official website of EPDS Telangana state’s ‘MeeSeva’ website – Click Here.
- Download the link which names “Corrections in Food Security Card”.
- Download the application form and fill in the details
- Select the option you want to correct such as
- Address change
- Member details modifications
- Member addition
- Fill up the form accordingly
- Fill in the FSC information as per existing records such as mobile number, home address, locality, social status, and religion
Address Change in EPDS Telangana Ration Card
For all those families who might have changed their home addresses after receiving their Ration Card, there is good news. You can change your address on the TS EPDS Telangana Ration Card 2019 online. Check the steps given below.
- If you wish to change the address on your EPDS Telangana Food Security Card, click on “For Address Change” in the form.
- Fill in details such as Gas connection status, Gas company name, Gas agency name, and also F.P shop number.
- Then the details in your Gas connection voucher will be added to the home address of your ration card.
- Once done, attach required documents such as Gas connection voucher to the application form which will be ready to be submitted.
For TS Member Details Modifications
In order to modify details about members such as age, gender, and relations with the head, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The form would remain the same.
- Look for the tab which says “For member details modifications” under which you will find a table with all the details you are required to rectify.
- Fill the form correctly and attach the required documents to the form which will be ready to be submitted.
For Member Addition
The same step has to be taken in order to add members:
- Look for “For Member Addition” and start filling the details.
- Fill in the details which include Aadhaar number, member name, age, gender and his / her relation to the member head of the family.
- Once filled, attach the required documents of the new member verification purposes.