Home » Government Documents
Category Archives: Government Documents
If you have applied for a new Voter Id or planning to make few corrections in the Voter ID, then you can easily track down the status of your Voter ID application form online. Well, before heading to know more about the Voter ID Application Status, it is very necessary to know a few things. If you have applied for a Voter ID Card due to the migration of your constituency or if your name is not listed on your usual poll booth then you need to check your name in the Voter’s List first. If your name appears on the list then you don’t have to create a new Voter Id and if not then you need to apply for a new Voter ID Card and then track down your application status. The procedure to check the Voter ID Status is quite easy and does not take much of your time. The process to check Application Status Form of Voter ID is done completely online via NVSP Website, there are other ways to track down as well which we will be discussing later in this article. So, let’s not waste any more time and go straight to the details of Voter ID Card Application Status.
As the name suggests, Voter’s identity card is required to participate in elections to cast your vote and elect your leader who will then run the country. Voter’s identity card is also known as EPIC (Electors Photo Identity Card). And it is authorized by the Government of India as an identification proof. In this article, we will discuss the various methods to check Voter ID Application Status.
Elections take place in every 5 years in India. And it is the responsibility of the citizens to exercise the right given to them and elect the ideal leader by casting their vote. And in India, every individual who has reached the age of 18 years or above are eligible to vote and take part in an election.
Unlike previous times where people were required to visit the electoral office physically in order to enquire about their Voter ID Card application process. However, today the process has become much easier and simple where you can complete the task anytime and anywhere according to your convenience.
You can check the status of your application in three ways which are as follows:
- Online using the official website of the ECI (Election Commission of India)
- Using your mobile via SMS
- Calling on the designated helpline number
|Some Important Links|
|Voter ID Card Information|
|Apply For The Voter ID Card|
|Update/Correction In Voter ID Card|
|Verify Voter ID Card|
|Link Voter ID Card With Aadhaar Card|
How to Check Voter ID Card Application Status
Every Indian citizen after reaching the age of 18 should apply for the voter’s id card. Once a person applies for the card he or she can check the status of the card with the following three methods:
Check Voter ID Application Status via Call
Besides this, a user can also call the call center of the Election Commission of India. The number is toll-free and the instructions are given in both Hindi as well as English and few regional languages as well and their number is 1950.
Checking Voter ID Application Status Online using Official Website
The Government of India, in order to ensure an easy access to the Election Commission by the people of India, initiated the online portal i.e National Voter’s Service Portal (http://www.nvsp.in) where besides other services, also facilitate people who have applied for their voter’s id to check the status of their application.
In order to avail this facility, the following steps must be taken:
- Visit the website of National Voter’s Service Portal i.e. http://www.nvsp.in You can also track status of your application form on respective State CEO Website. A list is given below for your convenience.
- Click on the hyperlink “Track Application Status“. (Refer to the image below)
- After this, a page will appear which will ask for your Reference Id. You will find the reference id on the acknowledgement you received after successfully submitting the Voter ID Application.
- Click on “Track Status”
- If your Reference ID is correct, the status of your Voter ID Application Status will be displayed on the screen.
Tracking Voter ID Application Status via Mobile or SMS
To make the service accessible to people with no or low speed internet connection, Election Commission also provides the option of tracking Voter ID Application Status via SMS. The following format should be used while using SMS to check the status of your Voter ID Application:
- Type EPIC then spaces followed by the Voter’s ID Application Number.
- The message should be sent to the Electoral office which will send the information about the Voter ID Card Application Status.
- The number to which this SMS has to be sent varies from one Electoral Office to another. A List is also provided here.
How to Check the Active Voter ID Application Status
Some of the other methods which can be used to know the status of the voter’s id card is:
Check the status by name: This is one of the easiest methods to check the status of the voter’s id card. For this method, the user must be registered to the official online portal of National Voters’ services. Once the registration process is done the following user can log in to his or her account and fill in the following details to get the status of the voters’ id:
- Age and Date of birth.
- Assembly Constituency
- Captcha code
Check status by number: In order to avail this service, one must visit the official website of National Voter’s Service Portal. Besides giving information about the voter’s application status, the portal also helps to provide other information like in searching the nearest polling station, address change and also in finding the Booth level officer, Electoral Roll officer, district Election Officials and officers in Chief Election Office. The following steps must be taken to avail this service:
- Visit the official website of NSVP: www.nvsp.in
- Go to “national service” and then click on “search your name in electoral roll”
- You will be redirected to a page where in order to search by EPIC number click on the second tab.
