Driving License Rajasthan: Driving License is an official document issued by the Regional Transport Office (RTO). Holding this document permits an individual to drive specific categories of vehicles based on his/her requirements. This document is issued to an individual, once the applicant passes the required test conducted by officials from RTO in Rajasthan.
Once the applicants pass the test and hold the license, they are required to keep the license at all times and will have to produce it whenever a law official asks for it as this works as a proof of the candidate’s eligibility to operate a motor vehicle.
|Important Links Related To Rajasthan Documents|
|Apply For Rajasthan Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Rajasthan Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Rajasthan Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Rajasthan Ration Card||Click Here|
Rajasthan Motor Vehicle Department
The Rajasthan Motor Vehicle department in Rajasthan has numerous Regional Transport Offices or RTO and staff throughout the state. This department is headed by the Transport Commissioner. And some of the responsibilities of this department are issuing driving licenses and permits, registration of motor vehicle, enforcing all regulations of the Motor Vehicle Act.
Driving License Rajasthan
In any part of the country, the applicants are required to procure a learner’s license. Any applicant above the age of 18 years is eligible for a learner’s license which is valid for 6 months. And holders of this license can only drive gearless vehicles with a capacity of 50 CC. Also, the applicants are required to provide written consent from parents and guardians. And within 180 days, the candidates can apply for a driving license.
Procedure for Obtaining Driving License in Rajasthan
If a customer applies for the Driving License Rajasthan, they can do it online or through RTO office.
Procure form 4 and fill in the form by providing required details such as proof of age, proof of address, and so on. Applicants above the age of 50 will have to provide medical clearance through Form 1A.
And in order to obtain a license, candidates are required to drive the vehicle that they wish to procure a license for as per the instructions of the RTO, the RTO officers will be present at the test.
Documents Required for obtaining Driving License Rajasthan
Keep the following documents handy before obtaining the Driving License in Rajasthan:
- Fill the Form 4 (click to download) and submit it.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Proof of residence such as Voter’s ID, Passport, Life Insurance Policy.
- Pay slip issued by the State Government, Central Government.
- Proof of age such as birth certificate, school certificate, and passport.
In today’s age, Driver’s License has become essential in everyone’s part of life. It not only acts as a Driving License but also acts as an Identity proof. A driving license is an official document that states that a person can operate or is eligible to drive any type of motorized vehicles such as motorcycle, car, bike, truck or a bus on a public roadway. According to the Motor Vehicles Act in 1988 in India, no person can drive a vehicle in a public place until and unless he/she holds a valid Driving License.
In India, each state has its own process, test and different criteria to apply for a Driving License. To apply for a Driving License there are different rules and regulations to follow. In Andhra Pradesh, the process of obtaining a Driving License has been simplified and the process has been made more transparent. The individuals residing in Andhra Pradesh can get a Driving License from the Motor Vehicle Inspector’s Office or at the Regional Transport Office that has the jurisdiction over the Residential area of the applicant.
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card – Download & Check Status||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|
Types Of Driving License In Andhra Pradesh
In Andhra Pradesh, the motorists are eligible to avail two types of Licenses: Permanent Driving License and Learner’s License.
The individual has to hold a Learner’s License first, before applying for a Permanent Driving License. The validity of a Learner’s License is 6 months.
There are mainly, three types of Driving License in Andhra Pradesh
- Driving License for the Motor Vehicles Without Gear: This type of Driving License is issued to those individuals who drive the motor vehicles without gear such as the scooters and mopeds. The age of eligibility to ride this type of vehicle is 16 years.
- Driving License For A Light Motor Vehicle: This driving license is issued to those individuals who drive lightweight vehicles like cars and bikes. To obtain a driving license for this criteria the candidate must be 18 years.
- Driving License For Transport Vehicles: The individuals who wish to drive vehicles such as taxis, private service vehicles, trucks, lorries etc can apply for this Driving License. The eligibility to obtain this Driving License is 20 years.
How To Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh
Online Method of Applying for Driving License in Andhra Pradesh
The individuals can apply for a Driving License online by using the Meeseva Facility. The Meeseva facility provides registration for Driving License by applying a registration form which can be downloaded and submitted at the nearest RTO Office. Below is the process for applying for a Driving License online in Andhra Pradesh.
- Visit the Meeseva Web Portal and download the application form for Driving License.
