The E-Aadhaar is the digital form of the Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar card is a 12-digit unique number that is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The E-Aadhaar card has the same validity as the Aadhaar card that a person gets via post. The validity of the E-Aadhaar card is provided in section 4(3) of the Aadhaar act of 2016 and is accepted by all government authorities as a valid and secure electronic document. The E Aadhaar card can be downloaded using either the Aadhaar number or the Enrollment number.In this article we provide complete process to Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number via eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
|Various Facilities Provide By The UIDAI Official Website|
|Aadhaar Card Information||Click Here|
|Check Aadhaar Card Status By Name||Click Here|
|Update Aadhaar Card On SSUP||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Correction Online||Click Here|
|Change Aadhaar Card Address Without Mobile Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Enrolment ID||Click Here|
|Check UIDAI Official Website Services||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Name & Date Of Birth||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number via OTP||Click Here|
How to Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number via eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Visit the official E-Aadhaar website: eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Select “Aadhaar” and enter the Aadhaar number.
- Enter the details like name, PIN code, mobile number, and the image captcha.
- Click on “Get One Time Password”. The password will be sent to the member’s registered mobile number.
- Click on “validate and download”, after entering the OTP in the Box.
- E-Aadhaar Card will begin to download.
- In order to open the file and print a copy of the Aadhaar card, a person is required to enter the combination of Name and DOB, first four letters of Name and the year of DOB as the password.
- In case the member does not have both the Aadhaar number or the enrollment number then he or she can retrieve the EID number by going to the “Aadhaar Online Services” option on the website and then clicking on retrieve “UID/EID”. After providing the OTP which will be sent to the member’s registered mobile number the enrollment details will be displayed on the screen.
Validating the E-Aadhaar Card via eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Once the Aadhaar card is downloaded it must be validated by digitally verifying the signature in UIDAI website. The signature can be verified with the following steps:
- After opening the downloaded PDF of the eAadhaar card you will see that the signature in UIDAI is yellow in colour. The yellow colour signifies that the signature is not validated.
- click on the yellow signature.
- A dialog box will appear. Click on “signature properties” on the dialog box
- After this click on “show signer’s certificate”
- A “certificate viewer” dialog box will appear. Select the “trust” tab and then click on “add to trusted certificates”
- A dialog will appear warning about trusting certificates. Click on “ok” and you will be redirected to import contact settings.
- After this, click on “use this certificate as trusted root” and “certified documents” and then click on “ok”
- After this, you will be redirected to the “certificate viewer” page. Click on “ok” and you will return back to the signature properties dialog box.
- Now, click on “validate signature”. Once the signature gets validated, a green tick mark will appear by the side of the signature.