- Fill in all the details like name, father’s name, date of birth, state, district, gender, assembly constituency etc and click on “search”
- After this, a page will appear which will consist of various details like:
- information about the polling station
- download and print option of the voters’ id card
- address change application
- booth level officer
- Electoral roll officer
- District Election officer
- Officers in the Chief Election Office.
Status of Voters Id Correction Application
There may arise a number of circumstances when a person might want to make changes to voters’ id card like due to change in surname after marriage or divorce or when a person received the card with incorrect details. In all such cases after applying for changes in the card, the following steps can take to know the status of the correction:
- Visit the official website of National Voters’ Services Portal.
- Enter the reference number provided during the submission of Form 8.
- After this click on “track status” to view the status of the application.
It must be noted that after applying for the voters’ card, either the applicant will receive the card or the verification team will visit the applicant’s residence. However, if neither of these happens then the applicant must inform the zonal officer, ERO, Local Tahsildar or call the polling station in his or her area.
Importance of Voter ID Card
There can various instances when a voter’s id card can be used
- While applying for a passport the voter’s id card acts as a compulsory document to verify an individual’s identity.
- Similarly, while traveling within the country one must always carry the voters’ id card as it is their most important of proof of citizenship.
- Voters id is provided by the government of India does not discriminate anyone on the basis of caste, class, gender or tribe. However, it has only one pre-requisite that is in order to avail this card one must be 18 years or above. It is the only card that entitles the power to vote to an individual.
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply New Voter ID Registration||Click Here|
|Online Correction Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Apply New Voter ID Registration NRI||Click Here|
|Know Your Name In Electoral Roll||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click Here|
|Online Complaints For Any Problem||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Check Aadhaar Card Status By Name: The Government has tightly woven Aadhaar with the economy by first linking it with subsidies and then gradually making it mandatory for performing almost everything from bank transactions to filing your taxes. The reach of Aadhaar has gone far beyond its initial purpose of establishing the identity of its holder. Hence, it is important to own this 12 – digit unique identification number.
Aadhaar Card is a 12 digit unique identification number which is issued to every citizen of the country by the Unique Authority of India with the aim to identify them and provide them the benefit of the schemes. This flagship program by the government helps them identifying the fake PAN (Permanent Account Number), passport, driving license, and ration cards.
In case you have applied for your Aadhaar card and waiting to receive it physically, you can check track the document by Name and Enrolment Number.
In this article we have mentioned all the possible ways through which you can check Aadhaar status by name and enrolment ID.
|Various Facilities Provide By The UIDAI Official Website|
|Aadhaar Card Information||Click Here|
|Check UIDAI Official Website Services||Click Here|
|Update Aadhaar Card On SSUP||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Correction Online||Click Here|
|Change Aadhaar Card Address Without Mobile Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Enrolment ID||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Name & Date Of Birth||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number via OTP||Click Here|
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status By Name
In case you have lost your Enrolment ID or Aadhaar number, you can still check Aadhaar card status by name using the following method:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification of India) i.e. resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Select ‘Aadhaar Number (UID)’ or ‘Enrolment Number (EID)’ under the section ‘You want to receive your lost’
- Provide full name
- Provide email address
- Provide registered mobile number
- Enter the security code that is displayed on your screen i.e. ‘Get OTP’ button
- You will receive OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile phone number or Email address
- Click on ‘Verify OTP’
- After providing all the above mentioned information, you will receive a message on your registered mobile number containing your Aadhaar card number or Enrolment ID
- Visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Under ‘I have’ select ‘Enrolment ID’
- Provide Aadhaar card number or enrolment ID, full name, PIN code, security text, and mobile number
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ (you will receive OTP on your registered mobile / email ID)
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on ‘Validate and Download’
- Now you have downloaded your e – Aadhaar card. Enter your PIN code as the password when you open the PDF document
- You now have your e – Aadhaar card and take a print out of it
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name and Enrolment ID
Once applied, it takes typically 3 – 5 weeks to receive your Aadhaar card. UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) offers ways through which you can track the status of your card.
