Public Distribution System enables households to avail services of Andhra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card. If you have Andhra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card you can avail various food security plans of the state and central government. Every state has a department that is responsible to distribute food, utilities, and necessary supplies to the citizens on subsidized rates. To avail all these benefits, it is compulsory for the beneficiary to have a valid EPDS Andhra Pradesh ration card. In this article, you can get all the details of EPDS Andhra Pradesh Ration Card. Check your EPDS AP Ration Card Application Procedure, APEPDS Ration Card Status. Find the steps of AP EPDS Ration Card Download.
The Andhra Pradesh Electronic Public Distribution System is providing two types of AP EPDS Ration Cards:
- White Ration Cards- These cards are mainly allotted to those families who are under or below the Poverty Line (BPL)
- Pink Ration Cards- These Ration Cards are mainly allotted to those families who are above the Poverty Line (APL).
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|
- 1 AP EPDS Ration Card
- 2 How to apply for AP EPDS Ration Card?
- 3 How to check AP Ration Card Status?
- 4 AP EPDS Ration Card Status Using AP EPDS Android App
- 5 How to Download AP EPDS Ration Card?
- 6 How to Update my Andhra Pradesh Ration Card?
- 7 AP Ration Card list 2019
- 8 List of Important Documents
AP EPDS Ration Card
A Ration Card is an official document issued by state governments in India. It is for eligible households to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System. Every state has a department that caters to distribution of food, utilities, and necessary supplies to the citizens on subsidized rates. Andhra Pradesh Government has a similar department too. AP EPDS Ration Card serves the same purpose. You can apply online, check AP Ration Card Status or EPDS AP Ration Card List from the online portal. Let us see how can you Apply for EPDS Ration Card?
How to apply for AP EPDS Ration Card?
First and foremost, only Andhra Pradesh Resident can apply for the EPDS Ration Card. If you don’t have a domicile to the state, you cant apply for the same. Also, based on various economic division you can apply for a particular Ration Card. Once you finalize the eligibility apply through the steps given below.
- Visit the official website – epdsap.gov.in.
- Or you can click on the link provided here to apply – Click Here.
- Click on the link of New Registration.
- Submit all the required details on the form.
- Personal Information Contact Information and other details must be correct.
- Submit the form.
- Once done, youse the Login ID and Password to log into the portal.
- Fill the Ration Card Application Form.
- Submit the details about your family members.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit and get transaction number.
This transaction number is important for future purposes.
Offline Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
Do not worry if using the Internet is difficult for you. You can buy the paper form for EPDS AP Ration Card. It is available at your nearest Ration Card Office.
To apply for ration card offline in EPDS AP
- Visit Rationing office
- Buy an application form for Rs.5.
- Fill in the details properly.
- Provide all the correct information.
- Attach all the required documents with the form.
- Submit it to the nearest rationing office.
- Get a receipt of the form from the rationing office.
How to check AP Ration Card Status?
The process of appointing the EPDSAP Ration Card requires verification. Your application is verified at multiple levels. Only after the verification, you can have your Ration Card. Let us see how can you know the EPDS AP Ration Card Status?
- Visit the Official webpage of the AP EPDS – epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Now scroll down, you will see the option of Application Search.
- Submit Application number or RC no.
- Your EPDS AP Ration Card Status will appear.
AP EPDS Ration Card Status Using AP EPDS Android App
Ration Card Applicant can also check their Ration Card Status using the AP EPDS Official Android App.
- Download and install the Official AP EPDS Mobile App from Google Play Store or download it from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.ap.epds&hl=en
- After installing Open the Application, Various features of the App will be displayed.
- Click on “Track Application” option available in the App.
- On clicking a new screen will open asking for the “Ration Card Number“, enter the details and Submit.
- If the Ration Card Number Entered is correct your Ration Card Status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Download AP EPDS Ration Card?
AP Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies make sure to post your Ration Card to your address. There is no option to download an original EPDS Ration Card from epdsap.gov.in. If you lose the original Ration Card, you can get a duplicate from the website. It is always better to keep it safe but in case of emergency follow these steps.
- Visit the official website.
- Scroll down submit RC No. on Print Ration Card tab.
- The ration card appears.
- Download the PDF form of RC.
- Print the same.
- Visit your nearest EPDS Ration Card Office.
- Get an original Ration Card from the Ration Card office.
How to Update my Andhra Pradesh Ration Card?
It is always recommended to check the details before submission. In case of mistakes or misprints, you can update your Ration Card online. The process does not require any fee submission. But do not take filling the form for granted. Kindly fill the details properly and correctly. You can correct details like Head of the Household Name, Date of Birth, House/Door Number, Colony name, Husband/Wife Name, Occupation, Village/Ward, and District/Mandal, etc. Check the step-wise explanation of AP EPDS Ration Card Update.
- Visit the official website
- Download the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Correction Form.
- Fill in the required data.
- Mention the correction data that is required to be changed in the Ration Card.
- Enter the document number.
- Give the applicant signature
- Finally, click on the submit option.
If your ration card has an error or you want to update some information in the Ration Card, then please read this article detailing How to Update or Correct your Andhra Pradesh Ration Card.
AP Ration Card list 2019
EPDS AP Ration Card List 2019 mentions names of all the Ration Card Holders and their validity. You can check the AP Ration Card List 2019 from the official website. The whole list is available in the form of PDF. Also, you can specifically check if the list mentions your name or not. Follow these steps to check the List.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter the ration card number.
- Click on submit option.
- All the details of ration card will be displayed.
List of Important Documents
Following documents are required for submission during Application, Correction or any other event. Kindly see that all the documents are valid and updated.
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate issued by the Educational Department.
- Driving License
- Employee ID Card.
- Other Government Benefit proof documents.
- Telephone Bill
- Copy of the Ration Card.
- Copy of the Electricity Bill
- LPG Gas Connection Receipt
- Date of Birth Certificate copy of Arogyasri Card
- Municipal Tax Receipt
- Transfer Orders
- Copy of a Voter ID Card
- Copy of a PAN Card
- Rs 10/- Bond Affidavit which must be duly signed.