How to Check Andhra bank Account Balance through Missed Call
Andhra bank provides toll – free number which is an immediate way of getting important information such as account balance and mini statement through just giving a missed call.
So in case you are required to check your account balance or your mini statement just dial Bank’s toll free number at 09223011300 and give a missed call.
Advantages of Missed Call Service
There are multiple advantages of missed call service offered by Andhra bank. In this section we have discussed some of the advantageous of the missed call service of Andhra Bank.
- Missed call is the most reliable service offered by Andhra bank which is available for its customers and it is also a toll – free number. And customers do not require paying any additional charges to avail the service.
- You can check your bank account balance and mini statement services via missed call by dialling 09223011300. After few rings, your call will be automatically disconnected and after few seconds you will get response SMS from the bank with the complete details of your bank account balance details. To avail the service one requires registering their mobile phone number with their bank account.
- The same procedure is applicable for checking your mini statement. And you can use the same number to check your mini account statement.
- Missed call service is one of the most convenient facilities as it does not require a person to physically present in bank and stand in long queue or visit an ATM. One can avail this service at own convenient place and time.
- It is an extremely easy and simple process where one can get details of their account along with five months credit details.