Follow the below mentioned procedures for the Check Aadhaar Card Status by name:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI i.e. uidai.gov.in
- Look for ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ under ‘Aadhaar Online Services’ and click on it and a new tab will open
- Enter your Enrolment ID
- Enter Security Number as given in the box
- Click on the ‘Check Button’ and you can see the status of your Aadhaar card and if the card is ready and the number has been assigned then its e – form can be downloaded from the same site
How to Check Aadhaar card Status Through Aadhaar App
If you wish you can also check Aadhaar card status by name on your Aadhaar App by following the below mentioned procedure:
- Download the ‘Aadhaar Status App’ on your android app
- Click on ‘Get Your Status Button’
- Provide your 14 digit Enrolment ID and date and time of the enrolment number
- Once you have provided all the required details you will receive your current Aadhaar card status
Note – Aadhaar Status App is available only on Google Play Store and it does not have the ios version as of now.
SSC GD Constable Salary 2018: The SSC has released a total of 54,953 vacancies for the post of SSC GD Constable. The selected candidates will be recruited in the departments such as Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles. The SSC has released applications form on 17th August 2018 and the last date to submit application form is 17th September 2018. A lot of candidates apply for SSC GD Constable recruitment. This is because SSC provides good salary to the recruited candidates. Let’s discuss the SSC GD Constables Salary Structure.
SSC GD Constable Salary
SSC GD Constable receives a basic salary of Amount 21700- 69100 according to 7th Pay commission with the grade pay of Rs.2000.
Apart from the basic salary, the candidates are entitled to other benefits as well which includes:
Dearness Allowance (DA), Transportation Allowance, House Rent Allowance (HRA),Medical Facilities, Pension Schemes, Gratuity, Annual Paid Leaves.
SSC GD Constable Salary Structure
Check the salary structure of SSC GD Constable under pay scale of Rs.2000.
|Earnings||Amount (Rs.)||Deductions||Amount (Rs.)|
(City – A1)
(1200 + 24)
|House Rent Allowance
(City – X)
|Total Earnings||25896||Total Deductions||2369|
SSC GD Constable Promotion
With the time period, the candidates who are recruited for the post of SSC GD Constable are promoted to next level in different departments. Sometimes, the promotion of candidates is based on the exam test that are conducted by the department. The promotion of candidates is as follows:
- Senior Constable
- Head Constable
- Asistant Sub- Inspector
The AP EPDS Ration Cards plays a major role in day to day life and it is very important to acquire the ration cards because it provides many benefits that are introduced by the State Government such as for the poor families in getting rice, food grains kerosene, sugar, oil etc. The distribution of LPG through the fair price shop under the Public Distribution System at subsidized rates etc.
The AP Government has introduced new ways to access the AP EPDS ration cards from the official website of Civil supplies at epdsap.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Electronic Public Distribution System is providing two types of AP EPDS Ration Cards:
- White Ration Cards- These cards are mainly allotted to those families who are under or below the Poverty Line (BPL)
- Pink Ration Cards- These Ration Cards are mainly allotted to those families who are above the Poverty Line (APL).
In this site, the individual can access many applications such as (Andhra Pradesh) AP EPDS Ration Card Application Status, Food Security Card Application Research and so on. The Andhra Pradesh Government has started issuing the Andra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card with the expectation to provide sustenance security to the people residing in the Andhra Pradesh.
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|
These Ration Cards acts as a proof of identification as you will get the subsidy in the grains, sugar, rice and other daily used products. This is an essential proof of address which can be used and accepted in various platforms such as- Passport, RTO, joining school and colleges etc.
The Department of the Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh is introducing a real-time Status Check, Apply Online and Public Report to the People. As per the official website of (Andhra Pradesh) AP EPDS, there are a total of 29,980 Shops in various places in Andhra Pradesh. The total number of Ration Card Holders as on August 2017 is 14209657.
How to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
Earlier applicants were required just to fill up an application form and you will get a ration card. This simple and easy procedure to acquire a EPDS AP (Andhra Pradesh) Ration Card resulted in multiple duplicate ration cards.
Hence to deal with this situation and to weed out duplicate cards, Government came up with a more secured application format, they introduced two methods of application; Online and Offline.
