Like every state of India, Jharkhand also acknowledges the need of Ahara Jharkhand Ration Card. This Jharkhand Ration Card is only available for the residents of the Jharkhand. With this card, beneficiaries can buy food grains, fuel, and other groceries at subsidized rates. You can buy LPG, Kerosene, Wheat, Rice, Sugar, etc. Families below the poverty line avail maximum benefits of the Ahara Ration Card. It is also used to prove one’s identity and prove address. The Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand are used to make other important documents like Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc.
In this article, we are discussing the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card, its categories, the process of application, knowing the status of the application, benefits and much more.
- 1 Ahar Jharkhand Ration Card
- 2 Types of Aahar Jharkhand Ration Cards
- 3 Commodities Covered By the Jharkhand Ration Card
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card
- 5 Documents Required for Jharkhand Ration Card Issue
- 6 How to Apply for Aahar Jharkhand Card
- 7 Check Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand Application Status
Ahar Jharkhand Ration Card
Recently, the Government has introduced the Smart Cards, which are nothing but the digitalized Ration Cards. Smart Ration Cards are embedded with chips. It has a photograph of the head of the Family. State Government issues the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card to one person per family.
Types of Aahar Jharkhand Ration Cards
One single ration card cannot justify the needs of the residents in Jharkhand. Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card is of 3 different types. Based on the financial stature the citizens get the Jharkhand Government. Check the types below:
- Priority House Hold Ration Card (PHH Card): Families with poor financial conditions are categorized in Below Poverty Line. This categorization is done separately by the Central and State Government. Families who are under the below poverty line by either government, plus other priority households can avail this ration card. PH Ration Card provides Ration at Rs. 2/kg for 5 kg or 5 ltr amount.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY): Serves the poorest of the poor in the rural areas and urban areas. These are the very poor people who do not have a stable income. Daily Labors, Coolies, Rickshaw walas, Potters, Slum dwellers fall under this category.
Commodities Covered By the Jharkhand Ration Card
- Various commodities such as sugar, kerosene, oil, rice are covered under the Smart Ration Cards.
- Sugar will be provided only to the BPL and AAY families under the Targeted PDS.
- The ration card holders would be provided the essentials of the system of PDS as determined by the State Government, the scales and the rates are also fixed by the Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card
The eligibility conditions for the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card are-
- Submit a certificate from Nigam Parishad, Halka Karamchari (the Revenue Karamchari), Panchayat Sewak, Panchayat Pradhan or the Tax Collector giving a written statement that “the applicant possess no Ration Card”.
- If you have a ration card from another region, get a Surrender Certificate.
- Submit the Birth Certificate along with the application, addressed to the District or the Block Level Supplier.
Documents Required for Jharkhand Ration Card Issue
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof: Birth Certificate, School Leaving Certificate
- ID Proof: Voter ID card,
- Panchayat Certificate for the head of the family,
- NOC Certificate or Surrender Certificate in case of renewal,
- Passport size photographs of the head of the family.
How to Apply for Aahar Jharkhand Card
If you are applying for the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card for the first time then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Obtain the application form 2.
- You can obtain it from the following website- india.gov.in/allimpfrms/allforms/9225.pdf
- Fill out all the sections of the form completely and correctly. Submit the application form along with the required documents to the Block Level Supply Officers, depending upon where you reside – whether in the rural region or the District Level Supply Officer if you reside in an urban area.
- Collect the Receipt of Application. Use the Number to track your status.
- Now you can show the receipt and collect the Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand. The information and all the details are verified by the inquiry officer.
Check Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand Application Status
Successful applicants must check the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card Application Status. Following these steps & check Aahar Ration Card Jharkhand Status.
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Government– aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link showing “Application Status“.
- Now fill in the details like the Ration Card ID or Number, which is the acknowledgment number you get after the submission of the Ration Card Application.
- Click on submit now.
- Once you click on the submit button, you will get all the details regarding the Aahar Jharkhand Ration Card and its Status will be displayed on the screen.
|Important Links Related To Jharkhand Documents|
|Apply For Jharkhand Voter ID Card||Click Here|
|Check Jharkhand Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Check Jharkhand Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Jharkhand||Click Here|