- Now enter the required information which includes the Aadhaar card number, name of the applicant, father’s name, contact number, address, survey number and ration card number.
- Fill in the application form completely and submit the form to the nearest Regional Transport Office with photograph copies.
- If you are not having a Learner’s License, then you can book a slot for Learner’s License Test. You will just have to provide the district and the test center where you wish to apply.
- Now, click on the submit button and get a copy of the application. Go to the test center on the allotted date with a printout of the application form and the other required documents.
Offline Method of Applying for Driving License in Andhra Pradesh
The Offline procedure of applying a Driving License is quite straightforward and simple. The procedure for offline is as follows.
- Get the Form 4 here It is the application form for a license to drive a motor vehicle which is available at Andhra Pradesh Transport Website. The individuals can also visit the nearest Regional Transport Office to get the form.
- A learner’s license must be produced by an individual.
- If required, the individual must also submit the medical certificate duly signed by an authorized doctor along with a declaration.
- The required documents must be submitted along with the Application Form.
- If an individual is applying for a Transport Vehicle, then he should apply for Form 5.
- Then the RTO Office will allow a slot for the applicant to undergo a test, where the individual must pass the test so as to obtain a Permanent Driving License.
Documents Required For The Driving License In Andhra Pradesh
To obtain a Driving License in Andhra Pradesh you need to provide the following documents
- Valid documents of the vehicle.
- Duly filled an application form which can be obtained from the Andhra Pradesh Transport Organization.
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Medical Certificate in Form 1A and 1 that is issued by any Certified Government Doctor. (if applicable).
- Valid Age Proof- Passport, PAN Card etc
- Proof of Address
- Application Fees.
You may require a couple of additional documents on the basis of your application form. Do enquire with the RTO office before submitting the application form.
How To Check Driving License Status In AP
Checking Driving License Status Offline In Andhra Pradesh
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh Transport Online Portal and go to the “Document Delivery Services Page”
- now, enter the “License” as the modulation type. You can also provide the License Number or Application Number whichever is suitable.
- Enter the Learner’s License Number (LLR), application number or the License Number and click “Get Details” to know more about the status of your Application.
- If the details that you have entered is correct, then the portal will display the current status of the application form which includes the EMS Number, Date of Driving License Card Print etc.
Checking Driving License Status Offline In Andhra Pradesh
- For checking the status offline, the applicants can visit the nearest Regional Transport Office in Andhra Pradesh.
- They will give you the complete details of the Driving License including the Learner’s License Number, Application Number and License number to get updates regarding the Driving License Application Status.
How To Make Corrections In Driving License in Andhra Pradesh
For the individuals who wish to change the name, address or make relevant corrections in their Driving License copy, can follow this procedure.
- The request for the correction in the Driving License can be done by visiting the nearest Regional Transport Office, which has issued your Driving License. Like for an example: if you have obtained your Driving License in Delhi then you cannot make changes in Regional Transport Office of Hyderabad.
- For changing the name in the Driving License, you must provide the Marriage Certificate and other relevant documents.
- For the change of address, copies of proof of residence or the place of business must be produced. The original documents may be asked for verification purpose.
- The applicant can be asked for providing a copy of Driving License.
- An application of the change in information can also be made on a plain paper by affixing a non-judicial court fee stamp to the licensing authority.
- The application is then submitted to the concerned RTO and get it approved by the Regional Transport Officer.
- After the approval of the application, a receipt is offered which can be produced as a temporary driving license proof.
- The new Updated Driving License is then sent via post to the mentioned address.
Test Process For The Driving License In Andhra Pradesh
Here the applicant has to appear a driving test in presence of a Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) and must pass the test to obtain the Permanent Driving License. The person appearing the test must hold a valid Learner’s License for a period of minimum 30 days. If the applicant does not pass the Driving License Test, then he may be permitted to apply for a re-test after a period of seven days. An interview is also held on the questions regarding the signs and road signals and safety.
Test Procedure For Driving License
- Andhra Pradesh offers four different tracks for taking the Driving License Test- Nagole Driving Test Facility, Kondapur Driving Test Facility, Gannavaram Nagole Driving Test Facility, Ampapuram Nagole Heavy Vehicle Driving Test Facility. Applicants can choose their nearest test center.
- The applicants can book a slot for Driving License Test online. They can choose the time as well as the test location.
