The AP EPDS Ration Cards plays a major role in day to day life and it is very important to acquire the ration cards because it provides many benefits that are introduced by the State Government such as for the poor families in getting rice, food grains kerosene, sugar, oil etc. The distribution of LPG through the fair price shop under the Public Distribution System at subsidized rates etc. The AP Government has introduced new ways to access the AP EPDS ration cards from the official website of Civil supplies at epdsap.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Electronic Public Distribution System is providing two types of AP EPDS Ration Cards:
- White Ration Cards- These cards are mainly allotted to those families who are under or below the Poverty Line (BPL)
- Pink Ration Cards- These Ration Cards are mainly allotted to those families who are above the Poverty Line (APL).
In this site, the individual can access many applications such as (Andhra Pradesh) AP EPDS Ration Card Application Status, Food Security Card Application Research and so on. The Andhra Pradesh Government has started issuing the Andra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card with the expectation to provide sustenance security to the people residing in the Andhra Pradesh.
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|
These Ration Cards acts as a proof of identification as you will get the subsidy in the grains, sugar, rice and other daily used products. This is an essential proof of address which can be used and accepted in various platforms such as- Passport, RTO, joining school and colleges etc. The Department of the Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh is introducing a real-time Status Check, Apply Online and Public Report to the People. As per the official website of (Andhra Pradesh) AP EPDS, there are a total of 29,980 Shops in various places in Andhra Pradesh. The total number of Ration Card Holders as on August 2017 is 14209657.
- 1 How to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
- 2 How to Know AP EPDS Ration Card Status Online
- 3 AP EPDS Ration Card Status Using AP EPDS Android App
- 4 How to Download Duplicate EPDS AP Ration Card
- 5 How to Update AP Ration Card Online
How to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
Earlier applicants were required just to fill up an application form and you will get a ration card. This simple and easy procedure to acquire a EPDS AP (Andhra Pradesh) Ration Card resulted in multiple duplicate ration cards.
Hence to deal with this situation and to weed out duplicate cards, Government came up with a more secured application format, they introduced two methods of application; Online and Offline.
Online Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP – epdsap.ap.gov.in
The Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) have introduced the online method for the people who have access to the internet. The Government has initiated ‘MeeSeva’ which means ‘At your Service’ for the convenience of people. Under the MeeSeva civil supplies department, citizens are provided the option to get a new ration card, addition or deletion of a member in the ration card and other such updates, transfer of ration cards, etc.
Follow the below mention steps to apply for EPDS AP Ration Card online
- Visit the ‘MeeSeva’ (EPDS AP) portal ap.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx
- In case you are not registered on the MeeSeva portal, you must create a new account to get started
- To create an account, you have to provide name, username and password, email ID, gender, address, city and Aadhaar number and your account will be created
- Once you have successfully created your account, use your credentials to log in.
- You need to fill up the application form to acquire a new ration card
- You will also be required to provide details about your family members
- Attach the required documents and submit the form.
- After the submission, the site will provide you with a transaction number. You can keep the number which you may need later in future.
Offline Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
The Government of AP provides offline methods for the people those who are not well versed with the internet.
To apply for ration card offline in EPDS AP
- Visit Rationing office to get an application form which will require a nominal fee of Rs. 5
- Fill in the details properly and provide all the correct information such as number of family members, etc. and attach all the required documents with the form
- Once you have submitted the form and attached all the documents, submit it to the nearest rationing office
- Now get a receipt of the form from the rationing office to complete the process.
How to Know AP EPDS Ration Card Status Online
This is the Step By Step Procedure to Know the Application Status of the AP EPDS Ration Card Online
- Visit the Official webpage of the AP EPDS – epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Now scroll down, you will see four options available- Print Ration Card, Search Ration Card, Transaction History, and Application Search.
- Then click on the Print Ration Card based on the Old RCNO or the Application Number.
- You will get the Print Ration Card Number. Now enter a name of any person of the concerned family member and click on submit.
- After the submission, a unique number is displayed. Select the number and paste it in the “Click here to search your Application Number” and submit.
- You will get all the details regarding your AP EPDS Ration Card.
You can perform not only the Status Check but can also check the Transaction Details and Download a Duplicate Ration Card. All the task is performed on the official website of the AP EPDS all you have to do is just fill in the form with your Ration Card Number and Click on Search. Make sure that you enter all your details correctly.
AP EPDS Ration Card Status Using AP EPDS Android App
Ration Card Applicant can also check their Ration Card Status using the AP EPDS Official Android App.
- First download and install the Official AP EPDS Mobile App from Google Play Store or Download it from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.ap.epds&hl=en
- After installing Open the Application, Various features of the App will be displayed.
- Click on “Track Application” option available in the App.
- On clicking a new screen will open asking for the “Ration Card Number“, enter the details and Submit.
- If the Ration Card Number Entered is correct your Ration Card Status will be displayed on the Screen.
How to Download Duplicate EPDS AP Ration Card
Poor, lower, middle-income families are highly dependent upon these cards. Thus if ever an individual loses his or her ration card, it is recommended to apply for a duplicate ration card as soon as possible so that the person or his or her family do not have to suffer in the coming months.The easiest way to apply for a duplicate ration card is by visiting the official website of AP EPDS. After applying for a duplicate ration card, you can take out a print out of the same by following the steps below:
- Go to the official website of AP EPDS or epdsap.ap.gov.in .
- Enter your application number or the old ration card number.
- Select the option “Print ration card” and then enter your old ration card number.
- Now, click on the “print option”.
- After this, the screen will display the ration card and its information like family members details, district, village.
- You have two options, you can either take the print out and go to the MRO office and then apply for an original ration card or you can ask your nearest ration shopkeeper to provide you the original card.
How to Update AP Ration Card Online
The following are the steps to apply for an AP EPDS Ration Card Correction:
- visit the official site of the AP EPDS Official website epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now download the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form.
- Now fill in the required data and information of the applicant.
- Mention the correction data that is required to be changed in the Ration Card. This can be (Head of the Household Name, Date of Birth, House/Door Number, Colony name, Husband/Wife name, Occupation, Village/Ward, and District/Mandal etc.
- Enter the corrections requires in the Family Member details. (if any)
- Enter the document number.
- Give the applicant signature
- Finally, click on submit option after you have done with the form filling.
If your ration card has an error or you want to update some information in the AP EPDS Ration Card, then please read this article detailing How to Update or Correct your Andhra Pradesh Ration Card.