Online Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP – epdsap.ap.gov.in
The Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) have introduced the online method for the people who have access to the internet. The Government has initiated ‘MeeSeva’ which means ‘At your Service’ for the convenience of people. Under the MeeSeva civil supplies department, citizens are provided the option to get a new ration card, addition or deletion of a member in the ration card and other such updates, transfer of ration cards, etc.
Follow the below mention steps to apply for EPDS AP Ration Card online
- Visit the ‘MeeSeva’ (EPDS AP) portal ap.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx
- In case you are not registered on the MeeSeva portal, you must create a new account to get started
- To create an account, you have to provide name, username and password, email ID, gender, address, city and Aadhaar number and your account will be created
- Once you have successfully created your account, use your credentials to log in.
- You need to fill up the application form to acquire a new ration card
- You will also be required to provide details about your family members
- Attach the required documents and submit the form.
- After the submission, the site will provide you with a transaction number. You can keep the number which you may need later in future.
Offline Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
The Government of AP provides offline methods for the people those who are not well versed with the internet.
To apply for ration card offline in EPDS AP
- Visit Rationing office to get an application form which will require a nominal fee of Rs. 5
- Fill in the details properly and provide all the correct information such as number of family members, etc. and attach all the required documents with the form
- Once you have submitted the form and attached all the documents, submit it to the nearest rationing office
- Now get a receipt of the form from the rationing office to complete the process.
How to Know AP EPDS Ration Card Status Online
This is the Step By Step Procedure to Know the Application Status of the AP EPDS Ration Card Online
- Visit the Official webpage of the AP EPDS – epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Now scroll down, you will see four options available- Print Ration Card, Search Ration Card, Transaction History, and Application Search.
- Then click on the Print Ration Card based on the Old RCNO or the Application Number.
- You will get the Print Ration Card Number. Now enter a name of any person of the concerned family member and click on submit.
- After the submission, a unique number is displayed. Select the number and paste it in the “Click here to search your Application Number” and submit.
- You will get all the details regarding your AP EPDS Ration Card.
You can perform not only the Status Check but can also check the Transaction Details and Download a Duplicate Ration Card. All the task is performed in the official website of the AP EPDS all you have to do is just fill in the form with your Ration Card Number and Click on Search. Make sure that you enter all your details correctly.
AP EPDS Ration Card Status Using AP EPDS Android App
Ration Card Applicant can also check their Ration Card Status using the AP EPDS Official Android App.
- First download and install the Official AP EPDS Mobile App from Google Play Store or Download it from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.ap.epds&hl=en
- After installing Open the Application, Various features of the App will be displayed.
- Click on “Track Application” option available in the App.
- On clicking a new screen will open asking for the “Ration Card Number“, enter the details and Submit.
- If the Ration Card Number Entered is correct your Ration Card Status will be displayed on the Screen.
How to Update AP Ration Card Online
The following are the steps to apply for an AP EPDS Ration Card Correction:
- visit the official site of the AP EPDS Official website epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now download the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form.
- Now fill in the required data and information of the applicant.
- Mention the correction data that is required to be changed in the Ration Card. This can be (Head of the Household Name, Date of Birth, House/Door Number, Colony name, Husband/Wife name, Occupation, Village/Ward, and District/Mandal etc.
- Enter the corrections requires in the Family Member details. (if any)
- Enter the document number.
- Give the applicant signature
- Finally, click on submit option after you have done with the form filling.
How to Download Duplicate EPDS AP Ration Card
Poor, lower, middle-income families are highly dependent upon these cards. Thus if ever an individual loses his or her ration card, it is recommended to apply for a duplicate ration card as soon as possible so that the person or his or her family do not have to suffer in the coming months.The easiest way to apply for a duplicate ration card is by visiting the official website of AP EPDS. After applying for a duplicate ration card, you can take out a print out of the same by following the steps below:
- Go to the official website of AP EPDS or epdsap.ap.gov.in .
- Enter your application number or the old ration card number.
- Select the option “Print ration card” and then enter your old ration card number.
- Now, click on the “print option”.
- After this, the screen will display the ration card and its information like family members details, district, village.
- You have two options, you can either take the print out and go to the MRO office and then apply for an original ration card or you can ask your nearest ration shopkeeper to provide you the original card.
If your ration card has an error or you want to update some information in the AP EPDS Ration Card, then please read this article detailing How to Update or Correct your Andhra Pradesh Ration Card.