- The applicants will be then asked to drive a motor vehicle in presence of the Motor Vehicle Inspector who will then assess the driving skills and decides whether the candidate is eligible for the license or not.
- After the driving test, a small interview is held where the candidate is asked about the different road signals and safety measures. The candidate must pass this section to obtain the driving license card.
- If in case, the candidate does not pass the test, then he will have to wait for a week to re-apply for the test.
Driving License Renewal In Andhra Pradesh
Generally, the validity period for a Learner’s License is 6 months. The validity of a permanent driving license for a motor vehicle without gears is 16 years and for the Light Vehicles is 18 years. If in case, your driving License is expired then you can get it renewed in the nearest RTO. The step by step procedure for applying Driving License Renewal is :
- Fill in Form 9 here, this application form is meant for the renewal of the Driving License.
- Submit the form, in the nearest RTO which issued the driving license or the licensing authority having jurisdiction over the residential area of the applicant.
- Along with the application form, also submit the fee as mentioned in Rule 32 in the CMV Rules.
- Include three passport sized photographs along with the application form if the renewal is mentioned in Form 6.
- The original driving license must also be submitted along with the other required documents.
- Medical certificates as mentioned in Form 1A, and should be presented along with the declaration of Form 1.
- The RTO officer will then validate and approve the application for the Driving License renewal and the new driving license is then sent to the residence of the applicant via post.
How To Apply For Duplicate Driving License?
To apply for a Duplicate Driving License, an individual must submit the Learner’s License to the concerned RTO. Following are the steps if you are applying for a Duplicate Driving License:
- Completely fill the LLD Form here and submit to the nearest RTO where the Driving License was obtained or where it was last renewed.
- Along with the theLLD form, submit three copies of passport sized photographs and application fee as mentioned in APMV Rulebook.
- If the request for the Duplicate driving license is already made in Form 7, then the applicant has to pay a nominal fee of Rs 40.
- The applicant must also present the Original copy of the Driving License while applying for the Duplicate copy.
How To Get International Driving License (IDP) In Andhra Pradesh
The following steps are done for getting an International Driving License:
- Completely fill in the IDP Form here, from where the Driving License as obtained or last renewed.
- Along with the IDP Form, the applicant must submit three copies of recent passport sized photographs.
- Original copies of the Driving License for Verification Purpose.
- A nominal fee of Rs 200 is paid by the applicant while submitting the IDP Form.
- The application is then verified and approved by the RTO Officer and the Internation Driving License is sent to residents of the applicant.
Hence, these are the various ways to apply for a Driving License and the process and documents to submit.
Delivery Of The Driving License In Andhra Pradesh
The Driving License of the applicant will be sent via Post on the address mentioned in the Application Form.
The Ministry of Road and Transportation have developed and facilitated computerization of more than 1000 Regional Transport Offices (RTO) across the country. The Regional Transport Office issues the Registration Certificate and Driving License that are valid across the country.
The Driving License is one of the most important documents which is recognized by the Government of India. The Driving License not only serves as the Certification of Driving Ability but also serves as a valid Identity Proof.
If you want to apply for a Driving License online, then you need to visit the Official website of the Regional Transport Office (RTO). You can download the form from the website. Then submit the form along with the documents that are required during the process. Firstly, a learning license is issued if you pass the first test at the RTO successfully. Then after, a month later you have to apply for another test and clear that test too which means that if you clear both the tests successfully, Driving License will be issued.
In this article, we are going to provide you a detailed guide on how to apply for a new Driving License online.
Stages in the Application Submission while issuing for a Learner’s License
- Fill in the Applicant Details
- Upload the documents
- Upload the photo and Signature
- Learner’s License Test Booking
- Payment of the Fee
Step by Step Procedure for Applying For a Driving License Online
- Visit the official website for applying for a Driving License. The link for reaching this website is – sarathi.nic.in
- There you will find an option to choose for which license you want to apply for:
- Learner’s License
- New Driving License
- Then select one from the option and then click on continue.
- Then you will proceed to the Applicant Details.
- In the applicant details section, fill in the required details. If your place of birth is outside India then you have to mention the month and the year you have migrated to India.
- After filling all the details, now click on continue to proceed to the next step.
- In the next step, enter the details of your address.
- Then enter the class of the vehicles. The class of the vehicles denotes the specific feature or the quality of your motor vehicle.
