The Kotak Mahindra Bank is ranked as the 4th Largest Private Bank in India by market capitalization. The Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian Private Sector Bank which has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Bank was founded in the year 1985 by Uday Kotak who is the founder, Executive Vice Chairman and Managing Director of the Bank. The Bank provides a wide range of banking products and financial services which include corporate and consumer banking, personal finance, investment banking, wealth management, life insurance etc.
The Kotak Mahindra Bank has a network of 1369 branches across 689 locations with 2163 ATMs in the country.
|Some Relevant Links|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar With Kotak Mahindra Bank Account||Click Here|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
IFSC Code of Kotak Mahindra Bank
The IFSC Code is an 11-digit alphanumeric code which consists of the bank name and branch code or ID. The first four characters of the code are in alphabets which represent the bank name, and the last six digits which are usually the numbers represents the name of the bank.
The IFSC Code Kotak Mahindra Bank is KKBK0004265 of Golf Course Gurgaon Branch.
Mode of Payment- Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft and Net Banking.
Remittance Services- NEFT
To know IFSC and MICR Code of any Branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank Visit here.
Aadhaar Seeding With Kotak Mahindra Bank
Aadhaar has come in a form of blessing for all the citizens of the country India. It is impossible and incomplete to step up and perform any work without an issuance of Aadhaar. This 12-digit number is a life savior for many people. Starting from ITR Filing to opening a bank account everywhere the Aadhaar has been made a compulsory official document.
The Aadhaar seeding process is done by two methods- either you can link it Online or you can link it Offline.
Linking Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Offline
- Visit the nearest branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Collect the application form that is required to link Aadhaar with the Bank account from the counter.
- Fill in the correct details and submit the form in the bank.
- The bank officials will ask for the documents for further verification. These documents are then returned after verification.
- Once the linking procedure is completed successfully, the bank sends a confirmation to the customer via email or SMS.
Linking Aadhaar with Kotak Mahindra Online
- Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank: www.kotak.com
- Submit the CRN number and the password.
- Fill in the access code that is sent to you via SMS or email.
- Select the Banking Option provided.
- Choose the Aadhaar Seeding option
- Fill in the Aadhaar Number.
- Confirm the entered number and submit it.
So, you can choose either of any one to link your Aadhaar number with your Bank Account Number.