Last updated on February 8th, 2018 at 06:09 pm
Axis bank is considered to be the third largest financial institution of the country in the private sector. It is headquartered in Mumbai and has its registered office in Ahmadabad. It has 3304 branches, 14,003 ATMs, and nine other international offices.Axis bank offers various products and services for its customers such as balance enquiry services.
The Balance Enquiry of the Axis bank is one of the most commonly used inquiries for the bank. In this article we have listed out all the ways through one can enquire about their bank account balance.
|Some Relevant Links|
|Axis Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar To Bank Account||Click Here|
|Axis Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
- 1 Check Axis Bank Account Balance through Missed Call
- 2 Check Axis Bank Account Balance through ATM
- 3 Check Axis Bank Account Balance through Internet Banking
- 4 Check Axis Bank Account Balance by Using Mobile Banking
- 5 Check Axis Bank Account Balance by Using SMS Banking
Check Axis Bank Account Balance through Missed Call
One of the most convenient and instant service is missed call service unlike time consuming method of walking into bank branch or ATM. Any customer giving a missed call to the dedicated number from their registered mobile number will be messaged his bank balance instantly.
- To know your Axis bank account balance, you are required to dial 1800 419 5959 or 1800 419 5858
- To get mini statement of your account balance in English and Hindi you can dial 1800 419 6969 or 1800 419 6868
To avail this facility you are required to keep the following points in mind
- To avail this service your contact number is required to be registered with the bank from which an individual is seeking balance enquiry
- In case a customer has multiple accounts with the same bank and gives a missed call to the dedicated number (which is mentioned above), the message would update him about the balance of all such accounts he holds with the bank
- Missed call facility is a free of cost facility which means no charges required to avail the facility. However, you should find out from your bank regarding charges linked to activate this facility.
- Also this service does not require internet connection and a smart phone
Take a Note of Some more Numbers for Missed Call Service
- For account balance, dial 1800 419 5959
- For Mini Statement, dial 1800 419 6969
- For account balance in Hindi, dial 1800 419 5858
- For Mini Statement in Hindi, dial 1800 419 6868
Check Axis Bank Account Balance through ATM
ATM is one of the common ways through which one can check their bank account balance. If you wish to check your bank account balance by visiting your nearest ATM, you can do so by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit your nearest Axis bank ATM
- Insert your ATM card into the ATM
- Type in your PIN (Personal Identification Number) number which is a four digit number
- Select the “check balance” option in order to check your balance.
Check Axis Bank Account Balance through Internet Banking
Internet Banking or e – banking has become extremely popular in today’s time. It has completely transformed the way people function today. It helps customers get much faster service with low cost.
To check your Axis bank account balance you are required to visit the page mentioned i.e. – Log In
The Internet banking option offers the balance enquiry and many other options to use.
There are many benefits associated with Axis bank which are as follows:
- It saves a lot of time of a person unlike traditional way of visiting bank branch which is time consuming
- It also offers banking throughout the year 24 / 7 days from any place have internet banking
- It is a secured method and provides privacy to customers by using state of the art encryption and security technologies
Check Axis Bank Account Balance by Using Mobile Banking
Mobile banking allows a bank’s customer to perform many tasks that they would perform using a browser on their PC which are checking account balances, transferring funds, viewing transactions and statements, paying bills and setting up account alerts.
The Mobile Banking Facility in Axis bank is available on all smart phones provided it has the internet connection of any type.
There are many benefits of Mobile banking which are as follows:
- You can do most of your banking on the go
- Mobile banking is easy and convenient which also helps keep you in control of your finances
- Mobile banking is safe and secure as it uses encryption that safeguards and protects your privacy, identity and financial information.
Check Axis Bank Account Balance by Using SMS Banking
Like other major banks, Axis bank also offers bank alert services to its customers. To avail the service you are required to register your mobile number with the account number and activate the alert for the balance enquiry.
There is option for the request of Balance Enquiry as well. However, there is separate toll – free number for the balance enquiry. The toll – free number is 1800 419 5959 and it can be used from any mobile number to know the current account balance.
There are many advantageous of using SMS banking which are as follows:
- Through SMS banking you can get all your banking information on your fingertips
- You can also manage bank accounts, check account balances, perform check request and pay some bills
- It is extremely convenient as you don’t have to pay visit to your bank branch
You can also pay a visit to your nearest bank branch to enquire about your bank balance.