- After you are done filling the application form, now accept the declaration form and submit along with the documents.
Complete Details of the Application Form
The Form that is available for applying the Driving License is called Form 9. It has a total of 5 sections. Let us discuss about all the sections one by one:
Section – 1
This is the first part of the application form. In this part you have to provide all the information about yourself. The following are the details that is entered in the form:
- Type of License (Learner’s or Driver’s)
- State (select it from the drop down menu)
- Name of the RTO/DTO (Select from the drop down menu)
- Applicant’s name- First Name, Middle Name and the Last Name
- Date of the Birth
- Place of Birth (Optional)
- Country by Birth
- E-mail Address (Optional)
- Name of either one – Father/ Husband/ Guardian
- Permanent Address Proof (Copy is to be enclosed along with the form)
- Present Address
- Citizenship Status (by birth/ status/ registration/ descent/ Non- Indian)
- Educational Qualification
- Identification Marks (Optional)
- Blood Group
Section – 2
The next section of the application form that denotes the type of vehicle that the applicant is seeking for a license to drive. The applicant can list up to 19 vehicle types for a license in one single form. You also have to mention the type of the License you are applying for. You should also mention the Registration Certificate.
Section – 3
In this section, the applicant has to enter all the enclosures that he/she is submitting along with the document. The enclosure documents that are submitted are the proof of address, identity, and age. The Learner’s License or the Driving License is issued to the applicant, along with the details such as the registering of the RTO and the Date of Issue.
Section – 4
This section consists of the declarations that say that the applicant has submitted all the necessary documents and enclosures like the medical certificate, license, documents of proof etc.
Section – 5
This section is associated to those who are applying for the Learner’s License and contains a document providing the parent/ guardian’s permission to apply for the Learner’s License.
This section is to be signed in the presence of the Licensing Authority by the parent/guardian.
After the completion of the form, you can click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form. After the submission, an auto-generated Web Application Number is generated on the screen. This number can be used for the future reference and can also be used to check the status of the application form.
Documents to be submitted for Driving License
The following list of the documents are submitted along with the application form (Form 9):
- Learner’s License
- Proof of Address- Passport/ Ration Card / Voter ID / Life Insurance Policy/ Utility Bills like the Telephone bill, gas bill etc. / State or Central issued pay slip. You can submit any one of them.
- Proof of Age: you can submit any one of the mentioned: PAN Card , School Matriculation Certificate / Voter ID / Passport and Birth Certificate.
- Driving School Certificate (for Transport Vehicle Driving License Applicant’s
- All the documents pertaining to the vehicle to be used for the driving test.
- Passport Size Photograph.
Why should one apply for a Driving License Online?
It is necessary to apply for a Driving License online because it makes the application process more convenient and takes less time to go through the entire process. You can download the application form or submit it along with the necessary documents. Once this process is completed, you need to appear the written exam along with the interview. To obtain a License, you need to clear these batches of test successfully.
To apply for a Driving License, the applicant has to first apply for a Learner’s License. The applicant has to satisfy the following conditions to apply for a Learner’s License.
- The applicant’s age must be over 16 years for two-wheeler vehicle and 18 years for four-wheeler vehicle.
- The learner’s license holder can apply for a driving license 30 days after the issue of their Learner’s License.
- Learner’s License holders have to apply for a driving license within 180 days (6 months) of their Learner’s License being issued.
Process for Applying Learner’s License Online
The applicants who wish apply for a Learner’s License can apply and submit the application form online. You can also book your driving test appointment.
- To apply online, the applicants can visit their state/Union Territory’s Regional Transport Authority Website and submit their application.
- They can also visit the Sarathi website which is managed by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Documents that are submitted for Learner’s License
The documents are required for the submission of the Learner’s License are as follows:
- Physical Fitness Declaration (Form 1)
- Passport sized photographs
- Medical Certificate (Form 1-A)
- Proof of Address (Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card)
- Life Insurance Policy
- Voter ID card – Affidavit was sworn before a Public Notary or a Judicial Magistrate.
- Proof of Age (Passport/Voter ID/ Birth Certificate/ School Matriculation Certificate)
Learner’s License Test Slot Booking
Booking a test slot for a Learner’s License can be done online through the Sarathi website. The applicants who have submitted their application will receive notifications for slot book. All you have to do is go to the website and book the slots.
The applicants from the following cannot book slots for the Learner’s License through Sarathi Website:
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
The Driving Test Applicant is not available in the following states:
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
The applicants who belong to this State or Union Territory can visit the website of Regional Transport Authority in their State and book a slot.
Application Fees for Driving License and Learner’s License
|Type of License||Fee (in Rupees)||Revised Fee- January 2017|
|Learner’s License||Rs 30-75/- per License||Rs 150/-|
|Driving License||Rs 40/-||Rs 200/-|
|Driving License for Commercial Vehicle||
|International Driving License Fee||
|Driving License Renewal Fee||Rs 50/-||Rs 200/-|
|Learner’s License Renewal Fee||Rs 40/-||Rs 200/-|
How to get the Status and Application Info of the Driving License through SMS
To get the details of the status and get current updates of the application form, send an SMS to 8790499899.
To get the details of the Driving License
The SMS should be in the following format:
SARDL AP-26 19860001659
Please include a “-“ in between the State Code and the RTO Code for the Driving License Status.
To get the Status of the Web Application
To get the status of the web application send the SMS in the following format:
SARAPPL 1659 to 8790499899
To get the details of the Appointment through SMS
To get the details of the appointment status through SMS, you have to send the SMS in the following format:
SARATHI 165954 to 8790499899
Aadhaar has been interlinked with economy by first linking it with subsidies and then gradually making it mandatory for performing almost everything from bank transactions to filing your taxes. The reach of Aadhaar has gone far beyond its initial purpose of establishing the identity of its holder.
Hence it has gained a lot of significance. However, people often find it difficult to link it with other important official documents such as Driving License.
In this article, we will discuss the method to link Aadhaar with your Driving License online in four simple steps. Also note that Driving License are issued by State Road Transport, hence the process may vary between states. However, the method to link the two documents online remains pretty much the same.
How to Link Aadhaar with Driving License Online
Online is the most convenient method of completing the procedure as you are not required to step out of the house, you can simply complete the task from the comfort of your house.
Follow the below mentioned steps for the same:
- Visit the official website of the State Road Transport that has issued your driving license
- Select the “Aadhaar Number Entry” on the home page then select “Search Element” as Driving License and then enter your DL number and click on the “Get Details” icon. You will see address and other such details of your DL.
- Enter your Aadhaar number in the required field
- Click on “Submit” button. After that you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. And enter the OTP to confirm the changes. After that you will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number after the state road transport office verify and confirm the addition of Aadhaar number to your driving license.
As we all know how Aadhaar has been made mandatory for almost all the official documents. Hence, to avoid any future inconvenience you should complete the linkage in given time.
Government has made Aadhaar mandatory with driving license in order to help identify fake license holder. And this would help, maintaining smoothness in proceedings at state transport department.
The Regional Transport Office is a Government Body that is responsible for the driver’s license the issuance and the registration of the vehicles in every state. The Road Transport Association sets the rules and regulations for the license issuance in Uttar Pradesh.
Driving License in RTO Uttar Pradesh
The Uttar Pradesh Regional Transport Office provides the license for the following vehicles
- Light Motor Vehicles (passenger) that includes cars, jeeps, delivery vans, auto rickshaws, and taxis.
- Medium passenger vehicles which include the larger commercial vehicles, tempos for the passengers and minivans.
- Heavy passenger motor vehicles which include the buses that are used for the commercial transport.
- Medium good vehicles such as the tempos and the delivery trucks.
Documents Required to apply for a UP Driving License
The documents that are required for applying for a Driving License are as follows:
- Original Learner License
- Application Form No. 4
- Driving Certificate in Form No.5 (in case of transport vehicle license) from an approved training school.
- Three passport size photographs
- Residence Proofs. This can be utility bills, lease/rent agreement.
- Valid Government ID Proof (Voter’s ID, Passport, Pan Card)
How to Apply for a UP Driving License
For getting a driving license, the applicant has to fill the Form No. 4 and submit it with the above documents to the RTO Office issuing the license. The documents will be verified after the driving test is conducted. The RTO does not provide any vehicle for the test, therefore the applicant has to bring his/her own vehicle or arrange it with the driving school, where the applicant has learned the driving. If the applicant completes the competency test, then he/she is eligible to give the Biometric Identification which includes the retina scan, fingerprints etc.
Then the license is sent via post, on the address mentioned by the applicant on the form. The applicant can also go to the specific zone and collect it as a person.
How to apply for the UP Driving License Online-uptransport.org
- The applicant can apply for the driving license online by visiting the official website of the Uttar Pradesh RTO.
- After visiting the e-service portal, now download the Form No. 4 which is the application form for the driving license.
- Enter the details correctly along with the documents mentioned.
- The documents include the identity proof and the residence proof, upload these documents in the portal.
- Once you have completed the filling of the form, submit the document.
- After the submission of the document, you will get a reference number. This reference number has to be shown during the competency test.
- In some of the RTOs, they ask for a printout of the filled registration form. So carry a copy of that.
How to Check the UP Driving License Status
The applicant can check the driving license status in two ways: either offline or online.
In online mode, the status can be checked by visiting the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh Zonal Transport Office: parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice8.
The applicant has to enter the name, reference number, date of application and the receipt number. Once you enter all the information correctly, now click on the check status button. The entire details about the current status of the application number are displayed on the screen.
In an offline mode of the Driving License Status, the applicant can visit the RTO Office where the applicant has to give a competency test.
How to make corrections in the UP Driving License
Even if we try to fill in the application form correctly, we still miss or make some errors. Most of them are the misspelled names and the wrong addresses that occur. To correct such errors and mistakes, the applicant has to collect and fill the relevant applications that are available in the RTO and online. The concerned official then checks and verifies and gives his approval. After the approval from the official, the new license with the correct details is issued. This license can be collected on the same day from the office. A small fee is charged on the basis of the corrections.
Uttar Pradesh Driving License Renewal Process
Every driving license, be it a private or a commercial has an expiry date, which depends on the date of issue or the license’s holder’s age. The normal validity of the license is mainly 20 years from the date of issuance. After the license gets expired, it can be renewed within a month, in order to avoid the penalty fee. The renewal fee is Rs 250. Below mentioned is the list of the documents that are required for the renewal of the driving license.
Documents required for the Private Vehicle License
- Form No. 9
- Original driving License
- Three passport size photographs
- Age proof. You can use anyone out of the following (Aadhaar card, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID)
- Form No.1 which is a self-declaration form for the physical fitness test.
- Current residence proof (rental or the lease agreement, passport, ration card or the utility bill)
Documents required For the Commercial Vehicle License
- All the documents that are required for the private vehicle
- Medical certificate in Form No. 1A. This certificate is mandatory for commercial category and it has to be issued by an MBBS Doctor.
- Driver refreshing certificate in case of the heavy motor vehicle.
All the applications and the documents that you are submitting must be entered correctly. If nor, then it may delay or stall the verification process. The license renewal is validated by an issuing authority. The photocopies of the documents have to be attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary Public.
How to apply for duplicate UP Driving License
The duplicate license can be applied in the Zonal Office and is submitted to the issuing authority. If the license is lost or stolen, it has to be immediately reported at the nearest police station. The complaint copy is then sent to the RTO Office to get a duplicate copy of the driving license.
If in case the license is lost, the applicant can provide the details like the license number, date of issue etc. this data can be retrieved from the records. If there are no records present, then it is necessary to re-apply it. If in case the license is expired, then the applicant has to provide an authorization letter from the Head Quarter of the Transport Department to the concerned RTO.
An application fee of Rs 200 is charged by the RTO. The documents have to be photocopied and must be attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary Public.
The documents that are required for the Duplicate License Application are as follows:
- Application form along with a copy of LLD
- FIR or NCR of the lost or the stolen License
- Challan clearance report from the Traffic Police (if it is a commercial driving license)
- Self-Declaration Form for the Physical Fitness Form 1
- Residence proof
How to Apply for International Driving License in UP
The International Driving License can be issued in any of the RTOs of Uttar Pradesh. The validity of this license is 12 months. The valid countries list (where the license is applicable) will be available in the RTO Office. When applying for an International Permit, the permanent driving license is mandatory. A fee of Rs 500 is charged by the RTO. The documents that are required for an International Driving License are:
- Valid proof nationality
- Form 4A Click to download.
- Attested copy of the driving license, passport, and visa
- Attested copy of valid residence proof
- Five passport size photographs
- Medical Form 1-A
Hence, there is the whole technique and the application process of the Driving License in Uttar Pradesh.